I may have gotten the impeachment thing all wrong

its not his job to prove innocence's,,,

its the houses job to prove guilt,,

S o, if you were charged with murder & had an iron clad alibi, you would remain silent as the prosecution builds their case?

the law requires I remain silent until they are done,,,and then if I choose I can or dont defend it,,,if their case is bullshit like this one I would remain silent other than to give a closing argument stating it was bullshit and point out they have no proof,,,
what is bullshit about this one?? please explain??

sorry I left out an important part,,
while the prosecution was questioning their witness's I would object to all hearsay and speculation which we all know is not admissible evidence,,,

and since all the witness's were going off of hearsay and speculating to intent, that would more than show the entire case is BULLSHIT

HAVE A NICE DAY,,,
it wasn't hearsay it was directives, from the top down... passed along to them like all other directives from the top,. Pay Attention!
Is that what you call some guy walking down the hall and claiming he overheard a phone call supposedly with Trump?

S o, if you were charged with murder & had an iron clad alibi, you would remain silent as the prosecution builds their case?

the law requires I remain silent until they are done,,,and then if I choose I can or dont defend it,,,if their case is bullshit like this one I would remain silent other than to give a closing argument stating it was bullshit and point out they have no proof,,,

while the prosecution was questioning their witness's I would object to all hearsay and speculation which we all know is not admissible evidence,,,

and since all the witness's were going off of hearsay and speculating to intent, that would more than show the entire case is BULLSHIT

HAVE A NICE DAY,,,
it wasn't hearsay it was directives, from the top down... passed along to them like all other directives from the top,. Pay Attention!
Is that what you call some guy walking down the hall and claiming he overheard a phone call supposedly with Trump?
EVIDENCE

HAVE A NICE DAY,,,

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC,,,

so far as per the charges its all been hearsay,,,

You assfucks don't even know what hearsay is.

If I hear you talking on the phone, that is not hearsay.

Jesus fuck you people are dumber than shit.

HAVE A NICE DAY,,,
EVIDENCE
Proves how desperate you clowns are.:5_1_12024:

HAVE A NICE DAY,,,
EVIDENCE
Proves that the evidence is there to toast your fast assed orange buddy. If only Republicans loved the country more than their party.

HAVE A NICE DAY,,,
EVIDENCE
Proves that the evidence is there to toast your fast assed orange buddy. If only Republicans loved the country more than their party.
Your desperation is showing.:21:

HAVE A NICE DAY,,,

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC,,,

so far as per the charges its all been hearsay,,,

You assfucks don't even know what hearsay is.

If I hear you talking on the phone, that is not hearsay.

Jesus fuck you people are dumber than shit.

thaqts exactly what it is,,,you heard him say,,,hearsay,,,

the funny thing is no one heard trump say anything other than whats in the transcript,,

Executive Privilege is the same regarding House subpoenas and Senate subpoenas. The WH can challenge both and go to the courts for a ruling.

Once again you are trying to put the job of the House on the Senate. Your House Clowns refused to follow protocol. That's on them, not Trump, not the Senate.
He never executed his executive privilege rights in the house. NOT ONCE.... He simply defied the subpoenas and the law on everything. Another impeachment article on those unlawful actions.

The Senate, can go directly to the Supreme court in the impeachment trial, skipping years of litigation and appeals.

Trump can not stall it.

He wanted to stall being impeached, it did not work. In the Senate, he wouldn't want to stall his verdict.
If you were paying attention you would know that his lawyers explained why the subpoenas were defied.

The were not valid subpoenas since they were tied to an impeachment inquiry. There was no required vote to implement impeachment in the House, so the subpoenas are invalid.

If your House Clowns think they are valid the protocol is to go to the courts for a ruling. The refused to follow protocol. Your beef should be with your House Clowns.
they didn't break the rules of the house, voted on in January 2019.
Yes, they did.

The House rules still require a vote to start impeachment. They had none prior to conducting their 'investigation"

Rules also require the Republicans have a full day to call and question their witnesses. Dimwingers denied that.

That's just for starters. You are a clueless hack.
There was no such rule. You are a lying fuck.

And you're moron.

House Rule XI, clause 2(j)(1) Whenever a hearing is conducted by a committee on a measure or matter, the minority members of the committee shall be entitled, upon request to the chair by a majority of them before the completion of the hearing, to call witnesses selected by the minority to testify with respect to that measure or matter during at least one day of hearing thereon.

He never executed his executive privilege rights in the house. NOT ONCE.... He simply defied the subpoenas and the law on everything. Another impeachment article on those unlawful actions.

The Senate, can go directly to the Supreme court in the impeachment trial, skipping years of litigation and appeals.

Trump can not stall it.

