DOJ Rot Goes So Much Deeper Than Merrick Garland

Exactly.

Look, I think these people (the MAGA politicians all the way down through the manipulated, credulous rube base) know damn well that they're coloring outside the lines here. They're fine with Trump going legally and constitutionally rogue because he's "saving America from Satan" 'n stuff. They're at war. All fucking bets are off.

The effort they're putting -- at every level -- into not just just diminishing this whole thing, but STOPPING it, only makes this more and more clear. Maybe they think they'll return to decency after they've "saved America from Satan", or maybe they just don't give a shit any more and are fine with just ripping it all down in a rage.
I missed Mac's endless projection & pretend neutrality - he's fooling everybody that matters to him.

Namely, himself.

And the DOJ is of course rotten to the core; only a delusion narcissist couldn't see it. :)

Last edited:
~~~~~~
By the force of arms if necessary.
Too funny.

NEVER gonna happen.

At least not at conservative hands.

The Antifa pajama brigade had more testosterone in one of it's gender-neutral memeber's pinkies than in all of conservative America.

I'm neutral now?

Last week they said I was a Libertarian.

:laugh:

Ignorant loons.
You're not neutral at all.

You're a liberal loon pretending to be neutral, and fooling no one.

You seek constant attention, but have no self awareness.

But yeah, the DOJ is a very dangerous joke.

No, dipshit. It's because there's real world ramifications for eschewing your businesses to focus on being president.
Except he didn't 'eschew' his business's which he was required to do when he became President. That fucking POS made the secret service stay at his hotels, then turned around and charged the government 5 times what the room was worth!

The DOJ didn't go after him for that, which proves the deep state favors Republicans.

If the supreme court had gone the other way on the North Carolina case the other day, I suspect you would have been all for it.

Gee, so the will of the people get done in open election, decided by the votes. I have no problem with that. And it looks like the states will not be allowed carte blanche to pass a law, where they can overrule the popular vote, without judicial review, so you can count that one out. Hmmm. Sounds like elections are balanced in the direction of the voters. Sounds good to me. Heck, the system sounds good to me, even if the guy I vote for loses.

Your guy just lost in 2020 and there was no legal way to overthrow it.

Great, another bloody idiot.

He's not my guy, howler monkey, and you can't prove that he lost.

You have a problem, fella. Your elections are all fucked up and you're trying to blame it on Trump.

How much more retarded can you get?

You can NOT prove that anyone won, OR lost. There is no audit trail. It doesn't exist.

Don't waste your time with the partisan bullshit, it ain't gonna wash. FIFTY PERCENT of the country (a full half) has lost confidence in our electoral PROCESS.

Not the outcome, but the process.

And if you're not a total brain dead shit for brains vacant retarded lemming, you're going to realize that national security is all about CONFIDENCE. Just like the economy, same thing, it's all about CONFIDENCE.

You have a problem, fella.

You're just making it worse by being a partisan idiot.

Great, another bloody idiot.

He's not my guy, howler monkey, and you can't prove that he lost.

You have a problem, fella. Your elections are all fucked up and you're trying to blame it on Trump.

How much more retarded can you get?

You can NOT prove that anyone won, OR lost. There is no audit trail. It doesn't exist.

Don't waste your time with the partisan bullshit, it ain't gonna wash. FIFTY PERCENT of the country (a full half) has lost confidence in our electoral PROCESS.

Not the outcome, but the process.

And if you're not a total brain dead shit for brains vacant retarded lemming, you're going to realize that national security is all about CONFIDENCE. Just like the economy, same thing, it's all about CONFIDENCE.

You have a problem, fella.

You're just making it worse by being a partisan idiot.
I pretty well go by the vote, the recounts, the state election board and legislatures, along with all the court decisions, to prove that, so it looks like Joe won.

Don't bet on it, but it's your money, your time. and emotional toil.

No. National Security is about safeguards, our generally working. So, we won't be dismantling them between now and the next election.

I have no problem, Ma'am.

I have never tried to make it easier for the partisans idiots on either or even both sides, so pound sand. It will do you about as much good, but maybe you're into futility.:dunno:

DOJ Rot Goes So Much Deeper Than Merrick Garland

If agencies are so powerful that their work to protect political allies and topple their challengers continues unabated by the electoral process, then we are not a functioning republic.
28 Jun 2023 ~~ By Elle Purnell

Following the sensational whistleblower testimony that dropped Thursday, revealing how the Department of Justice systematically blocked an IRS investigation into Joe Biden’s son Hunter and diverted agents from examining the incriminating evidence against his presidential father, House Republicans are threatening the overdue impeachment of Attorney General Merrick Garland — except most of the pro-Biden interference in the DOJ happened before Garland was installed, while President Donald Trump was still in office.
Does Garland still deserve impeachment for his assortment of abuses, such as sitting on his hands to avoid real accountability for the younger Biden (and his pop), while weaponizing the country’s top law enforcement agency to try to send Biden’s top presidential challenger to federal prison? Absolutely. Is it smart politically for Kevin McCarthy to use the current momentum to hold Garland to account? Probably. Is the alleged involvement in a foreign bribery scheme enough to merit Biden’s own impeachment? Most definitely.
But if the blame — and punishment — for the DOJ corruption revealed by whistleblowers stops with Merrick Garland or even Joe Biden, it will happen again.
