What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like Presidents who dont get FBI raids or plead the 5th

Peach45

Gold Member
Reaction score
I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete
POWERFUL!!!!!

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like presidents that don't authorize witch-hunts.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I prefer Presidents who don't shake hands with air and shit their pants.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, you like a President you want replaced in 2024?

:auiqs.jpg:

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Herbert Hoover, he's your man!!

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like congresses that don't put innocent people through endless frivolous investigations that produce NOTHING. In 2022, for the first time in my life, I am voting a strict Republican party line and in 2024, it will be either Trump or DeSantis. I've had enough of democrat shenanigans for life and this is coming from a 50+ year democrat. They have been taken over by globalists. They are not Americans.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A US President has NEVER had their home raided in US history...

....and instead of blaming the proven criminal, treasonous pitically partisan FBI that has been proven to have violated Constitution and law, tge FBI that violated the Patriot Act, defrauded the FISA Court, participated in a failed coup, and just perpetrated the 1st-ever raid on a US President...

....you want to blame Trump?

Bwuhahahahahahaha

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Reaction score
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court

Trump didn’t have to have his home raided. That was a sordid choice made by vile and probably corrupt politicians. And he wouldn’t need to take the 5th if he wasn’t a target of corrupt government officialdom.
. Biden is ok for now.
The senile old racist hasn’t been asked to testify about his and Hunter’s criminal behavior YET.
For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete

So? You have shitty taste in politicians.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump didn’t have to have his home raided. That was a sordid choice made by vile and probably corrupt politicians. And he wouldn’t need to take the 5th if he wasn’t a target of corrupt government officialdom.

The senile old racist hasn’t been asked to testify about his and Hunter’s criminal behavior YET.

So? You have shitty taste in politicians.
Innocent people do not need to take the fifth---telling the truth cannot incriminate an innocent person.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Trump being harassed by the FBI and having to use the constitutional protection of the Fifth Amendment, only means that he's doing a good job at pissing off you commie faggots.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like congresses that don't put innocent people through endless frivolous investigations that produce NOTHING. In 2022, for the first time in my life, I am voting a strict Republican party line and in 2024, it will be either Trump or DeSantis. I've had enough of democrat shenanigans for life and this is coming from a 50+ year democrat. They have been taken over by globalists. They are not Americans.
Your in good company,not only has gracie who has always voted Democrat sense jfk all the way up until obamas second term switched to Republican but rfk jr himself has said he is horrified by what the demonrat party has become.there are hundreds of thousands around the country that feel the same way as you gracie and rfk do.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Reaction score
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Actually, that redfish quote is absolutely silly.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List