He wanted to stall being impeached, it did not work. In the Senate, he wouldn't want to stall his verdict.
If you were paying attention you would know that his lawyers explained why the subpoenas were defied.

The were not valid subpoenas since they were tied to an impeachment inquiry. There was no required vote to implement impeachment in the House, so the subpoenas are invalid.

If your House Clowns think they are valid the protocol is to go to the courts for a ruling. The refused to follow protocol. Your beef should be with your House Clowns.
Yes, they did.

The House rules still require a vote to start impeachment. They had none prior to conducting their 'investigation"

Rules also require the Republicans have a full day to call and question their witnesses. Dimwingers denied that.

There was no such rule. You are a lying fuck.
Your ignorance isn't my concern.

It should be... Morons like this breed...

Tell your House Clowns they should have gone to court to get a ruling to make them testify.

Why do you hate the American Constitutional system?
they didn't have the leisure of a year or two to fight the Trump stonewalling thru tying it up in the courts.
Yes they did. They just refused to follow protocol.

Your BS about it being an emergency vanished when Nazi set on it for 33 days.

33 days that the Senate would be most of the time on holiday break.

If Trump has proof of innocence, he would provide it.

Your lawyer would bring up the alibi, moron. You don't need to do it personally.

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

You didn't watch the House impeachment did you? What the democrats are getting now is exactly what they gave to the Republican's. The house impeachment was 100% one sided in favor of the democrats who decided they were going to impeach Trump before he took office. It's was quite a show. They are also trying desperately to hide the fact Biden confessed on camera to Quid pro Quo and extortion of the Ukrainian government by withholding US aid until the prosecutor looking into Burisma, the company Biden's unqualified son was working for and getting paid $50,000.00 a month to sit on it's board.

Are the Republican's worried about the Truth? I think they are more concerned with getting Trump re-elected.

The real question is, was Trump looking for the truth when he requested the investigation into the Biden's and Burisma be reopened? Yes. He saw the video,Obama didn't do anything and he was the next seated President after Obama. Trump was within his right to ask for this obvious corruption and abuse of power to be investigated. If he is allowed to continue to investigate Biden and son you will find out it's money laundering of tax payer dollars, it's been going on for a while and it will lead right back to the DNC and probably a some Republicans too. Judging by the response of the Democrats to Trumps investigation their stake in this is higher. To say Biden can't be investigated because he is now a political candidate is to say because he's a political candidate Biden is above the law. The Impeachment was decided in 2016 and the conclusion which is equally as decided is he will be acquitted by the Senate.

You just keep repeating this same BS over and over. There are 10 probably right ways to do it and one wrong way. Rump decided on the wrong way and he is in deep crap over it. If he thought that Biden was guilty of what you claim, he had the entire Justice System to look into it. He already knew that they already did look into and came up zero. So he concocts a BS story and goes for it behind closed doors. Biden did his job for the President, the Congress and the United States in a way that any real Statesman would feel proud to see. Rump did his job in such a way that any Mafia Don would be proud to see.
Oh dear somebody didn't see the video taped confession Biden made where he admits to Quid Pro Quo and extortion. Trump didn't have to think Biden was guilty,Biden bragged about being Guilty. Guess what? It came out in the house impeachment trial that congress already knew what Biden did and decided not to pursue it for the sake of the country. There's also been questions of whether or not such agency's in the justice system like the FBI are behind Trump or would pursue Biden. After all that video has been out a long time and I don't see an investigation do you? They already did look into it? Really? Biden had the prosecutor in Ukraine looking into it fired and the case closed. That's not exoneration, that's a coverup. Again the video tape has existed for a while and no US agency bothered to investigate it even with a FULL AND PUBLIC CONFESSION; that's not zero. Our justice system has been covering Biden's ass not doing it's job probably because it would do some serious damage to a VP of the United States,a political candidate and his son,the previous administration that BTW looked into Biden's son's job at Burisma as a conflict of interest and still didn't nothing even though it's an obvious conflict of interest, then there's all the other Washington elites kids that also work for various energy companies oversea's doing what Biden's kid is doing. Nobody at the DOJ wants to investigate this and deal with this because of the widespread corruption and where it will lead, so yes Trump did have to go this way because up until now NOBODY wanted to touch this. It probably will damage the reputation of many political figures over the decades and blow our political system up.
I did see the video. But I didn’t see anything criminal or inappropriate on it... care to explain that?
Biden was bragging about withholding funding to Ukraine ( the same thing democrats are accusing Trump of) until the prosecutor investigating Burisma gets fired ( Burisma is where Biden's son sits on the board and is a clear conflict of interest). He brags that Ukraine has 5 hours to do this and then brags further that Ukraine met his demands(abuse of power and extortion). Again this is the exact same thing the Democrats are accusing Trump of doing except Biden did it to protect his son. Biden's son makes $50,000 a year sitting on a board for a energy company, yet he has zero experience in the energy field. Clearly daddy used his influence to get Hunter the job and then prevented a corruption investigation which no doubt would have highlighted his son's useless and dubious presence on the board. Too many questions would have been raised about why Hunter was there. The answer is money laundering of US taxpayer dollars. We give money to Ukraine and Ukraine gives Biden's son a phoney job and pays Biden's son a ridiculous amount of money in the form of a paycheck. The Biden's take their cut and the rest probably gets pumped into the DNC. It's not rocket science. Many other Congressmen's kids also hold similar seats on various boards for other energy companies around the world so it makes one wonder how much of the aid we send actually gets to the target and how much gets sent back to the USA. It's most likely been going on for decades and if exposed would create a political crisis here at home.

