I need another dog...

We adopted this furball in February of '09.

n1449395048_30210936_3420.jpg

Now she's a freaking nut:

26274_1388502119797_1449395048_31032645_5592741_n.jpg

(with out other dog)

Omg, she really looks like a nut in that bottom pic.. :)

Call Ceasar Milan, quick!

(with out other dog)

Believe it or not, the dachshund is really the Alpha, The Siberian Mutt likes to think she is protecting the small one by laying over he half the time when unusual things happen. In the case of this pic, she was a bit weirded out by the flash of the camera, so she went into protection mode with the dachshund.

(with out other dog)

Believe it or not, the dachshund is really the Alpha, The Siberian Mutt likes to think she is protecting the small one by laying over he half the time when unusual things happen. In the case of this pic, she was a bit weirded out by the flash of the camera, so she went into protection mode with the dachshund.

Those paws, she almost looks **** a polar bear.

So, we put my dog down on monday, which was pretty hard. I have been missing her a lot, she was a great dog, and I especially miss her when my son eats. She was right by his side the whole time he was eating, and I never had to clean up under his chair.
The last few days, I have been realizing how much she actually cleaned up after him. :lol:
I do know I am not ready for another dog, but I am thinking about getting a dust buster. Anyone know any good brands, or if those Roomba's work are worth it?

My sincerest sympathies, Luissa. I have had to do that 3 times, and can realize your pain.

Time, honey.

I'm partial to my breed, the couch pumpkin... errrr Old English Mastiff.

Low exercize requirements, loving, good in small houses too, excellent watch dog and great conversation starter. Don't tie to your house, you may find it moved if something interests them down the block. Very well behaved and reacts well to verbal discipline too. Smart, but not TOO smart.

Oh, they do have a wet mouth, but I never thought it too bad. And they are big so they eat and poop big too.

My Daisy
6440_1200109078806_1110906740_30604912_3782619_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm partial to my breed, the couch pumpkin... errrr Old English Mastiff.

Low exercize requirements, loving, good in small houses too, excellent watch dog and great conversation starter. Don't tie to your house, you may find it moved if something interests them down the block. Very well behaved and reacts well to verbal discipline too. Smart, but not TOO smart.

Oh, they do have a wet mouth, but I never thought it too bad. And they are big so they eat and poop big too.

My Daisy
6440_1200109078806_1110906740_30604912_3782619_n.jpg

I would love to have one those dogs, maybe one day when I have a farm or something. :lol:

My friend's next door neighbor had four of them, and we used to get drunk and talk to them over the fence. Those dogs were the sweetest dogs, but they are so big. :D
There is a few funny stories about those dogs, but I will save that for another time.

Sorry Luissa..

Hard times when that old haunting and empty sad feeling comes to call, it's best to grieve and move along to happier times.

Hows your son taking the sad facts of life? I'd recommend moving along as soon as he's ready.

We have 2 dogs a papchi (papillion/chihuahua mix) and a Jack Russel/chihuahua mix, my daughter has a chiweenie a dachshund/chihuahua mix. There all great small dogs, real good with kids and great with table scraps..

Sorry Luissa..

Hard times when that old haunting and empty sad feeling comes to call, it's best to grieve and move along to happier times.

Hows your son taking the sad facts of life? I'd recommend moving along as soon as he's ready.

We have 2 dogs a papchi (papillion/chihuahua mix) and a Jack Russel/chihuahua mix, my daughter has a chiweenie a dachshund/chihuahua mix. There all great small dogs, real good with kids and great with table scraps..

He is too young to really get it.
But he did point at the dog on the diaper box, and said " Doggie, bye bye." I won't lie, that made me cry a little. He looked for her a few days when we came home, but after that he hasn't.

Sorry Luissa..

He is too young to really get it.
But he did point at the dog on the diaper box, and said " Doggie, bye bye." I won't lie, that made me cry a little. He looked for her a few days when we came home, but after that he hasn't.

:(.. sheez.. poor little guy but resilient, It's a good sign of your Mom.. ness.

Forum List

Back