I know lots of Christians, Jews, and Muslims laugh at the beliefs of Scientologists and others...

Yes, Dante'. I could claim you as my father too but it wouldn't change the fact that you are not my father. If you'll stay with the historical evidence, the truth, the Scriptures that support the truth you'll arrive at the truth. Every time. Good night now!
The scriptures are religious ramblings. Christians Jews and Muslims get to claim whatever they want. YEs, they do. You are doing it now
You sound insane. Just so you know.

Yes, Dante'. I could claim you as my father too but it wouldn't change the fact that you are not my father. If you'll stay with the historical evidence, the truth, the Scriptures that support the truth you'll arrive at the truth. Every time. Good night now!
The scriptures are religious ramblings. Christians Jews and Muslims get to claim whatever they want. YEs, they do. You are doing it now
You sound insane. Just so you know.
imitation is considered a most sincere form of flattery, but in this case you creep me out more than you flatter me

:eek:

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

One of the most famous pieces of real estate on earth is the Cave of Machpelah (also known as the "Cave of the Patriarchs") in the southern Israeli city of Hebron.

Machpelah means "doubled" in Hebrew. One reason given is that four prestigious couples are buried there: Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah. (Our matriarch Rachel was buried elsewhere.)

Cave of the Patriarchs Significance

Yes the jews believe Adam and Eva are buried in the cave of Machpelah. Even stated it as so on a wiki article.

I guess they forgot about the flood and the Garden of Eden was in Iraq,

Its all about money, big bucks come from believing and preaching and writing books about the Bible and well sometimes countries as well.

I've never heard anything before about Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.
It's a Midrash; I don't know if it's to be taken literally.
There is an unstated reason why Abraham wanted the cave.
Conjecture always follows.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

One of the most famous pieces of real estate on earth is the Cave of Machpelah (also known as the "Cave of the Patriarchs") in the southern Israeli city of Hebron.

Machpelah means "doubled" in Hebrew. One reason given is that four prestigious couples are buried there: Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, Isaac and Rebecca, and Jacob and Leah. (Our matriarch Rachel was buried elsewhere.)

Yes the jews believe Adam and Eva are buried in the cave of Machpelah. Even stated it as so on a wiki article.

Its all about money, big bucks come from believing and preaching and writing books about the Bible and well sometimes countries as well.

I've never heard anything before about Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.
take a hike loser troll

:rofl:

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

take a hike loser troll

Let me know when scientists figure out the moment prior to the Big Bang.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

I've never heard anything before about a Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.

Check the site, when I read it on Wiki and made a major complaint about it, it was taken off and I can't find it, thank God. It was wrote as actual history. Here is the link they took it from, those on Wiki article took it from this site , the link I gave you leads to a different page on this site.:

Chabad.org

That is a jewish site, when I think about some people who read wiki and do not check the links out and they find this kind of nonsense on it stated as thought its a historical fact, its very disgusting. Also no one has any idea who is buried in Israel, or if any of those people in the old testament were real and no one has their DNA to prove any bones dug up belong to anyone from their Hebrew book. This is just craziness which is turned into a religious nonsense.

You are entitled to your opinion, Penelope. I disagree with you though. As for not reading wiki links pertaining to "new discoveries" about Israel, Jews or Christians? I have been down that road before and as I have found them to be less than honest in the past? I do not bother to read them anymore. Why read what you know is not true? I have better things to do with my time.

Let me give you a clue. When you read a line on Wiki there are numbers, and you hit the nos. and find out where the info came from. I didn't make this up, it came from their Jewish site, can you understand that?

One can read wiki and follow the links and people in the article, but one should never just trust a wiki article without checking out the links.

I never thought you made it up, Penelope. I just do not believe Wiki articles are a good source for serious research.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

take a hike loser troll

Let's be nice! Indeependent is giving us some pertinent information! He's just being helpful!

I know lots of Christians, Jews, and Muslims laugh at the beliefs of Scientologists and others...

Scientology is a criminal organisation - nothing else. And Mr. Richard Dawklins is only an authority for the belief of atheists. I followed his words to up to the point "6000 years old" then I was not any longer interested in his "arguments". I have not the feeling he is someone who is able to understand. I have the feeling he is someone who tries to force others to say what he thinks they should say.

Last edited:
Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

take a hike loser troll

Let's be nice! Indeependent is giving us some pertinent information! He's just being helpful!

Dante is funny as Hell!
But we still know too little about the universe.
Science is the sheet!

I know a lot more atheists who mock the beliefs of Christians! While some of them might insist they mocked the Jews and Muslims the same way,they would be hard pressed to provide evidence of it! No, the sad fact is there is a very aggressive move taking place in America to demonize Christianity. Why is this happening? It's what all communists do before their final move which is to criminalize it. What should the Christian response be? Vigilance. Be vigilant, Christians, because there is a war on against your faith! We are to defend our faith in Jesus Christ. Use the Word of God which is the sword of the Spirit. That is what Jesus Christ used when Satan attacked him.

Jeremiah does more to demonize Christianity than any atheist. Fact.

