I personally don't like Donald Trump!!

He is a loud mouth. Braggart. Says what he thinks regardless of consequences. The kind of person that as a boss, you really dislike.
I've lived in NY and knew New Yorkers, (especially from Queens) like him. Nouveau riche.
He is also the kind of boss that gets things done.
He loves America. Loves his family. Loves his faith and totally respects law enforcement and the military.
He is NOT anti-immigrant as he married an immigrant and his grandmother was an immigrant.
He is not a misogynist. ( a person who hates women)
FACT: At the beginning of the third year of his first term as president, Trump has seven female top advisers, as compared to five for Obama, three for Bush, and five for Clinton at that point. He had eight as of December 2018, when United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley departed the administration.
He is not xenophobic: ( fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign)
“…The fact that we closed so early to China — and most people — hey look, I was called ‘xenophobic’ by Sleepy Joe Biden. I was called a racist by Democrats…” said Trump President Trump Points Out He Was Called "Xenophobic" by "Sleepy Joe Biden" For Restricting Travel with China Back in January (VIDEO) Was that a xenophobic behavior to protect America?
He is not a racist.
FACT: President Donald Trump will receive the 2019 “Bipartisan Justice Award” from a bipartisan organization of black leaders because of his work on criminal justice reform, the White House announced Friday. The award will be presented at Benedict College in Columbia, South Carolina by the 20/20 Bipartisan Justice Center, a group founded by twenty black Republicans and twenty black Democrats in 2015. Trump Given The ‘Bipartisan Justice Award’ By Black Organization For ‘First Step Act’
CNN political commentator Van Jones, a criminal justice reform advocate who has been a vocal critic of Trump on other issues, called passage of the
Trump-backed bill "a Christmas miracle."
Finally as all productive bosses who are detested by their employees, let's look at what President Trump has accomplished!
(Pre-COVID-19) of course... which has changed a lot of positives.
  • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
Convince me that he is an honorable, honest, virtuous person. Convince me he has empathy, humility, and a strong base of moral beliefs. Convince me he is a competent leader. Convince me he has an understanding that goes beyond grievances amd retribution. Convince me that he embraces immigrants who are not supermodels. Convince me that he does not abuse the emoluments clause.

Donald Plump is the worst person ever to be given the keys to the kingdom. The absolute best thing he could do for America today is die in office.

Last edited:
He is a loud mouth. Braggart. Says what he thinks regardless of consequences. The kind of person that as a boss, you really dislike.
I've lived in NY and knew New Yorkers, (especially from Queens) like him. Nouveau riche.
He loves America. Loves his family. Loves his faith and totally respects law enforcement and the military.
He is NOT anti-immigrant as he married an immigrant and his grandmother was an immigrant.
FACT: At the beginning of the third year of his first term as president, Trump has seven female top advisers, as compared to five for Obama, three for Bush, and five for Clinton at that point. He had eight as of December 2018, when United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley departed the administration.
He is not xenophobic: ( fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign)
“…The fact that we closed so early to China — and most people — hey look, I was called ‘xenophobic’ by Sleepy Joe Biden. I was called a racist by Democrats…” said Trump President Trump Points Out He Was Called "Xenophobic" by "Sleepy Joe Biden" For Restricting Travel with China Back in January (VIDEO) Was that a xenophobic behavior to protect America?
He is not a racist.
FACT: President Donald Trump will receive the 2019 “Bipartisan Justice Award” from a bipartisan organization of black leaders because of his work on criminal justice reform, the White House announced Friday. The award will be presented at Benedict College in Columbia, South Carolina by the 20/20 Bipartisan Justice Center, a group founded by twenty black Republicans and twenty black Democrats in 2015. Trump Given The ‘Bipartisan Justice Award’ By Black Organization For ‘First Step Act’
CNN political commentator Van Jones, a criminal justice reform advocate who has been a vocal critic of Trump on other issues, called passage of the
Finally as all productive bosses who are detested by their employees, let's look at what President Trump has accomplished!
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
Convince me that he is an honorable, honest, virtuous person. Convince me he has empathy, humility, and a strong base of moral beliefs. Convince me he is a competent leader. Convince me he has an understanding that goes beyond grievances amd retribution. Convince me that he embraces immigrants who are not supermodels. Convince me that he does not abuse the emoluments clause.

Donald Plump is the worst person ever to be given the keys to the kingdom. The absolute best thing he could do for America today is die in office.
i bet you got pissed at the righties here who wished the same fate on Obama....didnt you?....

He is not a racist.

Do you realize that nearly all of these "accomplishments" have done more harm to the nation than good, and a key part of the reason why your economy cratered during the pandemic.

Take just this one thing:

"We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME"

You're lying. Republicans don't want "strong borders" and "no crime". And there isn't a single Democrat in the world who favours letting just anyone in. Republicans didn't charge a a single employer of illegal workers for the first two years after Trump took office. They pulled 700 illegal immigrants out of Tyson Foods and Koch Industries a few months back. Neither comopany was charged.

Trump is locking up illegals and not deporting them. He's keeping them in camps and paying $700 per day to private prison companies to keep them there. Trump has been caught as recently as last fall employing illegals at his winery. He also brings visa workers in from Mexico for his golf resorts so he can pay lower wages to them.

