I need girl advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just messaged me back, turns out she's been playing Dragon Age 2, which just came out about 7 days ago.

^^^^^ This is good advice. Leave her alone. If she wants to speak to you, she'll let you know. If not, just forget it. Meet a real person.... you will find these 'real people' are all around you.... just get out of the house for a while.

Wait. Let me make sure I've got this.

There are "real" people somewhere in the world around me, not just ones in my (brother's) computer? Seriously?

Whoa. That's intense.

No, I don't think it's intense.... he's not a real person. He's an moderate internet based person. :lol:

But... yes, if you go to what is called the 'outside', you may find these 'real people'. I'm told they can interact and everything... like Second Life only better. :eusa_angel:

But if you go outside, you can get burnt by UV rays and shit... /jk

No, I don't think it's intense.... he's not a real person. He's an moderate internet based person. :lol:

But... yes, if you go to what is called the 'outside', you may find these 'real people'. I'm told they can interact and everything... like Second Life only better. :eusa_angel:

But I LIKE Intense, even if he is a mod. :cool:

Interact, with ... what did you call them? "real people"? I dunno. Sounds scary.

Wait. Let me make sure I've got this.

There are "real" people somewhere in the world around me, not just ones in my (brother's) computer? Seriously?

Whoa. That's intense.

Take the risk, wear sunscreen. Get out. Meet real people. Trust me, you'll like it.

Take the risk, wear sunscreen. Get out. Meet real people. Trust me, you'll like it.

Real people might hurt you though, like:
axe-murderer.jpg

But I LIKE Intense, even if he is a mod. :cool:

Interact, with ... what did you call them? "real people"? I dunno. Sounds scary.

Yea, he's a peach. In an 'I'm sucking up cuz he's a Mod' way. :eusa_angel:

Sure, you can 'speak' to them and do a thing they call 'smiling'. I don't do that often... hurts my mouth. :evil: But I've heard it that these 'real people' can become something they call 'friends'. Sounds dangerous to me. You go try it and report back.

but so many of these so called "real people" aren't real at all. You can see em and touch em and everything but you rarely find one that can actually BE real. Lot's of culling is necessary.

Sure, you can 'speak' to them and do a thing they call 'smiling'. I don't do that often... hurts my mouth. :evil: But I've heard it that these 'real people' can become something they call 'friends'. Sounds dangerous to me. You go try it and report back.

Always suck up to mods. You never know what might happen but it's usually not bad. Usually.

Do I have to listen when they ... ummm, "talk", right?

but so many of these so called "real people" aren't real at all. You can see em and touch em and everything but you rarely find one that can actually BE real. Lot's of culling is necessary.

Oh you can touch them, you can touch them all you want, like at an elementary school....

trollface.png

Always suck up to mods. You never know what might happen but it's usually not bad. Usually.

Do I have to listen when they ... ummm, "talk", right?

You're supposed to, but I usually just look 'interested' and nod. Oh, and say 'oh really?' 'Wow' and general approving statements every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back