I like Nikki Thread

7c82i5.jpg

Stock in Trump related companies is soaring.

Could they plummet?

They certainly can.

But they're soaring.

That's a valuable yardstick in terms of measuring real support.

Think that through...
So do we know the future of those stocks? Are you invested in them?

What happened to DWAC lol?

So do we know the future of those stocks? Are you invested in them?

What happened to DWAC lol?

The futures market is, in my view, the best indicator of who is going to be annointed. Still have a ways to go before the election, though.

In fact, the futures market was my own measuring stick when I said that Trump wasn't gonna get re-elected in the 2020. I said that shortly before the electorate even showed up on election night to vote.

Of course, everybody said I was plum stupid and laughed and taunted me and hurt my feelings.

But woudn't you know it? I was right. :dunno:

Now I'm not honkin on own horn anything. I don't like any of the candidates. So I've no stake in it. Though I do feel that of the bunch that DiSantis was the best candidate.

I'm just telling you what to watch if you want a good look at what's most likely coming down the pike in an election year.

Do or do not...

The futures market is, in my view, the best indicator of who is going to be annointed. Still have a ways to go before the election, though.

In fact, the futures market was my own measuring stick when I said that Trump wasn't gonna get re-elected in the 2020. I said that shortly before the electorate even showed up on election night to vote.

Of course, everybody said I was plum stupid and laughed and taunted me and hurt my feelings.

Now I'm not honkin on own horn anything. I don't like any of the candidates. So I've no stake in it. Though I do feel that of the bunch that DiSantis was the best candidate.

I'm just telling you what to watch if you want a good look at what's most likely coming down the pike in an election year.

Do or do not...
Dude she has a 6% chance of winning this second on predictit.org I'm fighting an uphill battle here.

Do or do not...
This is the mistake investors are making in thinking about a second Trump presidency, says UBS strategists

Forum List

Back