I know lots of Christians, Jews, and Muslims laugh at the beliefs of Scientologists and others...

Then there was Carl...

all three of the videos posted discuss the notion of a god in a world where science is pushing the boundaries of what we know about our universe

It is written:

To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Psalm 14:1,2,3

and again it is written:

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
1 Corinthians 1:19,20

and it is written:

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorifiedhim not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:20

Last edited:
I know lots of Christians, Jews, and Muslims laugh at the beliefs of Scientologists and others...

I know a lot more atheists who mock the beliefs of Christians! While some of them might insist they mocked the Jews and Muslims the same way,they would be hard pressed to provide evidence of it! No, the sad fact is there is a very aggressive move taking place in America to demonize Christianity. Why is this happening? It's what all communists do before their final move which is to criminalize it. What should the Christian response be? Vigilance. Be vigilant, Christians, because there is a war on against your faith! We are to defend our faith in Jesus Christ. Use the Word of God which is the sword of the Spirit. That is what Jesus Christ used when Satan attacked him.

As religious backstories and beliefs go, Scientology isn't any weirder than accepted faiths. It's just more obvious about its' standing as a cult.

What ever it is, I have never laughed at their beliefs. Laughing at someone / making fun of someone because of what they believe in (whatever the belief may be) is a form of mocking. Consider the Nazi in WWII. They mocked the Jews and made insinuations against them in order to turn others against them. The motive was to portray the Jewish people as intolerant of others and to create hatred in the hearts of the people against the Jews. Today this is going on against Christians and Christianity. It needs to be confronted when it happens.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

One of the most famous pieces of real estate on earth is the Cave of Machpelah (also known as the "Cave of the Patriarchs") in the southern Israeli city of Hebron.

Machpelah means "doubled" in Hebrew. One reason given is that four prestigious couples are buried there: Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah. (Our matriarch Rachel was buried elsewhere.)

Cave of the Patriarchs Significance

Yes the jews believe Adam and Eva are buried in the cave of Machpelah. Even stated it as so on a wiki article.

I guess they forgot about the flood and the Garden of Eden was in Iraq,

Its all about money, big bucks come from believing and preaching and writing books about the Bible and well sometimes countries as well.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

One of the most famous pieces of real estate on earth is the Cave of Machpelah (also known as the "Cave of the Patriarchs") in the southern Israeli city of Hebron.

Machpelah means "doubled" in Hebrew. One reason given is that four prestigious couples are buried there: Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah. (Our matriarch Rachel was buried elsewhere.)

Yes the jews believe Adam and Eva are buried in the cave of Machpelah. Even stated it as so on a wiki article.

Its all about money, big bucks come from believing and preaching and writing books about the Bible and well sometimes countries as well.

I've never heard anything before about Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.

Last edited:
Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

I've never heard anything before about a Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.

I really enjoyed the phrase "...... even stated it so in a ** wiki article *** I never heard about
it either, Jeremiah so I searched------it is a midrashic fairy tale

I know a lot more atheists who mock the beliefs of Christians! While some of them might insist they mocked the Jews and Muslims the same way,they would be hard pressed to provide evidence of it! No, the sad fact is there is a very aggressive move taking place in America to demonize Christianity. Why is this happening? It's what all communists do before their final move which is to criminalize it. What should the Christian response be? Vigilance. Be vigilant, Christians, because there is a war on against your faith! We are to defend our faith in Jesus Christ. Use the Word of God which is the sword of the Spirit. That is what Jesus Christ used when Satan attacked him.

I am a jew------I interact with Christians, muslims and other jews. ------several years ago I worked
with scientologists--------that is I worked in proximity-----to scientologists-------a whole family
of them -------a bunch of sibs and their spouses and their kids and their pixilated friends.
Other than the scientologists themselves----I never engaged in or heard any conversation
about the weird cult------nor laughter. Some people I know never heard of the silly
cult------other than JOHN TRAVOLTA is an adherent-------a fact which never impressed me.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

I've never heard anything before about a Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.

Check the site, when I read it on Wiki and made a major complaint about it, it was taken off and I can't find it, thank God. It was wrote as actual history. Here is the link they took it from, those on Wiki article took it from this site , the link I gave you leads to a different page on this site.:

Chabad.org

That is a jewish site, when I think about some people who read wiki and do not check the links out and they find this kind of nonsense on it stated as thought its a historical fact, its very disgusting. Also no one has any idea who is buried in Israel, or if any of those people in the old testament were real and no one has their DNA to prove any bones dug up belong to anyone from their Hebrew book. This is just craziness which is turned into a religious nonsense.

Jeremiah does more to demonize Christianity than any atheist. Fact.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
What ever it is, I have never laughed at their beliefs. Laughing at someone / making fun of someone because of what they believe in (whatever the belief may be) is a form of mocking. Consider the Nazi in WWII. They mocked the Jews and made insinuations against them in order to turn others against them. The motive was to portray the Jewish people as intolerant of others and to create hatred in the hearts of the people against the Jews. Today this is going on against Christians and Christianity. It needs to be confronted when it happens.

You have vilified my faith and called it Satanic, using the testimony of a child molester.

Winning.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

Check the site, when I read it on Wiki and made a major complaint about it, it was taken off and I can't find it, thank God. It was wrote as actual history. Here is the link they took it from, those on Wiki article took it from this site , the link I gave you leads to a different page on this site.:

Chabad.org

That is a jewish site, when I think about some people who read wiki and do not check the links out and they find this kind of nonsense on it stated as thought its a historical fact, its very disgusting. Also no one has any idea who is buried in Israel, or if any of those people in the old testament were real and no one has their DNA to prove any bones dug up belong to anyone from their Hebrew book. This is just craziness which is turned into a religious nonsense.

your point? the same can be said of Jesus-----and----for that matter CLARA BARTON.
The legend of adam and eve in Hebron is MIDRASHIC---------which sorta brings it into the
arena of mysticism-------Chabad is Chassidism and is a mystical movement within Judaism.
It is important -----when reading----to know what you are reading

Jeremiah does more to demonize Christianity than any atheist. Fact.

no she doesn't -------she presents some important information-------some of which may
have been overstated by the people who first STATED it. --------but she cites her sources.
Try to be opened minded. for the record------I am kinda suspicious of FRANCIS

You have vilified my faith and called it Satanic, using the testimony of a child molester.

Winning.

really--------you left two variables for me to ponder---- your "faith" "child molester"
would you please identify X and Y

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

Chabad.org

You are entitled to your opinion, Penelope. I disagree with you though. As for not reading wiki links pertaining to "new discoveries" about Israel, Jews or Christians? I have been down that road before and as I have found them to be less than honest in the past? I do not bother to read them anymore. Why read what you know is not true? I have better things to do with my time.

Forum List

Back