I like Presidents who dont get FBI raids or plead the 5th

So you're a Democrat. So what. By a 53-35% margin, Independents think the FBI raid was politically motivated. And this makes them MORE motivated to vote.

Huh.

really we are suppose to believe the Trafalgar gar group by founder Robert Cahaly ????? really Robert Cahaly is an American pollster and founder of the Trafalgar Group. He was previously a political consultant for Republican Party candidates. and we here are supposed to believe your fake pollster.. now for the actual polling on the raid ... 53.9 percent of Independent voters believe Trump’s political enemies are behind the FBI raid on President Trump’s private home. in a month it will revert back in 30 days you watch ...why ???? they will find out it wasn't politically motivated and they will vote even less for a republican ... now you have to realize there are more Democratic voters than there are republicans ???? do you think they can't win with 47% of the independent party ??? really????

I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete
Do you like Presidents who fellate Vladimir Putin and beg him to create a Dirty Dossier pay him $13 Million for it, so Joe Biden, Clinton, and Obama can stay in power and influence Government Policy?

It's not every day you can install an illegitimate puppet owned by Iran, China, and Russia like Joe Biden and who is also a diaper shitting imbecile. hair sniffing Pedo.

I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete
Love the McCain reference.

Then you’re a fool.
if anyone is a fool that would be you ... here you believe that trump is telling you the truth ???? a guy that's never told the truth in his life ... you are trying to convince us you're not the fool ... he lied about the votes being stolen that was a lie ... here Hillary in 2016 had James Comey go after her two weeks before the election ... causing dought to the voters for her... causing her to lose the election ... you guys were fine with that on the right ...that they did that a week before the election... James Comey finally said there was no crime ... now you think trump is not guilty of taking classified documents ...

if anyone is a fool that would be you ... here you believe that trump is telling you the truth ???? a guy that's never told the truth in his life ... you are trying to convince us you're not the fool ... he lied about the votes being stolen that was a lie ... here Hillary in 2016 had James Comey go after her two weeks before the election ... causing dought to the voters for her... causing her to lose the election ... you guys were fine with that on the right ...that they did that a week before the election... James Comey finally said there was no crime ... now you think trump is not guilty of taking classified documents ...
Spot on.

Do you like Presidents who fellate Vladimir Putin and beg him to create a Dirty Dossier pay him $13 Million for it, so Joe Biden, Clinton, and Obama can stay in power and influence Government Policy?

It's not every day you can install an illegitimate puppet owned by Iran, China, and Russia like Joe Biden and who is also a diaper shitting imbecile. hair sniffing Pedo.
where do you get this bull shit from ??? you guys are clearly nut cases its shocking

/———/ Proof that liberals can only recite talking points. All hat and no cattle as they say in Texas.
this is what was said by one person who is a guest said ... not CNN
During CNN’s "At This Hour with Kate Bolduan" on Wednesday, the host spoke to legal analyst Paul Callan, who expressed hope that the U.S. Department of Justice and the FBI have something more serious on Trump than currents reports indicate, otherwise their raid on Trump’s massive West Palm Beach residence went too far.

Bolduan prompted Callan by bringing up speculation that the federal government conducted the raid to seize classified documents retained by the former president that he was not authorized to have after leaving the White House.

As Clinton 2016 campaign lawyer Marc Elias mused on Twitter Tuesday evening, Trump may have violated the Presidential Records Act of 1978, prompting the raid, and an ensuing investigation which could bar him from running for political office in the future.
Bolduan asked, "If this becomes a Presidential Records Act violation, not more, do you think it’s enough to warrant all this?" Callan responded that it’s not.

"No, it’s not enough to warrant all this," the legal analyst declared, adding, "And this is a daring and dangerous move by the Department of Justice, to serve a warrant on a former president and raid his personal residence."

Callan inferred that for the government to go this far, there must be "something more" than Trump merely holding onto classified documents after his term. "So, I have to think that the Department of Justice must have something more than an argument about what kind of records have to be saved for a presidential library or the Library of Congress at some future date."

"There’s more to this than meets the eye," Callan continued, adding, "And I have to think that there’s something a lot more serious that they think is being withheld from the presidential collection." this is an opinion of a guest on CNN not CNN ... get it bright!!!

this is what was said by one person who is a guest said ... not CNN
During CNN’s "At This Hour with Kate Bolduan" on Wednesday, the host spoke to legal analyst Paul Callan, who expressed hope that the U.S. Department of Justice and the FBI have something more serious on Trump than currents reports indicate, otherwise their raid on Trump’s massive West Palm Beach residence went too far.

