- Aug 31, 2009
- Reaction score
- Buckle of the Rust Belt
Convince me that he is an honorable, honest, virtuous person. Convince me he has empathy, humility, and a strong base of moral beliefs. Convince me he is a competent leader. Convince me he has an understanding that goes beyond grievances amd retribution. Convince me that he embraces immigrants who are not supermodels. Convince me that he does not abuse the emoluments clause.He is a loud mouth. Braggart. Says what he thinks regardless of consequences. The kind of person that as a boss, you really dislike.
I've lived in NY and knew New Yorkers, (especially from Queens) like him. Nouveau riche.
He is also the kind of boss that gets things done.
He loves America. Loves his family. Loves his faith and totally respects law enforcement and the military.
He is NOT anti-immigrant as he married an immigrant and his grandmother was an immigrant.
He is not a misogynist. ( a person who hates women)
FACT: At the beginning of the third year of his first term as president, Trump has seven female top advisers, as compared to five for Obama, three for Bush, and five for Clinton at that point. He had eight as of December 2018, when United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley departed the administration.
“…The fact that we closed so early to China — and most people — hey look, I was called ‘xenophobic’ by Sleepy Joe Biden. I was called a racist by Democrats…” said Trump President Trump Points Out He Was Called "Xenophobic" by "Sleepy Joe Biden" For Restricting Travel with China Back in January (VIDEO) Was that a xenophobic behavior to protect America?
He is not a racist.
FACT: President Donald Trump will receive the 2019 “Bipartisan Justice Award” from a bipartisan organization of black leaders because of his work on criminal justice reform, the White House announced Friday. The award will be presented at Benedict College in Columbia, South Carolina by the 20/20 Bipartisan Justice Center, a group founded by twenty black Republicans and twenty black Democrats in 2015. Trump Given The ‘Bipartisan Justice Award’ By Black Organization For ‘First Step Act’
CNN political commentator Van Jones, a criminal justice reform advocate who has been a vocal critic of Trump on other issues, called passage of the
Trump-backed bill "a Christmas miracle."
Finally as all productive bosses who are detested by their employees, let's look at what President Trump has accomplished!President Trump on Friday signed into law a bipartisan criminal justice reform bill after it overwhelmingly passed both chambers earlier this week.thehill.com
(Pre-COVID-19) of course... which has changed a lot of positives.Unprecedented Economic Boom Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy. America gained 7 million new jobs - mowww.whitehouse.gov
- Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
- New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
- African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
- Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
- Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
- Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
- As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Record number of regulations eliminated.
- Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
- Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
- My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
- Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
- Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
- Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
- NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
- Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
- Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
- Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
- Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
- We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
Donald Plump is the worst person ever to be given the keys to the kingdom. The absolute best thing he could do for America today is die in office.