I like Presidents who dont get FBI raids or plead the 5th

That’s really a good question. It’s pretty clear he did. I have a hard time believing he wanted to sell nuclear secrets for money. That seems too outlandish. Before someone said nuclear I’d have assumed it was embarrassing stuff.
/------/ "I’d have assumed it was embarrassing stuff."
Embarrassing Jan 6 stuff that clears Trump and points to Piglosi

/-----/ No one disputes that. He did say it before he was president and a target of the left's legal attack machine.

President Trump now understands, as I do, how you can get caught up in a perjury trap. If a prosecutor is on a fishing trip, he/she can take anything you say and expand on it once you open the door. I know this is a bit complex for you to grasp, but here is a dumbed-down version.

In common parlance, many people may believe it means that a prosecutor is trying to get a high-profile target in criminal trouble by asking difficult or embarrassing questions under oath.

Should the suspect then give erroneous testimony, even if the mistake seems innocent enough, the prosecutor will formally accuse the suspect of perjury and threaten him or her with a felony charge that could land him or her in prison.

In legal terms, a “perjury trap” is actually a legal defense to the charge of perjury. It is important to note that the defense has relatively little to do with the subject matter of the prosecutors’ or investigators’ questions. Generally speaking, if the information sought is relevant to the case, then their questions can be as hard to answer or as embarrassing as is necessary.
One is either innocent or not, answering a question will not implicate one if nothing was done wrong.

so in other words you can’t even give us one example

pathetic but that’s par for the course for you

Here's one.

Here's one.

haha. read the constitution…it specifically gives him the power to do that

Here's one.

/----/I read the article. I waded through all of the pearl-clutching and hand-wringing, but nowhere did it say, Gov Desantis, violated the Florida Constitution. If I missed it, please post.

Can you give us some examples of him violating the Fl Constitution?

I'll tell this story again. Granted it doesn't make him any different that the run of mill B.S. politician.

Florida passed e-verify (so they said) but they did not. It completely exempts agriculture and for the rest they only have to have the protentional employee sign off that they are here legally. There is no actual verifucation.

DeSantis goes off on illegals but it's all B.S. My son moved to Ocala and got a job the first day he looked. He gets his first check and not having a bank yet he goes to a check cashing place. He calls me complaining about the long lines and the waits. I tell him they are likely cashing the checks AND sending money back to Mexico.

He laughs and says there is a big sign on the wall "We transfer money to Mexico". DeSantis isn't about to remove hundreds of thousands of employee's from the work force. Florida's economy would really crash but that won't stop him from pretending he would do something about the issue.

Forum List

Back