"I know South Korea better than anybody,"

Threads like this are a reminder of how desperate democrat supporters are to paint Biden as a serious contender.

Democrats know they have no chance of beating Trump. :)

such a weak attempt at diversion...you should be ashamed
You and I both know democrats don't have a chance of beating Trump.

That is most likely true. That does not make things like this from Trump any less funny and stupid all at the same time
What does that say about democrats? lol

Im also really stupid ..

take that you fake reporter -

:abgg2q.jpg:
Your link:

• "'I know South Korea better than anybody,' Trump said when responding to the question from PBS NewsHour's Yamiche Alcindor. 'It's a very tight — do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people. That's bigger than anything we have.'
  • Seoul-proper — officially known as the Seoul Special City — has a population of around 10 million, according to the city government's English language website."

What do you think would happen if reporters started using the word "liar" when interviewing this pompous POS?

He was close...

"The population of Seoul in 2016 is estimated at 10.29 million, although this is just the population of the Special City, which has a density of about 17,000 people per square kilometer (45,000/square mile). The sprawling metropolitan area is much larger at 25.6 million. "

Seoul Population 2020 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs)

Threads like this are a reminder of how desperate democrat supporters are to paint Biden as a serious contender.

That is most likely true. That does not make things like this from Trump any less funny and stupid all at the same time
What does that say about democrats?

They suck.

What does that have to do with the topic of the thread?

This is the reason I accuse you people of Trump worship...you are incapable of going "well, yeah that was pretty stupid" when it comes to Trump. Had Biden actually said this same thing there would have been 20 threads making fun of him for doing so.

Im also really stupid ..

Your link:

• "'I know South Korea better than anybody,' Trump said when responding to the question from PBS NewsHour's Yamiche Alcindor. 'It's a very tight — do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people. That's bigger than anything we have.'
  • Seoul-proper — officially known as the Seoul Special City — has a population of around 10 million, according to the city government's English language website."

What do you think would happen if reporters started using the word "liar" when interviewing this pompous POS?

He was close...

"The population of Seoul in 2016 is estimated at 10.29 million, although this is just the population of the Special City, which has a density of about 17,000 people per square kilometer (45,000/square mile). The sprawling metropolitan area is much larger at 25.6 million. "

only off by 13 million...

What does that say about democrats?

They suck.

What does that have to do with the topic of the thread?

This is the reason I accuse you people of Trump worship...you are incapable of going "well, yeah that was pretty stupid" when it comes to Trump. Had Biden actually said this same thing there would have been 20 threads making fun of him for doing so.
Why are you surprised to see people supporting a president that has accomplished incredible things for this country?

Im also really stupid ..

who gives a fuck ?

seems you do since you have now posted twice in the thread
once again who gives a fuck ?

Why are you surprised to see people supporting a president that has accomplished incredible things for this country?

You can support someone and still laugh when they say something stupid...the two are not mutually exclusive.

Im also really stupid ..

who gives a fuck ?

the people posting in this thread, including you.

Im also really stupid ..

Your link:

He was close...

only off by 13 million...

It's very simple. You have to multiply everything he says by 0.38

So if he says he'll make a HEY LOOKA ME speech at 12 o'clock, don't tune in at that time because he already gave that speech a few minutes before 5 AM. It was an astonishingly excellent speech, best of all time. Trillions were there in the press briefing room.

Last edited:

You can support someone and still laugh when they say something stupid...the two are not mutually exclusive.
It's good to know you're supporting Trump.

I support Trump when I agree with what he is doing.

The bigger question is why do you worship the man?
I support the man because he's been the best president in my lifetime. You?

you do more than support, the fact you are incapable of saying a single negative word about the man is a sign of worship.

He is better than the last two, that is about all I can give him so far.

you do more than support, the fact you are incapable of saying a single negative word about the man is a sign of worship.

He is better than the last two, that is about all I can give him so far.
Are you upset because I don't criticize the guy the way you do?

Im also really stupid ..

who gives a fuck ?

Seriously, who gives a fuck? Twitter and Facebook is blowing up over this for some reason. It's like every leftard in the country is collectively screaming "We gotcha now tee hee hee..." in unison.

Fuckin' tards.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back