I like Presidents who dont get FBI raids or plead the 5th

Hillary Clinton testified for 11 hours under oath and didn’t plead the fifth once because she had nothing to hide and wasn’t guilty of anything.

Donald Trump testified under oath for 4 hours and pleaded the fifth to every question except for his name because he’s guilty AF.
Guilty of what?
You know it is a civil case, right?

I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete
You are a kook. You should be asking what kind of president ORDERS an FBI raid on a past president but that comes under individual thinking and you Dimmers......

oh so you know Brandon is a failure
1660227874375.png

A US President has NEVER had their home raided in US history...

....and instead of blaming the proven criminal, treasonous pitically partisan FBI that has been proven to have violated Constitution and law, tge FBI that violated the Patriot Act, defrauded the FISA Court, participated in a failed coup, and just perpetrated the 1st-ever raid on a US President...

....you want to blame Trump?

Bwuhahahahahahaha
Hey if you can find a Clinton appointed FB I Director who asks for a Search Warrant from a Clinton Appointed Judge, you can search Hillary's house...

The FBI requested they be turned off. They did not.

She was forced to remain at the end of the driveway while the search was conducted.

The lawyer only saw the search warrant from 10 feet away and no copy was provided.

No inventory was provided.

Listed above.

A better question is, "Why do you lie?" about something so easily disproven? I know! It is because you are a dumbass!

Use stool softeners. They work for me.
I have read no confirmation of any of your bold enlarged statements. Where is your link?
Yes. I was a ground pounder, but that is immaterial to the discussion.
You and I often disagree, but rarely do I give into personal weakness and emotion to fruitlessly attack intellect or call you little self satisfying names. I am always surprised when you think it impresses people.

Hillary Clinton testified for 11 hours under oath and didn’t plead the fifth once because she had nothing to hide and wasn’t guilty of anything.

Donald Trump testified under oath for 4 hours and pleaded the fifth to every question except for his name because he’s guilty AF.
/-----/ Nope, Hillary had something better than the 5th.

Hillary Clinton said 'I don't recall' 21 times out of 25 times ...

Hillary Clinton used variations of 'I don't recall' 21 times when she was asked 25 questions under oath about her destruction of State Department emails. She is pictured speaking at a fundraiser ...
  • She was asked questions under oath about her destruction of emails
  • Clinton is accused of permanently erasing 33,000 emails from her server
  • Written answers show she dodged most of 'interrogatories' posed to her
  • She claims no one ever told her deleting emails could break the law (She's a lawyer, right?)
  • Also said she did not 'recall' if she had a 'specific expectation that the State Department would receive FOIA requests for or concerning her email'
  • Ex-First Lady also insists she wasn't warned of security threats it may pose
  • Clinton signed the answers on Monday under 'penalty of perjury'

Why do you suppose that the folks doing that searching, did not want the president's lawyers to watch them, while they did the searching? Why do you suppose they wanted them to turn the security cameras off, so that nobody would film them doing that search?

Would you trust police that would not allow you to film them?

:dunno:

Though, I have to agree with you, that is particularly shady as shit, taking the fifth in court. Even Alex Jones answers questions put to him.

Who told you that??? Donald Trump, the lying criminal you elected President while he was in the middle of a fraud trial????

Who told you that??? Donald Trump, the lying criminal you elected President while he was in the middle of a fraud trial????
Nobody tells me anything, I think for myself.

You should give it a try, rather than coming on here are repeating the talking points of the crown.

It’s not too big a stretch to look at the FBI's Mar-a-Lago search and think the walls could be closing in on Trump — especially as he & his advisers start pointing fingers.

Will the Democrats never persecute for prosecute their own so you must love all Democrat presidents then.

Given that a half dozen of those bills just passed, how do you know these policies are failures?

You must get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions.
Just because they passed by democrats in a house they control and a Senate does not make them a good bill. They will be failures even though the media will try to hide the failures they create. But they can't because your going to feel it in your wallet. Those bills will create more poverty

Forum List

Back