"I know South Korea better than anybody,"

Im also really stupid ..

take that you fake reporter -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Honestly, the White House people need to use the hook. The guy just can't help himself. Every time he starts riffing, he digs his hole deeper and deeper.
Say what you will about Pence, he'd be a huge upgrade over Trump. You gotta wonder if the Republican leadership isn't throwing up all over their shoes right now?

Im also really stupid ..

From the geography whizzo who brought us "Button" and "Nipple", not to mention "shithole countries".

Rump can't tell Seoul from Tokyo. You people all look alike to me because I have a very good brain.

Of course the population is swelled by "three million illegals" as well as "thousands and thousands on rooftops". And they took over the airports.

Or maybe Rump is selling furniture.

Last edited:
Im also really stupid ..

Honestly, the White House people need to use the hook. The guy just can't help himself. Every time he starts riffing, he digs his hole deeper and deeper.
Say what you will about Pence, he'd be a huge upgrade over Trump. You gotta wonder if the Republican leadership isn't throwing up all over their shoes right now?

Happened to hear Justin Trudeau doing his Coronavirus update today. Remarkably devoid of hoaxes, psychotic hallucinations, bad advice, whining about being asked about his own words, unicorns or butthurt tantrums, in two languages.

Im also really stupid ..

Your link:

• "'I know South Korea better than anybody,' Trump said when responding to the question from PBS NewsHour's Yamiche Alcindor. 'It's a very tight — do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people. That's bigger than anything we have.'
  • Seoul-proper — officially known as the Seoul Special City — has a population of around 10 million, according to the city government's English language website."

What do you think would happen if reporters started using the word "liar" when interviewing this pompous POS?

Threads like this are a reminder of how desperate democrat supporters are to paint Biden as a serious contender.

Democrats know they have no chance of beating Trump. :)

such a weak attempt at diversion...you should be ashamed
You and I both know democrats don't have a chance of beating Trump.

That is most likely true. That does not make things like this from Trump any less funny and stupid all at the same time

Forum List

Back