"I know South Korea better than anybody,"

"I hire the best people"

yeah, ok Mr South Korea expert - sure ya do.

Why are you surprised to see people supporting a president that has accomplished incredible things for this country?

You can support someone and still laugh when they say something stupid...the two are not mutually exclusive.
It's good to know you're supporting Trump.

I support Trump when I agree with what he is doing.

The bigger question is why do you worship the man?
I support the man because he's been the best president in my lifetime. You?

you do more than support, the fact you are incapable of saying a single negative word about the man is a sign of worship.

He is better than the last two, that is about all I can give him so far.
Are you upset because I don't criticize the guy the way you do?

I am not upset at all, I find this sort of worship of other humans to be fascinating. The same thing happened with Obama but you all take it to a whole new level.

Threads like this are a reminder of how desperate democrat supporters are to paint Biden as a serious contender.

Democrats know they have no chance of beating Trump. :)
90% of Americans under 40 can’t find South Korea on a map, let alone tell you it’s capital and zero it’s population

99.99% of americans dont lie and say they know ALL ABOUT SOUTH KOREA ...

just Daddy Dumbass

Threads like this are a reminder of how desperate democrat supporters are to paint Biden as a serious contender.

Democrats know they have no chance of beating Trump. :)
90% of Americans under 40 can’t find South Korea on a map, let alone tell you it’s capital and zero it’s population

99.99% of americans dont lie and say they know ALL ABOUT SOUTH SOUTH KOREA ...

just Daddy Dumbass
Hilarious. Your desperation is simply hilarious. Are you ready to throw something at your TV again?

Why are you surprised to see people supporting a president that has accomplished incredible things for this country?

You can support someone and still laugh when they say something stupid...the two are not mutually exclusive.

you do more than support, the fact you are incapable of saying a single negative word about the man is a sign of worship.

I am not upset at all, I find this sort of worship of other humans to be fascinating. The same thing happened with Obama but you all take it to a whole new level.
I'm gonna guess you have never seen a president you really liked. I was in the same boat until Trump came along.

the fat bastard knows all about saluting N Korean Communist generals - you can bet on that.

I'm gonna guess you have never seen a president you really liked. I was in the same boat until Trump came along.
He’s just a negative grumpy old man. Claims he’s a fake Libertarian who supports Governors outlawing safe and effective drugs for the virus.

He’s just a negative grumpy old man. Claims he’s a fake Libertarian who supports Governors outlawing safe and effective drugs for the virus.
There's no question about the guy being grumpy and a bit weird.

You are correct, I am still waiting.

So you're three years old? Impressive.

OLD??? How dare you.

and no governor has outlawed safe and effective drugs for the virus and I never supported anyone that tired.

Why must you always lie about me?

Grumpy...yeah

Weird...guilty as charged....i sort of take pride in it!

Grumpy...yeah

Weird...guilty as charged....i sort of take pride in it!
I knew you would. It's why I posted that. :)

That boat is more like a sinking ship and goes lower in the water everytime he speaks off the cuff. The only time he get it right without a prepared statement is ordering his quarter pounders with cheese. Lots a cheese.

That boat is more like a sinking ship and goes lower in the water everytime he speaks off the cuff. The only time he get it right without a prepared statement is ordering his quarter pounders with cheese. Lots a cheese.
You and I see things differently.

Trump will be the most hated man in America and the acknowledged worst President in history by the time all the bodies are counted. His bungling, politicizing, and incompetence is his legacy. Barricades will have to be built around his grave for preventing people from pissing on it.

Trump will be the most hated man in America and the acknowledged worst President in history by the time all the bodies are counted. His bungling, politicizing, and incompetence is his legacy. Barricades will have to be built around his grave for preventing people from pissing on it.

Forum List

Back