I made friends with a white guy online 12 years ago and I had to delete him from my friends list

I cant believe this dude. He made a post on facebook and I responded to it and then I noticed he deleted my post in that topic discussion so his white friends couldnt see he was friends with a black man??? So he had no problem posting on my page but when I posted on his I guess some of his white friends dont like black people and he deleted me so they wouldnt see it? LOL

We never met but was probably going to eventually since I became a traveler but I just cant be he did that shit earlier
you do know that people you meet on Facebook aren't real friends don't you?

Hint if you have never met someone in person the he is not your friend

we didnt meet on facebook. it was on another social site before facebook in 2008
have you ever met him in person and how do you know hes white???

i seen his pic on facebook to confirm he was white

the point a person has the power to delete or hide your comment and its not a good look either way. why hide my comment?

I cant believe this dude. He made a post on facebook and I responded to it and then I noticed he deleted my post in that topic discussion so his white friends couldnt see he was friends with a black man??? So he had no problem posting on my page but when I posted on his I guess some of his white friends dont like black people and he deleted me so they wouldnt see it? LOL

We never met but was probably going to eventually since I became a traveler but I just cant be he did that shit earlier
Were you attracted to this gentleman?

No I said we connected because we both love football
That's rather sad. It could have been a threesome. You him and a 'packers' game. Ya know what they say: Once he went black he'd never go back

Smell my dick in May
May? Who is she?

we didnt meet on facebook. it was on another social site before facebook in 2008

the point a person has the power to delete or hide your comment and its not a good look either way. why hide my comment?
Yeah idiot, here's my picture.

IMG_2489-e1531263704485.jpg

I think you have been scammed,,,a lot of people have had this happen at many different levels

I see no reason to make a racial issue of it,,,

I got banned from FB, 400+ "friends" yet many are/were my real friends.
Not uploading a picture ID, they can fuck off.

I think you have been scammed,,,a lot of people have had this happen at many different levels

So my post just vanished on it;s on?

So my post just vanished on it;s on?
No some black guy stole it.

Wait! Your a black dude? Ignore

Yes idiot

Yes idiot

Well how the Sam hill was I suppose to know you were black? You come on here posting like some typical Dallas Cowboys fan, and you never thought to mention the color of your skin? You need to take a lesson from IM2- make all your post about the color of your skin. Otherwise some of us will start believing that there are actually black people who don’t hate white people, and I know you don’t want that.

Yes idiot

Well how the Sam hill was I suppose to know you were black? You come on here posting like some typical Dallas Cowboys fan, and you never thought to mention the color of your skin? You need to take a lesson from IM2- make all your post about the color of your skin. Otherwise some of us will start believing that there are actually black people who don’t hate white people, and I know you don’t want that.

All of those threads I start asking why white people do this and do that?

Yes idiot

I swear to God, I don’t think I ever read or saw the word white in any of your post. See, now I am going to have to measure my words every time I respond to you so I don’t say something insensitive. You really should have never told me your black. Please don’t tell me your gay too.

Yes idiot

I swear to God, I don’t think I ever read or saw the word white in any of your post. See, now I am going to have to measure my words every time I respond to you so I don’t say something insensitive. You really should have never told me your black. Please don’t tell me your gay too.

Im allergic to faggots so Im nowhere near gay

Forum List

Back