That’s because the Justice Department’s pattern of shielding the Biden family from the law wasn’t masterminded by either man. It happened because of career officials and bureaucrats, whose names most Americans don’t know, and whom Americans will never have the chance to vote out. They didn’t have to be told what to do.
According to whistleblower Gary Shapley, it was in late 2019, a year before Joe Biden was elected, that the FBI acquired and authenticated the infamous laptop Hunter Biden left at a Delaware computer repair shop. The IRS began an investigation into likely tax crimes almost immediately.
Between April and June 2020, when IRS agents were preparing to execute interviews and search warrants, it was “career DOJ officials,” Shapley said, who “purposely slow-walk[ed] investigative actions.”
~Snip~
The problem of a bureaucracy so bloated that the people’s elected servants in Congress and the White House can’t keep track of, let alone shut down, its mischief is not unique to the DOJ. But the Justice Department’s role as arbiter of how — or to whom — the law applies makes its rule-by-pencil-pusher especially dangerous.
Electing the right president or appointing the right attorney general will only help with that insofar as he can root out the career rot in the 115,000-employee DOJ. As the Gary Shapleys get pushed out, the integrity they bring to agencies like the DOJ and IRS will go with them.
And while corruption in the vastly left-leaning bureaucracy almost always benefits Democrats, the problem goes beyond partisan politics. If government agencies are so powerful that their work to protect political allies and topple their challengers continues unabated by the electoral process, then elections are no real transfer of power and we are not a functioning republic.
That’s not just having a bad apple for an attorney general. That is a crisis of governance.

Commentary:
What will it take to dismantle the Deep Swamp? If presidents and other branches can’t …what will? The swamp creatures do not benefit or contribute to this nation anymore so why fund them? Oh, I see.. all three branches, including the supreme court are beholden to them. Everyone has a price and the fourth column is using blackmail to get what they want. Have you not notice how chickenchit all of DC is of this column? They are using Trump as an example to all the DC folk, bend to our will or you will get the same treatment. There’s a lot of recordings at the hill swamp they do not want out in public. There’s a lot of shenanigans, nastiness and sex, including child sex trafficking that they keep under wraps at all cost. Odd, how Pelosi’s husband’s case was swept under the rug so quickly. Don’t think just because this happened in San Francisco is not happening in DC. This is an example what the fourth column has over their heads. The fourth column can either let you live or bury your career 6 feet under.
The bureaucratic rot exists in most agencies. It can be addressed in multiple ways. One is to eliminate all agencies and functions that the U.S. Constitution does not provide Congress the power to create. That’s the vast majority of the federal government outside the military. Second to that, federal employees should be limited in the number of years that may be employed by government. Don’t allow them time to be assimilated by the deep state.
The glaring question is, what will it take to dismantle the Deep Swamp? If presidents and other branches can’t do the job wo can do it?
Its left up to We the People to make that decision.

Let's just cut to the chase. Can you please give us a list of all the people in America who aren't corrupt?

Is there anyone other than Donald Trump on your list?

I pretty well go by the vote, the recounts, the state election board and legislatures, along with all the court decisions, to prove that, so it looks like Joe won.

See?

SEE?

Your BEST estimate is a SWAG.

Don't bet on it, but it's your money, your time. and emotional toil.

IT'S YOUR COUNTRY, DUMBASS.

No. National Security is about safeguards, our generally working. So, we won't be dismantling them between now and the next election.

That's about the dumbest thing I've heard anyone say here. Okay... second dumbest.

I have no problem, Ma'am.

I have never tried to make it easier for the partisans idiots on either or even both sides, so pound sand. It will do you about as much good, but maybe you're into futility.:dunno:
I see you're an NPC and you advocate others being NPC's too.

It's okay. You do you. The rest of us will do the heavy lifting.

See?

SEE?

Your BEST estimate is a SWAG.

IT'S YOUR COUNTRY, DUMBASS.

That's about the dumbest thing I've heard anyone say here. Okay... second dumbest.

I see you're an NPC and you advocate others being NPC's too.

It's okay. You do you. The rest of us will do the heavy lifting.
Not a wild as guess. The clock ran out. The dumbass Republican lawyers failed to prove there was a problem after 63 attempts, sometimes denying they were even saying there was any kind of fraud or malfesance when directly ask by a trump appoint judge and even the Supremes refused to come down on the Republican side. Trying to attack the Capital failed. Joe Won. Get Over It and Quit Acting Like A Child. It has been two years for Christ's sake and you still got dick.

Not a wild as guess. The clock ran out. The dumbass Republican lawyers failed to prove there was a problem after 63 attempts,

Dumbass, try to stay on topic.

We're talking about the simple concept that you can not prove who won the election.

sometimes denying they were even saying there was any kind of fraud or malfesance when directly ask by a trump appoint judge and even the Supremes refused to come down on the Republican side. Trying to attack the Capital failed. Joe Won. Get Over It and Quit Acting Like A Child. It has been two years for Christ's sake and you still got dick.

Bla bla bleat bleat Trump Trump.

No one ever said you idiots were rocket scientists.

Dumbass, try to stay on topic.

We're talking about the simple concept that you can not prove who won the election.

Bla bla bleat bleat Trump Trump.

No one ever said you idiots were rocket scientists.
It is proven, you conspiracy nut! :9:

Forum List

Back