Dead files! Anyone watch? Really freaking me out

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Who knew ghost could affect us so much, make us have anxiety can’t sleep bad dreams and physically attack us.. so much more.. after watching this show I feel I need this bitch Amy to tell me if I have an attachment!

I lived in a haunted house once. You'd know it, believe me.

• Banned
Makes me wonder if I’m not productive at home like I am out side.. damn! I need any

My aunt and uncle lived in one once where a whole family had been murdered. They didn't last a whole month. Eventually the owner burned the place down.

My aunt and uncle lived in one once where a whole family had been murdered. They didn't last a whole month. Eventually the owner burned the place down.
Damn! They can attach to you, give you suicidal homicidal thoughts.. no wonder why we went to church so much back in the day. Get these demons off of you.

Damn! They can attach to you, give you suicidal homicidal thoughts.. no wonder why we went to church so much back in the day. Get these demons off of you.

Don't know about all that buy my aunt's husband didn't believe in ghosts until they rented that house.

Don't know about all that buy my aunt's husband didn't believe in ghosts until they rented that house.
Last show I watched a ghost knock a lady’s tooth out. They didn’t let her sleep, gave her anxiety suicidal thoughts

Last show I watched a ghost knock a lady’s tooth out. They didn’t let her sleep, gave her anxiety suicidal thoughts

My uncle said that he felt like someone was always touching him, often pushing on him, and occasionally hit him from behind. Apparently when one of the little ones said that a man was living in the house with them and he could see him and talk to him they got the hell out. All before I was born. Few times as an adult I asked my aunt about it, she just gets angry and says something about those weren't ghosts but demons in that house and that is all she will say.

Me neither. My ghost wasn't violent, but did not want me there. It is the eeriest feeling in the world to walk into your apartment and feel eyes boring into you. And little things--like the door slamming shut and locking you out when there are no windows open to create a breeze. Noises, things being moved, food covered in tinfoil getting puncture marks like it had been stabbed over and over with a fork. Weird shit. The presence was the creepiest part. Sometimes he was up in my apartment, sometimes downstairs with the neighbors. When they moved, he was unpacking their boxes in the night. I guess he liked them better. She actually saw him once. It was a very old house. He was wearing a cloak. We talked to some folks who exorcise ghosts, but they told us that sometimes they get violent about being evicted. Broke up all the good china in the hutch on the last case they did. We decided to let him be.
Weirdest damned thing I ever experienced. Never before or since.

I had this girl show me letters from a ghost, he wrote 1945 wrote his last name, said daddy put me in a hole. She got this attachment from a ritual she participated in, she took him to the Corner of her home and told him to go towards the light, and he never came back, she thinks he was a little boy killed in Boston.

New Topics

Forum List

Back