DOJ Rot Goes So Much Deeper Than Merrick Garland

The DOJ is so rotten, they can't find any evidence to support Comer's hoax that Joe Biden took a $5 million bribe from Burisma.

Or any evidence to support Comer's hoax Joe Biden took a $5 million bribe from China.

1e59e850-2fb8-11ed-af3f-464249f58a38.jpg

God dammit...

You are so full of shit it boggles the mind.

The stuff you've been spouting in this thread is dangerously ignorant.

You should listen to your own words. There should never BE an insurrection, goofball. Certainly not over election insecurity.

You have a MAJOR FUCKING PROBLEM and it has nothing to do with Trump, you idiot.

Do us all a favor, spare us your opinion on security issues from now on. When it comes to security, you are ignorant and stupid. Sorry but the shoe fits.
By the courts, it appears the problem is yours. Live with it and pick a candidate that support law and the constitutional basis for law.

By the courts, it appears the problem is yours. Live with it and pick a candidate that support law and the constitutional basis for law.
The law is worthless without confidence in it, shit for brains.

Unless you want to be a Nazi or a little stalinist piglet.

WTF are you talking about the law for? What did you think we were talking about? I'll give you a hint, goofball: it wasn't Trump.

The law, indeed. No one has confidence in that either. Cops kneeling for commies, is why. Prosecutors who won't prosecute, is why.

If you think you're going to win by trampling on other peoples' boundaries you're very damn mistaken. You'll have to get through me to to that, and you're not up to the job.

The law is worthless without confidence in it, shit for brains.

Unless you want to be a Nazi or a little stalinist piglet.

WTF are you talking about the law for? What did you think we were talking about? I'll give you a hint, goofball: it wasn't Trump.

The law, indeed. No one has confidence in that either. Cops kneeling for commies, is why. Prosecutors who won't prosecute, is why.

If you think you're going to win by trampling on other peoples' boundaries you're very damn mistaken. You'll have to get through me to to that, and you're not up to the job.
Tell the cops and the judges courts you have no confidence in the law, next time you are arrested. Let us know if it helps. YouTube is full of video throwing the book at these sovereign citizen nut balls.

Forum List

Back