I need girl advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to do. Me and this girl I met on the BioWare forums started talking a couple weeks ago, but we haven't talked for a few days for some reason, she never replied to my last message. It says she signed in recently though, and she replied to me in a thread like a day and a half ago. She's really nice and I really like talking with her, but I don't know why she never replied, since we had been replying to each other like everyday back and forth, getting to know each other better and just talking. I sent her a message about five minutes ago, so I guess I'll see how that works. Is it possible she lost interest? OR maybe she's just really busy, she said that she would be working a lot this week, so maybe that's why she just hasn't had time, anyway, please give me advice.

Email Oprah.

You want a man or a limp dick metrosexual?

Women like Rich, Powerful and Famous men. Now for the remaining 99.9 percent of us, we gotta' play the game and that means being a self confident Alpha Male.

Women may like metrosexuals, but they don't respect them and they won't follow or marry them. Unless of course, they just want to be unhappy the rest of their lives.

Also, you misunderstand what I'm saying. Of course we men are interested in you. But I've found that the minute I show any interest at all in a girl they back away. But If I initially showed interest and then ignored them, the interested ones would come to me!

I chased my current wife for three weeks. She even stood me up twice! But guess what happened when I told her: "Listen, I don't think this is gonna' work out".

She started chasing me! I aint mad, that's just how it works! :lol:

I tried that. That never worked for me. If I ignored a woman, she'd just ignore me. I had to pursue.

Last edited:
Things you did wrong;

1] you asked an adult board that you are new to about relations.
2] this is a digital relationship
3] You used the word 'like', like a teen would.
4] you pm'd her 5 minutes ago and are worried

Things you did right

1]

1. Last time I checked this was a 13+ board, not a 30+ board and I'm certainly not new to relationships.
2. So wait, you can't get a girlfriend or even within 50 feet of a woman?
3. This is the internet kid, get used to the way things work or leave.
4. You obviously failed to comprehend a lot in my OP

I'm certainly not new to relationships.

Only your hand knows for sure.........

Good news, I think I know why she hasn't messaged me back! It says she hasn't been online for 3 days, but still she didn't message me before that for a bit too, so I don't know what this could mean.

Good news, I think I know why she hasn't messaged me back! It says she hasn't been online for 3 days, but still she didn't message me before that for a bit too, so I don't know what this could mean.

Log off your computer, get dressed and go out. Meet real people and have some real fun. You are taking an 'internet friendship' waaaay too seriously.

Do you not know any girls in real life, or what? Why sweat about this one interwebz chick? It makes you look kind of desperate, to be blunt.

It's not like I joined a Mass Effect message board with the reason to meet an interesting young woman. That just happened completely by chance. I imagine she didn't join that forum to meet a guy either.

Bingo. Hence, having expectations of developing a relationship is unrealistic. She probably joined the board to participate in discussions, and feels a bit suffocated by too much attention on your part. Back off and don't be needy.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Log off your computer, get dressed and go out. Meet real people and have some real fun. You are taking an 'internet friendship' waaaay too seriously.

Indeed.

Real Life >>> Fake Internet Life

Do you not know any girls in real life, or what? Why sweat about this one interwebz chick? It makes you look kind of desperate, to be blunt.

It's not like I joined a Mass Effect message board with the reason to meet an interesting young woman. That just happened completely by chance. I imagine she didn't join that forum to meet a guy either.

Bingo. Hence, having expectations of developing a relationship is unrealistic. She probably joined the board to participate in discussions, and feels a bit suffocated by too much attention on your part. Back off and don't be needy.

^^^^^ This is good advice. Leave her alone. If she wants to speak to you, she'll let you know. If not, just forget it. Meet a real person.... you will find these 'real people' are all around you.... just get out of the house for a while.

B.S.! Wimmen check FaceBook and e-mail every 5 minutes! She is playing the game better than you are! I guarantee you her and her friends are laughing at you: "Look at this loser". She has you whipped!

I'm tellin' ya' man, ignore her for a week. It's tough, but you gotta' do it and you'll see results. Just act like you don't care.

My youngest son has that game down pat and he pulls in the hottest chicks who fawn all over him.

Last edited:

Ya know what... this whole thing is just a little bit creepy. Here you are with your undies all in a wad over a three day, chat room exchange with someone that you have no idea who she really is? Sheeezuz K freakin' Christ man... GET A LIFE!

^^^^^ This is good advice. Leave her alone. If she wants to speak to you, she'll let you know. If not, just forget it. Meet a real person.... you will find these 'real people' are all around you.... just get out of the house for a while.

Wait. Let me make sure I've got this.

There are "real" people somewhere in the world around me, not just ones in my (brother's) computer? Seriously?

Whoa. That's intense.

There are "real" people somewhere in the world around me, not just ones in my (brother's) computer? Seriously?

Whoa. That's intense.

No, I don't think it's intense.... he's not a real person. He's an moderate internet based person. :lol:

But... yes, if you go to what is called the 'outside', you may find these 'real people'. I'm told they can interact and everything... like Second Life only better. :eusa_angel:

Whoa. That's intense.

Of course there are real people in the world, but they're all at home. The people you see walking around are actually surrogates.

Of course there are real people in the world, but they're all at home. The people you see walking around are actually surrogates.

Can we get any zombies thrown in there? That would make a lot of sense ...

Zombies are real! I'm doing my best to minimize the Zombie threat. Here they are on my lawn, but I'm well protected:

$zombie.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back