I know ive asked this before. How exactly does the left want us to live to stop THE global warming?

That is why we will gradually phase out fossil fuels
It is already happening
You are glossing over the fact that alternative energy cannot currently sustain the economy at today’s fossil fuel efficiencies or the cost levels. Take cars for instance. Electric vehicles are 20-30 percent higher that gas powered vehicles. How are you going to bring that cost down?

Still waiting............Do you have one?
We gave it to you. And you won't discuss it, demonstrating that your question wasn't honest.

But then, you're in good company. All deniers are intellectual cowards. They have to be. They get kicked out of their fascist moron cult if they show integrity.

The whole planet laughs at denier frauds. That's why they're here in one of their cult SafeSpaces, all telling the same lies and crying together.

Why did Michael Mann’s team at Penn State manipulate the temperature data to show a massive spike in the Hockey stick graph?
They didn't. You're lying. And why do you lie?

1. All the other fascist losers are lying, so you go along.

2. The cult ordered you to lie, and you never disobey the cult.

3. You literally get a sick perverted tingle up the leg when you lie.

At this stage, deniers are only interesting as examples of deviant cult psychology.

You are glossing over the fact that alternative energy cannot currently sustain the economy at today’s fossil fuel efficiencies or the cost levels. Take cars for instance. Electric vehicles are 20-30 percent higher that gas powered vehicles. How are you going to bring that cost down?
Key word is currently
Alternative energy is expanding rapidly. It is already eating into the market monopolized by oil.

That is why a gradual move to alternative fuel is being made

The price of EVs has come down substantially. Current gasoline prices are making them more attractive

Why are you so afraid of alternative energy?

Key word is currently
Alternative energy is expanding rapidly. It is already eating into the market monopolized by oil.

The price of EVs has come down substantially. Current gasoline prices are making them more attractive

I said from the beginning, when it is VIABLE to sustain the economy at the same efficiency, scale, and cost benefits of fossil fuels, I’m all for it.

The reality is that it is not on the same level - whether that rate is gradual or accelerated, it is not on the same level as fossil fuels. Until then, stop punishing and restricting fossil fuels because the only ones getting hurt are the US Economy and the American Consumer.

I've debated leftists on this subject for years. Not one of them has ever been able to articulate a single significant change they've made in their own lifestyles to fight global warming. They're all talk, no action.
It is a scam, so of course Demcrats don't want to take the steps that they insist on for others.

The very few who actually do try to reduce their "carbon footprint," by buying overpriced electric cars or taking the bus are the most pathetic of all. I think on some level they know it, which is why they don't want to admit that the have fallen for the scam and have made their already marginal lives even sadder.

We gave it to you. And you won't discuss it, demonstrating that your question wasn't honest.

But then, you're in good company. All deniers are intellectual cowards. They have to be. They get kicked out of their fascist moron cult if they show integrity.

The whole planet laughs at denier frauds. That's why they're here in one of their cult SafeSpaces, all telling the same lies and crying together.

Lie, project, and spin some more. It's what you do,

Safe spaces? Who came up with those?

:auiqs.jpg:

Key word is currently

Link us up to your data about green energy rapidly eating into the oil marketplace rightwinger

Something tells me the Troll Wrongwinger will have nothing.

Can someone please tell me? What is your utopian world? How exactly should we all be living? Give us your plan.

Thanks
The Colorado River is drying up. The water has dropped so low in Lake Powell, the hydroelectric dam is in danger of no longer being able to operate. And then 4.5 million people will lose their electricity.

Does that sound like Utopia to you?

Forum List

Back