You are not wrong - but here he said only "the sword of Christians is the inspired word". So you have not to be worried ... until he starts to write all this little words on little stones. ... On the other side: I never heard of a Christian who stoned his own screen.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

I've never heard anything before about a Adam and Eve being buried in a cave in Israel, Penelope. You cannot believe everything you read on the internet - Wiki articles are not a source I'd count as reliable.

Check the site, when I read it on Wiki and made a major complaint about it, it was taken off and I can't find it, thank God. It was wrote as actual history. Here is the link they took it from, those on Wiki article took it from this site , the link I gave you leads to a different page on this site.:

Chabad.org

That is a jewish site, when I think about some people who read wiki and do not check the links out and they find this kind of nonsense on it stated as thought its a historical fact, its very disgusting. Also no one has any idea who is buried in Israel, or if any of those people in the old testament were real and no one has their DNA to prove any bones dug up belong to anyone from their Hebrew book. This is just craziness which is turned into a religious nonsense.

your point? the same can be said of Jesus-----and----for that matter CLARA BARTON.
The legend of adam and eve in Hebron is MIDRASHIC---------which sorta brings it into the
arena of mysticism-------Chabad is Chassidism and is a mystical movement within Judaism.
It is important -----when reading----to know what you are reading

Hmm - a biologist like Mr. Dawkins knows that a very concrete Adam and Eve existed once: the first human beings. The theory of evolution (19th century) says: everyone has with everyone else a common ancestor - and the common ancestors of all human beings are Adam and Eve - whatever their real name was. This is very concrete. I don't know - and I guess I do not even like to know - why someone thinks it is good on reasons of natural science to believe in the existance of Adam and Eve as biological entities but not on reasons because someone sees spiritually in Adam and Eve the first human beings (A "myth" from an unknown century thousands of years ago) . That's somehow confusing. This atheistic belief seems not to have to do a lot with rationality. Two times a similiar structure in completly independent contextes give always a lot to think about.

Last edited:
Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

I really enjoyed the phrase "...... even stated it so in a ** wiki article *** I never heard about
it either, Jeremiah so I searched------it is a midrashic fairy tale

I figured there was a reasonable explanation. Thank you, Rosie.

Our dear little penny screws herself up with the propaganda she reads. DId you notice that
she INSISTED that the idea that Adam and Eve are buried in Hebron is IN THE BIBLE?
I denied it and she answered "read it again"----------kinda funny. There are so many people
who never bothered to read the bible but declare themselves EXPERTS anyway-----I
think some of those people write the islamo Nazi propaganda that penny reads

Where did I know where to find it, I read it on wiki and followed the link. You liars get caught all the time, its gets old.
Also there are some on this board who edit wiki articles, but I wrote a letter to wiki when I saw this flat out lie and trying to insinuate it possible Adam and Eve are buried here as well. What garbage. In 100 years the word Palestine and Palestinian probably wont be able to be found anywhere, just like they never existed.

Wonderful. So you are able to visit the grave of your grandgrand...parents. They were by the way Jews.

... claimed-----right------adolf hitler claimed Jesus as a teutonic warrior

Here their way when they tried to find Israel in the year 120 BC:

kimbernteutonen.jpg

Last edited:
... I'm not attacking Islam. I'm merely telling you when it came to be! Long after Abraham was gone and Jesus had died on the cross which was the birth of the early church. Islam has nothing to do with Christianity or Judaism, Dante'. I see your passion for a romantic story tying the three faiths together but in this case there isn't one. And now I bid you goodnight!

Jews, Christians and Muslims believe in the same god.

I really enjoyed the phrase "...... even stated it so in a ** wiki article *** I never heard about

Our dear little penny screws herself up with the propaganda she reads. DId you notice that
she INSISTED that the idea that Adam and Eve are buried in Hebron is IN THE BIBLE?
I denied it and she answered "read it again"----------kinda funny. There are so many people
who never bothered to read the bible but declare themselves EXPERTS anyway-----I

Where did I know where to find it, I read it on wiki and followed the link. You liars get caught all the time, its gets old.
Also there are some on this board who edit wiki articles, but I wrote a letter to wiki when I saw this flat out lie and trying to insinuate it possible Adam and Eve are buried here as well. What garbage. In 100 years the word Palestine and Palestinian probably wont be able to be found anywhere, just like they never existed.

Wonderful. So you are able to visit the grave of your grandgrand...parents. They were by the way Jews.

No and not Hebrews.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

take a hike loser troll

Reading for today is about Misnagdim, look it up and tell us about it.

No and not Hebrews.

Okay - then take the theory of Darwin's followers and be an 'appy ape. Apes are not under the protection of the human rights, so you could abort everyone independent from the age of this sinners ... ah: "idiots" is the modern word today ... except maybe someone is a wolve and bites faster then you can run.

Yes the Hebrews say :

Overview

take a hike loser troll

Reading for today is about Misnagdim, look it up and tell us about it.

the word MISNAGDIM-----means "traitors" One could say it is like the Islamic
APOSTATE----but it is not ------it is an actual traitor OR a person who openly
and with malice opposes the nation or the religion of Judaism. Simple disbelief
does not constitute being a Misnagid-----for the religious --that's just 'being
confused'

No and not Hebrews.

how do you know?

Forum List

Back