I Love that GOPers Think Leftists are "Like Them" and Worship 1 Person

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
I'm seeing a lot of it recently. "Oh well Fauci said the pandemic is over, so there you go leftists. Your side said no more masks or anything needed."

Yeah, sorry GOPers, but that does not fly. See, here's the crazy thing about us leftists: we don't worship Dr. Fauci. We maintain our own thoughts and rationales for doing stuff in life. Just because Dr. Fauci says we can breathe a small sigh of relief during this pandemic, does not mean all of us are going to just stop caring about taking precautions. Many of us still live in the same house as seniors who are still very at-risk for COVID and complications. Many of us still live in the same house as children who are immunocompromised. Many of us still care and take precautions.

GOPers worship 1 person. We do not. I know that is hard to understand.

I'm seeing a lot of it recently. "Oh well Fauci said the pandemic is over, so there you go leftists. Your side said no more masks or anything needed."

Yeah, sorry GOPers, but that does not fly. See, here's the crazy thing about us leftists: we don't worship Dr. Fauci. We maintain our own thoughts and rationales for doing stuff in life. Just because Dr. Fauci says we can breathe a small sigh of relief during this pandemic, does not mean all of us are going to just stop caring about taking precautions. Many of us still live in the same house as seniors who are still very at-risk for COVID and complications. Many of us still live in the same house as children who are immunocompromised. Many of us still care and take precautions.

Somewhat fair point.

Y'all worship The State, which is far worse.

GOPers Think Leftists are "Like Them"​

If you believe that then you are even fruitier than I thought!

See, here's the crazy thing about us leftists: we don't worship Dr. Fauci.
You think that is the crazy thing about you? Dude, that isn't even in the top 1000 things crazy about you!

We maintain our own thoughts and rationales for doing stuff in life.
Must be why you all think, act and talk in total lockstep all the time. Wow, are you fucking delusional.

Just because Dr. Fauci says we can breathe a small sigh of relief during this pandemic, does not mean all of us are going to just stop caring about taking precautions.
Hey, I hope you wear TWELVE fucking masks over every orifice in your body 24 hours a day. I'll be the happy, healthy, normal guy laughing at you as I walk by.

GOPers worship 1 person.
Yes, ourselves. We trust ourselves to guide our own lives while you are still obviously too insecure to act pr think alone. But thanks, seeing you sick freaks walking around all masked up, you will now be easy to identify.

GOPers really don't care who you "worship". Most of us worship God.
Do you worship murders? Is that why you are letting them out of jail to murder some more?
Do you worship the View? Have they convinced you that Whites are systemically racist?
How about your worship of Hillary and her Russian collusion?
And your President. Do you worship turnips?
You must worship Fauci. You seems to be basing your beliefs on His rhetoric instead of medical science.

How about loosing the hyperbole and your lefty bullshit bias and wear a mask if you believe they are effective, or don't wear a mask. Your decision has nothing to do with the GOP, worship, or common sense...

1651251386180.png

Last edited:

Honestly this is a weird post...

...wasn't it the leftist who demanded everyone march in lockstep...that everyone wear cloth masks that were next to useless...that every state must lockdown...that everyone must take the experimental vaccine...that everyone stop calling covid the Wuhan Virus...that the Wuhan Lab Leak was a conspiracy theory...just because that's what they were told?

When the Right thinks for themselves it's evil...but suddenly the left bucks one trend and they're the epitome of free thinkers and free thinking is suddenly back in vogue again?

You praise some free thinking you don't agree with...then you'll gain some credibility.

Most leftist drones operate off of feels. The OP is a example of that.

Their leftist Ivy League masters however do think.....They are the movers and shakers. They are smart, vile, and evil and even when found out always land on their feet to go and be a plague someplace else.

It's those type of people who put such thoughts in their minion's addled minds (like the OP) to spread on boards like this that are the real villains.

I don't really blame the OP.....He's just functionally retarded due to years of leftist conditioning.

OIP.OUWsBzuV0JGIlrbpk1iPhwHaMW

Living in the basement of your moms house should not be that much of a risk to her. Just have her leave her little boys food at the top of the stairs

What you people done to is with Covid, remedies your testicles crushed in a vice

Oh, I suspect they get it. So they try to change the subject by putting others on the defensive with projection.

Outside of North Korea, this kind of blind hero worship hasn't existed in the world for 80 years.

UKDoNLb.jpg
That was funny....lololol

Humor Award!

Apparently it is very hard for you to understand that you really don't have mind reading powers. Speak only for yourself.

I've long stated that I believe everyone should do what they feel is best for them and no one should be condemning them for that.

I feel bad for those who allow politics dictate what they feel is best but all the same, whatever.

The notion that leftists worship masks more than Fauci is nothing to be proud of. The only good thing about it is when I see somebody walking down the street all by themselves or in a car all alone with a mask on, I say to myself "Yep, there goes another Democrat!" Now we know who the potential criminals are in our neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back