Bolduan prompted Callan by bringing up speculation that the federal government conducted the raid to seize classified documents retained by the former president that he was not authorized to have after leaving the White House.

As Clinton 2016 campaign lawyer Marc Elias mused on Twitter Tuesday evening, Trump may have violated the Presidential Records Act of 1978, prompting the raid, and an ensuing investigation which could bar him from running for political office in the future.
Bolduan asked, "If this becomes a Presidential Records Act violation, not more, do you think it’s enough to warrant all this?" Callan responded that it’s not.

"No, it’s not enough to warrant all this," the legal analyst declared, adding, "And this is a daring and dangerous move by the Department of Justice, to serve a warrant on a former president and raid his personal residence."

Callan inferred that for the government to go this far, there must be "something more" than Trump merely holding onto classified documents after his term. "So, I have to think that the Department of Justice must have something more than an argument about what kind of records have to be saved for a presidential library or the Library of Congress at some future date."

"There’s more to this than meets the eye," Callan continued, adding, "And I have to think that there’s something a lot more serious that they think is being withheld from the presidential collection." this is an opinion of a guest on CNN not CNN ... get it bright!!!
It was already proven Clinton, Obama, and Biden started Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.

The IRS Raid and Jan 6th bullshit is just a continuation of The DemNazi Gestapo Operation.

That's trump telling you this ....you know trump the liar its not an actual fact ... trump wasn't even there when they served the warrant his lawyers were there and they were with the FBI the whole time ... trump has a copy of the warrant ... he doesn't want to show the press the warrant he got ... he doesn't want the press to see what they took ... hell trump was in new york saying I claim the fifth at the time .... why do you believe that lar ... its amazing how you on the right drink his Koolaid so much ... its shocking ...

It was already proven Clinton, Obama, and Biden started Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane.

The IRS Raid and Jan 6th bullshit is just a continuation of The DemNazi Gestapo Operation.
In July 2016, the FBI began investigating the Russian government’s attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election, including whether President Donald Trump’s campaign associates were involved in those efforts.

“Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election” between Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, according to a U.S. intelligence community report released Jan. 6, 2017. Russian intelligence services gained access to the computer network of Democratic Party officials and released the hacked material to WikiLeaks and others “to help President-elect Trump’s election chances,” the IC said in its report.

The Internet Research Agency, a Russian online propaganda operation, also conducted a social media campaign “to advocate for President-elect Trump as early as December 2015,” the IC report said.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III in May 2017 to serve as special counsel to oversee the “FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters.”

The special counsel’s investigation “established multiple links between Trump Campaign officials and individuals tied to the Russian government,” according to redacted report released by Attorney General William P. Barr on April 18, 2019. But the investigation “did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.”

The special counsel’s office also investigated the president for possible obstruction of justice. While the Mueller report “does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

The report “found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations.” Mueller, however, refrained from recommending prosecution, saying that there were “difficult [legal] issues that would need to be resolved,” in order to move forward with a case.
what you said was total crap where do you get this bull shit ... there was no money exchaned by any democrat do you make it up as you go

I do too...sadly though we are being run by demafasicst tyrants that weaponize their office, like Stalin, to oppress political opposition.....from labeling PTA members as terrorist, to creating Russian hoaxes, to framing war hero Generals, to now desperately raiding a former President's house

It's a dark time we are living in, sort of like the Republic, when the Empire took over.....Xiden actually sort of looks like Palpatine a little too....

I like Presidents who don't shower with their 16 year old daughter (Biden) Presidents who don't LIE about the fatal accident of their wife and child, blaming the truck driver for their deaths when it was proven his wife caused the fatal accident (Biden) "Biden said his first wife was killed by a drunken driver," one post says. "Fact check: Wife ran a stop sign and driver that hit her was NOT Drunk." I like Presidents who don't have involvement with their drug addicted son and his business transactions (Biden) I like Presidents who don't pay $450,000 tax bill for their irresponsible meth addicted, crack pipe smoking son (Biden)

Guy with an arrest Trump sign outside Trump tower is asked what crimes

do you have time to read all the arrest warrants he has coming at him ??? here's a few starters for you
30121 solicitation of foreign influence
201 U.S. con Act 4 Bribery
641 misappropriation of funds
371 conspiracy
1343 & 1346 honest service fraud
1512 witness tampering
610 coercion of political activities
1501 -1521 obstruction of justice ...
there more if you like ...

