I officially cut the cord from woke TV

Squee

Rookie
Jun 14, 2020
Florida
I just ended my YouTube TV subscription. I only used it to watch sports and Fox News. Sports will be nothing but virtue signaling with kneeling and lecturing for at least a year. Tucker’s opening monologue is usually posted on YouTube for free.

Am I brave, stunning, or both?
I say both.

I just ended my YouTube TV subscription. I only used it to watch sports and Fox News. Sports will be nothing but virtue signaling with kneeling and lecturing for at least a year. Tucker’s opening monologue is usually posted on YouTube for free.

Am I brave, stunning, or both?
I say both.

Bravo. Now watch the classic film Office Space and do to all of your electronic devices what them boys did to their office copier, just to make sure you don't fall off the wagon and all. Just joking. Or am I?

Pluto TV has Blaze Live and The First for conservative news. Plus a lot of the old sitcoms that aren’t woke.

blackish just wasn’t doing it for me.

I am so sick of Black Lives Matter shit all over the place... "Look at us!!! We arranged some movies to further your hatred and division, and make you feel less of an American than ever before!! In this selection, we show you everything that whitey has done to you poor bastards! If you didn't hate America before, you will if you watch all of these!!!"

July 16 of this year marks ten years since I "cut the cable," and since I only had an old-school analog TV, at that point I stopped getting TV. Sports was the hardest to give up, but with inane political decisions and virtue signaling, it's become much easier to say good-bye to sports and its multi-millionaire ballplayers and owners and their taxpayer-paid arenas and coliseums.

It's a little off the point, but I've had it up to here with the movies and tv shows that feature female characters that can do shit that no living female has ever done.

I just tuned into a netflix film about interesting criminals in Tucson around the turn of the last century. Fifteen or 20 minutes in, they introduce a character who rides into town and quickly proves to be the fastest and most accurate shot anyone has ever seen. Five minutes later, he loses a bet to some beautiful babe who just happens to be better with a rifle, and is a better horseman incidentally.

What fucking rubbish. Who, exactly is the audience for this crap?

Forum List

Back