These are lies.

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

You didn't watch the House impeachment did you? What the democrats are getting now is exactly what they gave to the Republican's. The house impeachment was 100% one sided in favor of the democrats who decided they were going to impeach Trump before he took office. It's was quite a show. They are also trying desperately to hide the fact Biden confessed on camera to Quid pro Quo and extortion of the Ukrainian government by withholding US aid until the prosecutor looking into Burisma, the company Biden's unqualified son was working for and getting paid $50,000.00 a month to sit on it's board.

Are the Republican's worried about the Truth? I think they are more concerned with getting Trump re-elected.

The real question is, was Trump looking for the truth when he requested the investigation into the Biden's and Burisma be reopened? Yes. He saw the video,Obama didn't do anything and he was the next seated President after Obama. Trump was within his right to ask for this obvious corruption and abuse of power to be investigated. If he is allowed to continue to investigate Biden and son you will find out it's money laundering of tax payer dollars, it's been going on for a while and it will lead right back to the DNC and probably a some Republicans too. Judging by the response of the Democrats to Trumps investigation their stake in this is higher. To say Biden can't be investigated because he is now a political candidate is to say because he's a political candidate Biden is above the law. The Impeachment was decided in 2016 and the conclusion which is equally as decided is he will be acquitted by the Senate.

You just keep repeating this same BS over and over. There are 10 probably right ways to do it and one wrong way. Rump decided on the wrong way and he is in deep crap over it. If he thought that Biden was guilty of what you claim, he had the entire Justice System to look into it. He already knew that they already did look into and came up zero. So he concocts a BS story and goes for it behind closed doors. Biden did his job for the President, the Congress and the United States in a way that any real Statesman would feel proud to see. Rump did his job in such a way that any Mafia Don would be proud to see.
Oh dear somebody didn't see the video taped confession Biden made where he admits to Quid Pro Quo and extortion. Trump didn't have to think Biden was guilty,Biden bragged about being Guilty. Guess what? It came out in the house impeachment trial that congress already knew what Biden did and decided not to pursue it for the sake of the country. There's also been questions of whether or not such agency's in the justice system like the FBI are behind Trump or would pursue Biden. After all that video has been out a long time and I don't see an investigation do you? They already did look into it? Really? Biden had the prosecutor in Ukraine looking into it fired and the case closed. That's not exoneration, that's a coverup. Again the video tape has existed for a while and no US agency bothered to investigate it even with a FULL AND PUBLIC CONFESSION; that's not zero. Our justice system has been covering Biden's ass not doing it's job probably because it would do some serious damage to a VP of the United States,a political candidate and his son,the previous administration that BTW looked into Biden's son's job at Burisma as a conflict of interest and still didn't nothing even though it's an obvious conflict of interest, then there's all the other Washington elites kids that also work for various energy companies oversea's doing what Biden's kid is doing. Nobody at the DOJ wants to investigate this and deal with this because of the widespread corruption and where it will lead, so yes Trump did have to go this way because up until now NOBODY wanted to touch this. It probably will damage the reputation of many political figures over the decades and blow our political system up.

That's funny. Your twisted conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked. Do some "credible" research. Google is your friend...

Here we go with that video again.

Spare answered that, right above... the Senate had a better shot to get them immediately.... Trump couldn't fight them as ferociously to deny them, because they are the same party, he needs them all, to save him, from himself.
Executive Privilege is the same regarding House subpoenas and Senate subpoenas. The WH can challenge both and go to the courts for a ruling.

Once again you are trying to put the job of the House on the Senate. Your House Clowns refused to follow protocol. That's on them, not Trump, not the Senate.

Trump can not stall it.

Yes, they did.

You're lying again.

Y
Of course not. You are under the power of PsyOps. You are not a free thinking human being. You are a lemming.

The real dirt is in the Ukraine.

The circus you are seeing now is just PsyOps.