If you want to stop illegal immigration, you go after the people paying them. Tyson and Koch have both been caught multiple times. Neither company has ever been charged. When Big Republican donors start facing charges for hiring illegals, I'll believe that Republicans oppose illegal immigration.

If companies faced serious consequences for hiring illegals, they'd be more careful about who they hire. And why were 40,000 people sitting in for profit prison camps when the virus hit? That's $28,000,000 per day to hold them. Let them go or deport them. You could put these people up at 4 stars hotels for $400 a day and give me a $100 a day meal allowance, and it would be $8,000,000 a day cheaper.

What you're getting for that $200 a day is abuse, neglect, death, and misery for those being held. This isn't helping anyone or anything except Trump's big donors from the for profit prison industry,

That's what Trump's concern about illegal aliens is really all about. Rewarding his donors

Do you honestly think Trump hires the employees at his golf courses and hotels? If you do, you are as full of sht about that as everything else TDS related.

He is not a racist.

Man, your TDS has reached critical mass. I think it is past time for you to seek mental health counseling.

He is not a racist.

i bet you got pissed at the righties here who wished the same fate on Obama....didnt you?....
I don't get pissed at Righties. I view them wih incredulity. Plump has none of the dignity, none of the civil comportment, none of the articulance of President Obama. While Plump rage tweets against his perceived enemies, Obama offered empathy. While Plump attacks the press to further silly, divisive culture wars, Obama called for inclusion and tolerance. Obama shows nobility, Plump airs grievances.

Is Donald Plump the kind of person you would want your children to emulate?

He is not a racist.

Man, your TDS has reached critical mass. I think it is past time for you to seek mental health counseling.
The only Trump Delusion Syndrome sufferers are those pitiful few who are deluded into thinking Plump is an honest, honorable person.

I just saw on TV that there was 50 direct flights from Wuhan China to the United States between January and March

didn’t Trump say there was a ban?

Oh my God, did he lie? I can’t imagine Donald Trump telling a lie.

This has been explained to the whoopi and joy watching leftists many times. Ask them to explain it to you.

"""After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.""

More bullshit.
Corporations brought home $350 billion after tax cut, but they haven’t put it to work

Where exactly would they put it to work?

I personally don't like Donald Trump!!

Does anyone?
Yeah.....apparently more people like him then Obama....
Skidmarks a real winner among old bitter racist white guys.
Yeah....I'm from Montana....but live in TN and I hear that phrase alot since I've been here.
In Montana the worst kind of person is somebody from North Dakota. North Dakota = Skid Marks.

"""After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.""

More bullshit.
Corporations brought home $350 billion after tax cut, but they haven’t put it to work

Stock buy backs, executive bonuses, big dividend checks to stockholders, buying the competition. There's lots of work for corporate welfare.

I knew Trump was a good guy after learning about his long history of generosity and willingness to help people he didn’t know. That’s a character trait we never see with politicians.

More bullshit.

Stock buy backs, executive bonuses, big dividend checks to stockholders, buying the competition. There's lots of work for corporate welfare.

While I can agree with some of your complaints I haven't seen any evidence.
I know as a stockholder I sure as hell havent seen any benefits.

He is not a racist.

I don't get pissed at Righties. I view them wih incredulity. Plump has none of the dignity, none of the civil comportment, none of the articulance of President Obama. While Plump rage tweets against his perceived enemies, Obama offered empathy. While Plump attacks the press to further silly, divisive culture wars, Obama called for inclusion and tolerance. Obama shows nobility, Plump airs grievances.

you did not answer my question.....but you dont need to because i know the answer....and obama called for inclusion and tolerance?.....anybody can call for something,obama was about as bad as bush and trump in bringing people together....

He is not a racist.

you did not answer my question.....but you dont need to because i know the answer....and obama called for inclusion and tolerance?.....anybody can call for something,obama was about as bad as bush and trump in bringing people together....
And yet I haven't heard anyone defending the character, comportment and nobility of Trump.

When I saw who the OP was and saw the title of the thread...I knew what the first post would be. When I saw that there was no "but" in the first post, I knew the 2nd post would be all of the reasons the OP loves the blob.

The old story our volleyball coach told was was this. On day one during try-outs, he said to us; "I don't care how much you know until I know how much you care." As someone who has a hand in hiring people for my organization--I do the vetting of licenses and investigations into any hits on those licenses--I have often employed the anecdote. I'm in healthcare. So the caring of the professionals we hire is almost as important as their qualifications in some disciplines.

As for the blob...he doesn't give two shits about this nation. You need not look any further than the fact that the cheap crap that bore his name at Macy's was made in Communist China. He could have had the stuff made here and just accepted a smaller profit margin. But he didn't do it. He chose pennies over people.

And, by the way, save the argument that he couldn't find anyone to make the shit here. Its bullshit. And you know it.

More bullshit.

Or, you know, opening more factories, hiring more people, etc... You know... all of the stuff the blob said they were going to do.

He is not a racist.
Worst e enemy since the great depression and 100k Americans dead. Because he was in denial and didnt listen to the experts. Needs to go !!!

You know the thing is, I actually do like Trump.

I think he and I would have a great time golfing together and then getting shitfaced.

I just disagree with him a lot of the time.

But not on China.

He has them by the Won Tons.

He is not a racist.

And yet I haven't heard anyone defending the character, comportment and nobility of Trump.
everyone in the country knew what kind of a person trump was from day one....next time run someone with at least a likability factor....

Forum List

Back