I love this image.

There are two reasons, but I don't really know which one tickles my fancy. It's either because Merkel looks like a school teacher telling off a little boy, or it's Trump's defiant-looking "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude. Then there is the secondary players like the Japanese Prime Minister. It's like he's looking at Merkel and thinking, "do you best, I've tried", or "I told you so, there's no getting through to him". God knows what Bolton is saying. The guy on the left looks like a priest about to give the last rites. Who to, I don't know.

Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button.
View attachment 541606
Merkel is a retard. I love that picture because it shows a man who refuses to be bullied by left wing morons.

There are two reasons, but I don't really know which one tickles my fancy. It's either because Merkel looks like a school teacher telling off a little boy, or it's Trump's defiant-looking "I-don't-give-a-shit" attitude. Then there is the secondary players like the Japanese Prime Minister. It's like he's looking at Merkel and thinking, "do you best, I've tried", or "I told you so, there's no getting through to him". God knows what Bolton is saying. The guy on the left looks like a priest about to give the last rites. Who to, I don't know.

Anyway, Merkel bows out. I know conservative Americans hate her, but she will go down as one of the leading lights of democracy. One of the few Western leaders who stood up to Putin and didn't take shit from Britain when it hit the Brexit button.
View attachment 541606
She ran a big surplus in Germany from 2012 to 2019... Even through a recession.

Universal Health Insurance
Free Third Level Education
Government paid for the R&D on the world most widely used COVID Vaccine
Unemployment rate generally lower than US for the last 10 years
Larger Middle Class than US, One of the largest in the world
Police in Germany in 2011 only used 85 bullets against people (Seriously)

Yes we know why Conservatives hate her... She shows the Social Democracy not only works but way out preforms what ever is going on in US...

Just for you to know... Only 14% of the money political parties receive is from private donations, so there politicians actually work for the people who pay them... This would drive the GOP nuts, how can you have a lobby industry if no one is on the take..

Merkel's Germany was the place the Conservatives didn't want anyone to look... It totally blew a hole in there argument..

Trump looks like a petulant child. He should be ignored.
The following summit he was... They had meetings without him...

US got sidelined towards the end of the Trump administration..

Trump was a global joke really towards the end.. US influence was virtually eroded.. Trump wasn't an honest dealer, no point making a deal as he could change his mind the following day... Waste of time and energy..

Walls work. Pretty sure your house has doors and locks. He was right about China. Don’t have the time or patience to teach you about foreign trade. See the disaster we have at the border now?
First point? You are being totally disingenuous. Comparing apples and orange.
Oh, he right about China. Talking about the way he did it. Amateur hour. What you could teach me about foreign trade that I don't already know you could put on a postage stamp.

He'll continue to be in the headlines twice a week. He's addicted.
You just made a thread yesterday about how he is starving to be in the headlines.
I know leftism is a mental illness, but you have obviously got several of them going on.

Why should I care what a bunch of new world order ingrates think of US? Those people you call “deplorable” and “white trash” are still fellow Americans. As for the anti-vax part, you might want to address that with the large number of minorities who are not vaccinated. You people live for control over minorities and yet they have their reservations about vaccinations.
You can do whatever your like.
They are Americans. So was Jeffrey Dahmer and Timothy McVeigh. Being American doesn't give you a free pass.
Why do you assume I'm one of "you people". I think all should get vaxxed. Where have I turned it into a certain type of person. As it happens, I posted another thread where five conservative talk show hosts in the US told their listeners not to get vaxxed. All five got COVID and died. Shrug...

First point? You are being totally disingenuous. Comparing apples and orange.
Oh, he right about China. Talking about the way he did it. Amateur hour. What you could teach me about foreign trade that I don't already know you could put on a postage stamp.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. You just admitted you were wrong about him and China.

View attachment 541606
Stood up to Putin? Really? She made a deal with him for the Nord Stream Pipeline. Screwing Ukraine in the process.

Trump is a tool of Putin....

Nord Stream 2?
That fat sow betrayed all of NATO and Ukraine.

God, you are so ignorant. Nordstream 2 provides natural gas at half the price of the US and the Europeans don't have to invest in billions in infrastructure to offload it and store it.

Trump wasn't an honest dealer, no point making a deal as he could change his mind the following day...
Even in the playground this type of behaviour is frowned upon. In the land of world affairs and diplomacy? You'd expect that kind of behaviour from Kim or Duarte or some other tinpot dictator. The fact that Deplorables and the white trailer trash love this type of carry on is of no surprise. Even though they spruik freedom every five seconds, they are dictators at heart.

Forum List

Back