Sorry but no I don’t. I’ll take interest in it if the DOJ opens an actual investigation or prosecution based on real intel. But I’m not interested in wasting time on claims by online trolls and right wing propaganda media.
I don’t believe you
No, I’m good. Thanks for the analysis though.
Nah, I don't think you are good. I think you are like dust in the wind, like a ship with no rudder. If you do not have a proper foundation to resist the daily onslaught of psychological warfare that is launched at you 24-7, you will be unable to withstand the assault, and your courage will melt to mush, your resolve will become flaccid, and you become a lemming, and snow flake, a broken record just repeating what you have been spoon fed.

Real men do not do what they are told. They break the mold and make their own path, think their own thoughts and seize their own success.

Good luck on your perpetual servitude.
You dwell in quite the little fantasy land. It’s curious to me that you lack the ability to accept that people have a different perspective than yourself. Somehow you seem convinced that if people view issues differently then they are mindless puppets and you approach debate with them like there is a war going on. I’m guessing you know this and don’t care but you come off like a wingnut partisan troll. You use the same talking points on repeat and are completely predictable. You may be popular in your small band of idiots but by and large people who conduct themselves the way that you do does not warrant respect.

He better hurry up. We kinda need to know NOW. With a scandal centered on Ukraine, with Hunter and Joe Biden corruption at its center and a president getting impeached for wanting to expose it, we still don't have anyone in Congress apparently willing to even look into it!

Whatever happened to Barr?
have you ever heard the phrase "we dont talk about ongoing investigations"

I suspect there is a lot goin on we dont know about,,,

they didn't have the leisure of a year or two to fight the Trump stonewalling thru tying it up in the courts.
Yes they did. They just refused to follow protocol.

Your BS about it being an emergency vanished when Nazi set on it for 33 days.

33 days that the Senate would be most of the time on holiday break.

If Trump has proof of innocence, he would provide it.

The law doesn't require you to remain silent. It gives you right to remain silent, but if you don't what you said can be used against you.

There was a time when right beat wrong and truth beat lies, and integrity beat manipulation. I still believe that can be true.

Sorry, but bullshit. You are looking at the world via movie lenses, not reality.
Whatever you say man, I’ll use my voice to stand up for honesty and integrity... you can use yours to stand up for winning at all cost if that’s your thing.

Not "at any cost", but using the rules of the game as applied in the real world.

The question is do you consistently stand up for honesty and integrity, or only when you can back up a position you already approve of.

As with free speech, supporting integrity is easy when it comes to things you agree with, and not really support at all.
I, like everybody else, have opinions on every issue. Being honest and transparent in the debate is a principle I always stand up for. I can accept differing opinions. I actually enjoy the debate and respect other points of view. But I don’t respect the petty partisan game play and trolling that more and more people are engaging in. And I do expect our legal institutions to act in a fair and impartial manner.

If one side is fair and impartial, and the other side isn't, the other side wins.

I am not looking for Martyrs for my team, I am looking for fighters.
Wrong... you take the Dems to court for any laws or procedures they broke to hold them accountable and/or make changes to the system so that it is fair. Then you conduct yourselves in a respectable way

You honestly don’t think the Dems should be pressuring the senate to allow the docs and witnesses that Trump blocked? Is that what the objective side of your mind is telling you?

Witnesses were heard from in Clinton case as you know... Reps have gone on record saying they wouldn’t vote for them in this case. Of course the Dems are going to juice up public pressure. You understand that don’t you?

Do you honestly think that House has right to pressure Senate to do what House wants?

Who do they think they are to boss everyone around, the President, the Senate, who's next... judges?

Trump claim he's within his rights to block the witnesses and documents, he also claim that subpoenas were not legal. Instead of resolving the issue in front of court, for what purpose court also exists, they want to impeach the president for challenging (in his opinion) wrongdoing? Who do you refer to when you say "public pressure"... media or polls?

Yes, there were witnesses on Clinton impeachment trial. Before they were allowed for videotaped deposition, Senate voted on it. There were three witnesses, all of them gave testimony earlier in investigation to Kenneth Starr, so House and Senate already had their testimonies.
Trump is not within his right to block witnesses and documents. The subpoenas were legal or they would not have been granted. This is not the Clinton impeachment. There was no Ken Starr and the nature of the violation is different. trump is being impeached for his wrongdoing not challenging a lie he tells people like you who are going to believe anything he says.

Trump is not within his right to block witnesses and documents.

Your asinine opinion means nothing. That is for the courts to decide. That's how our system works, You should be mad at YOUR House Clowns for not following protocol.
Trump knows by law he needs to turn over certain documents. His delay of game tactic is obstruction.

Even a stupid fuck like you knows this.

What law?

Forum List

Back