I made friends with a white guy online 12 years ago and I had to delete him from my friends list

I cant believe this dude. He made a post on facebook and I responded to it and then I noticed he deleted my post in that topic discussion so his white friends couldnt see he was friends with a black man??? So he had no problem posting on my page but when I posted on his I guess some of his white friends dont like black people and he deleted me so they wouldnt see it? LOL

We never met but was probably going to eventually since I became a traveler but I just cant be he did that shit earlier
Were you attracted to this gentleman?

No I said we connected because we both love football
That's rather sad. It could have been a threesome. You him and a 'packers' game. Ya know what they say: Once he went black he'd never go back

Smell my dick in May

I cant believe this dude. He made a post on facebook and I responded to it and then I noticed he deleted my post in that topic discussion so his white friends couldnt see he was friends with a black man??? So he had no problem posting on my page but when I posted on his I guess some of his white friends dont like black people and he deleted me so they wouldnt see it? LOL

We never met but was probably going to eventually since I became a traveler but I just cant be he did that shit earlier
Are you victimizing your self again? Lol
Hey Nazi fag Stormfront reject, that big black item in your bunghole is a penis

Based on some of the content of your posts in here perhaps he deleted you because of what you wrote, not because he didn’t want it known he’d friended a black person.

We live in such a divided country today, it's no telling what set him off.

Have you friended any of his friends ? If so, maybe try talking it over with them, they may have some info that could help you get to the bottom of it.

So in the 12 years of friendship this was the first and only time you posted a comment on his Facebook page? I could understand that, just wondered if it was a common thing. Without knowing the situation my gut reaction is that you shouldn't read into things and if he's that uncomfortable with your posting of comments, he'll eventually unfriend you. But then my use of Facebook is limited and often wonder where in the heck did things disappear to? To this oldster I find Facebook very non-intuitive.

Based on some of the content of your posts in here perhaps he deleted you because of what you wrote, not because he didn’t want it known he’d friended a black person.

I was replying to him having to work from home and it was nothing weird. he is a reporter and I was like.......this is (his name) reporting to you live from.................LOL

Is that something to delete?

So in the 12 years of friendship this was the first and only time you posted a comment on his Facebook page? I could understand that, just wondered if it was a common thing. Without knowing the situation my gut reaction is that you shouldn't read into things and if he's that uncomfortable with your posting of comments, he'll eventually unfriend you. But then my use of Facebook is limited and often wonder where in the heck did things disappear to? To this oldster I find Facebook very non-intuitive.

He is a weather reporter and I normally only reply to his football posts. So maybe we dont want his MEDIA FRIENDS or Colleagues to see he has a black friend?lol

I noticed he deleted my post in that topic discussion so his white friends couldnt see he was friends with a black man??

Lots of people have done that.

enhanced-buzz-8897-1361219032-0.jpg

He is a weather reporter and I normally only reply to his football posts. So maybe we dont want his MEDIA FRIENDS or Colleagues to see he has a black friend?lol

Ah, I see. A fair weather friend.

you do know that people you meet on Facebook aren't real friends don't you?

Hint if you have never met someone in person the he is not your friend

we didnt meet on facebook. it was on another social site before facebook in 2008

we didnt meet on facebook. it was on another social site before facebook in 2008
have you ever met him in person and how do you know hes white???

If you have never met him in person then he is not your friend

I wouldn't have done it if you would have stopped talking about eating pie off my backside. What's up with that crap?

Forum List

Back