I like Presidents who don't shower with their 16 year old daughter (Biden) Presidents who don't LIE about the fatal accident of their wife and child, blaming the truck driver for their deaths when it was proven his wife caused the fatal accident (Biden) "Biden said his first wife was killed by a drunken driver," one post says. "Fact check: Wife ran a stop sign and driver that hit her was NOT Drunk." I like Presidents who don't have involvement with their drug addicted son and his business transactions (Biden) I like Presidents who don't pay $450,000 tax bill for their irresponsible meth addicted, crack pipe smoking son (Biden)
but you prefer a presadent who grabs women's pussies against their will ...or walk in on Teen usa dressing rooms while they are naked ... or he raped a 13-year-old girl ... trump daddy paid of the rape of the girl to not prosecute Donald trump ... were he force his way on 21 women sexual advances on them or tried to rape them ... or lies to the American people that the election was stolen ...them lies about his warrant that he never got one ... where his attornies said he got one and he lying about it... if the raid is a bad thing then why doesn't he show the warrant ??? the same reason he doesn't want to show his taxes it will show all of his deals with foreign governments are legal actions against him and all his tax deductions that he doesn't what you to see ...

and theres more
The Biden campaign told PolitiFact that the vice president learned about his son's role on the board through media reports and never discussed anything related to this company with his son.

In a White House press briefing on May 13, 2014, spokesman Jay Carney was asked about it, and whether it presented the appearance of a conflict of interest.

Carney said, "I would refer you to the Vice President’s office. I saw those reports. Hunter Biden and other members of the Biden family are obviously private citizens and where they work does not reflect an endorsement by the administration or by the Vice President or President. But I would refer you to the Vice President’s office."

A year and a half later, the New York Times published an article that suggested that "the credibility of the vice president’s anti-corruption message may have been undermined" by Hunter Biden’s dealings with the company.

In that 2015 article, Kate Bedingfield, a spokeswoman for the vice president, played down any impact on the elder Biden’s policies.

"Hunter Biden is a private citizen and a lawyer," she said. "The vice president does not endorse any particular company and has no involvement with this company. The vice president has pushed aggressively for years, both publicly with groups like the U.S.-Ukraine Business Forum and privately in meetings with Ukrainian leaders, for Ukraine to make every effort to investigate and prosecute corruption in accordance with the rule of law. It will once again be a key focus during his trip this week."

Hunter Biden told the New York Times this month in a statement that "at no time have I discussed with my father the company’s business, or my board service, including my initial decision

Did Biden make a threat to Ukraine?

The post said Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion unless the prosecutor -- Shokin -- was fired. Biden didn’t just make a threat to withhold aid unless Shokin was sacked -- it succeeded.

Biden proudly recounted the moment during an event sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations on Jan. 23, 2018. Here’s the relevant portion of Biden’s remarks, there's more here about your made up post ...

but you prefer a presadent who grabs women's pussies against their will ...or walk in on Teen usa dressing rooms while they are naked ... or he raped a 13-year-old girl ... trump daddy paid of the rape of the girl to not prosecute Donald trump ... were he force his way on 21 women sexual advances on them or tried to rape them ... or lies to the American people that the election was stolen ...them lies about his warrant that he never got one ... where his attornies said he got one and he lying about it... if the raid is a bad thing then why doesn't he show the warrant ??? the same reason he doesn't want to show his taxes it will show all of his deals with foreign governments are legal actions against him and all his tax deductions that he doesn't what you to see ...
First of all, its NONE of your business regarding his taxes. That is between him and the IRS. Hey brainiac, where ARE the 21 women that said he raped them? That's right, they all disappeared and it was for Liberals to try and sabatoge him during the election but as you can see, he was still elected!! I know you are brainwashed from watching too much Liberal news channels where they LIE like Hell and hate President Trump. What ever happened to your "Me Too" movement, they all disappeared when it came time for Biden to confess that he molested Tara. They suddenly they had no interest, if it were a Liberal being accused. Your Liberal RAID actions are the FINAL nail in the coffin. And no President Trump did not rape a 13 year old. More Liberal LIES.

Hillary Clinton testified for 11 hours under oath and didn’t plead the fifth once because she had nothing to hide and wasn’t guilty of anything.

Donald Trump testified under oath for 4 hours and pleaded the fifth to every question except for his name because he’s guilty AF.

]
trump-fifth.jpg
Yeah yeah. So unoriginal. We all know what he said then. And like you are now, he was wrong at that time. So, you’ve got nothing. As usual.

Forum List

Back