I like Gorsuch........I hope he doesn't get the job

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
If Gorsuch were filling a vacancy during Trumps term, I would support his nomination. He seems like a straight shooter, with strong values, even if they are conservative

But since he is filling a vacancy that occurred during Obama's term, I urge Democrats to take every available action to block filling the vacancy

Last edited:
If Gorsuch were filling a vacancy during Trumps term, I would support his nomination. He seems like a straight shooter, with strong values, even if they are conservative

But since he is filling a vacancy that occurred during Obama's term, I urge Democrats to take every available action to block filling the vacancy
Your a victim of the Biden rule. Kinda sucks when your own people are the ones pissing in your cheerio's.

How does it feel to smell your own shit?

You Phucks are always trying to game the system and then bitch when the rules you created don't benefit you.

TRANSLATION: I think Gorsuch is quite qualified to be a USSC justice. But I’ll still use every cockamamie excuse I can think of to keep him off the court, for no particular reason. If he were a leftist fanatic, then and only then would I let him on the court.

I'm curious about what "available action" the hypocrite radical left deems appropriate for the minority democrats to block the nomination of a Judge that they think is qualified.

On other words you're a partisan hack toeing the party line.

Then you fools wonder why you're out of power

I like Brussels sprouts but I still make em even thought the wife won't touch em........ :eusa_whistle:

If DEMS use up their powder to take down Gorsuch then what happens when Ginzburg is no longer fit to serve? You gotta think strategery. Gorsuch would be the best SC justice we have had since....Scalia.

TRANSLATION: I think Gorsuch is quite qualified to be a USSC justice. But I’ll still use every cockamamie excuse I can think of to keep him off the court, for no particular reason. If he were a leftist fanatic, then and only then would I let him on the court.
Exactly
Gorsuch seems highly qualified and would make a good conservative Justice

But the world has changed. It used to be Justices were routinely confirmed unless there were extenuating circumstances

But now filling vacancies is a matter of politics. There is no longer any urgency to even fill the seat. Who cares if we have eight judges for four more years? The voters don't

If DEMS use up their powder to take down Gorsuch then what happens when Ginzburg is no longer fit to serve? You gotta think strategery. Gorsuch would be the best SC justice we have had since....Scalia.
He's in for sure. Have you watched these idiot dems questioning him? It's pathetic.

Ginsburg will outlive Trump

We already went a year without that seat being filled. No reason to go for the first one offered now.
Republicans have already established there is no need to have nine judges. We have done quite well with eight

Yeah, we wouldn't want a well qualified, honorable, ethical man to fill a judgeship vacancy that occurred in an election year. Of course if the hildabitch had won she would be filling it. Of course we all know, well qualified, honorable and ethical means nothing to her.

Yeah, we wouldn't want a well qualified, honorable, ethical man to fill a judgeship vacancy that occurred in an election year. Of course if the hildabitch had won she would be filling it. Of course we all know, well qualified, honorable and ethical means nothing to her.

We've gotten by for a year. What's the rush?

Whaaaaa? But, but, but BIDEN did it too! Funny how it's OK when it's your side. Hypocrite much?

Biden’s ‘92 rule: No lame-duck nominees
Party rhetoric reverses in current election year

Joe Biden’s 1992 opposition to lame-duck Supreme Court pick could doom Obama nomination

/---- What the hell difference does it make when a seat was vacated? The three branches of Government are independent. Do you even understand how our government works? Geeeeze what a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance.

Exactly...that is the way filling Supreme Court vacancies used to work. If the guy or woman was qualified, they got near unanimous bipartisan approval

But the filling of vacancies is now about politics. Since Trump will be a one term President, there is no urgency to fill the seat.

Forum List

Back