I knew that Drew Brees pathetic old interception prone ass would choke again at home like he did in 2019, 2020

because I am sick of people giving brady all the fucking credit when it was clear it was the defense who gave him great field position all day.

Are you fucking dense?

I literally just gave the defense credit for getting themselves into position to make those interceptions.

I dont give credit when a QB benfefits off defensive turnovers

The quarterback still needs to make plays. Period.

Brady's a better QB than Brees. He always has been...

he did what he was supposed to do but I dont want to hear nothing about no fucking goat when he played on a short field all day

because I am sick of people giving brady all the fucking credit when it was clear it was the defense who gave him great field position all day.

Are you fucking dense?

I literally just gave the defense credit for getting themselves into position to make those interceptions.

That's not saying much because Brees is not good. he cant run and is interception prone

Are you fucking dense?

That's not saying much because Brees is not good. he cant run and is interception prone

Brees has a ring.

That means he's better than the vast majority of those who've ever stood under center.

Yeah, Brady's better than Brees, but Brees is better than most...

Are you fucking dense?

he did what he was supposed to do but I dont want to hear nothing about no fucking goat when he played on a short field all day

To say that Brady isn't the greatest of all time is to display a level of ignorance previously unimagined. There's simply on one who compares to him.

I swear, if stupidity could fly, your OP would be a fuckin' airport...

I'm rooting for Tampa Bay, just because Godwin used to play on my son's baseball team when they were kids. On the league team anyway.

He wasn't a very consistent hitter, but when he did make contact it was a scary feeling trying to hurry up and get back behind the L-screen.

Are you fucking dense?

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Are you fucking dense?

To say that Brady isn't the greatest of all time is to display a level of ignorance previously unimagined. There's simply on one who compares to him.

Im saying I dont want to hear that GOAT shit today based on yesterday because it was nothing he did it was all defense and shitty play by Brees

Are you fucking dense?

Im saying I dont want to hear that GOAT shit today based on yesterday because it was nothing he did it was all defense and shitty play by Brees

It's ignorant and stupid to insist that Brady had nothing to do with the Buc's win yesterday.

But, please, don't let that stop you...

Are you fucking dense?

It's ignorant and stupid to insist that Brady had nothing to do with the Buc's win yesterday.

But, please, don't let that stop you...

Im still mad that Sean Payton would rather lose with a aging inaccurate white man who cant run than win with a young accurate and mobile black man

He has no arm and cant run and needs to fucking retire because he is dog shit. I am so fucking mad right now and have to go another week with espn talking about bradys nuts

How the fuck do you throw 4 ints in a home playoff game?

You play against a team with a superior defense...
And I recall at least one (maybe 2) picks were on tipped passes.

It dont matter, the fact that he had 1st and goal twice and came away with 6 pts means he need to retire

Forum List

Back