I knew that Drew Brees pathetic old interception prone ass would choke again at home like he did in 2019, 2020

He has no arm and cant run and needs to fucking retire because he is dog shit. I am so fucking mad right now and have to go another week with espn talking about bradys nuts

How the fuck do you throw 4 ints in a home playoff game?

Just face facts: there is nothing wrong with Drew Brees. He's a greast QB who will go down in history. He just isn't as good as Tom Brady. Quit trying to claim all of Brady's success was due to cheating: Belichick cheated once years ago taking video of the other team. A few years ago someone found some balls a pound or two off. There is no video now. Balls are extra closely supervised. Brady's on a different team.

He's still winning.

The guy is a freak of nature. I predicted he'd beat New Orleans and I think he stands a good chance beating Green Bay.

Meantime, Kansas City lost to Cleveland today! I mean, they WOULD HAVE, should have, except for another inept lack of refereeing that should have yielded a 15 yard penalty against KC and a TD for Cleveland. Instead, the Browns lost the TD, lost the ball, got penalized 20 yards and the ball given to KC who then got 3 points off of it. If not for that, Cleveland WOULD have beaten KC.

So if KC could lose to the Browns, I know Brady can beat them for sure.

He has no arm and cant run and needs to fucking retire because he is dog shit. I am so fucking mad right now and have to go another week with espn talking about bradys nuts

Just face facts: there is nothing wrong with Drew Brees. He's a greast QB who will go down in history. He just isn't as good as Tom Brady. Quit trying to claim all of Brady's success was due to cheating: Belichick cheated once years ago taking video of the other team. A few years ago someone found some balls a pound or two off. There is no video now. Balls are extra closely supervised. Brady's on a different team.

He's still winning.

The guy is a freak of nature. I predicted he'd beat New Orleans and I think he stands a good chance beating Green Bay.

Meantime, Kansas City lost to Cleveland today! I mean, they WOULD HAVE, should have, except for another inept lack of refereeing that should have yielded a 15 yard penalty against KC and a TD for Cleveland. Instead, the Browns lost the TD, lost the ball, got penalized 20 yards and the ball given to KC who then got 3 points off of it. If not for that, Cleveland WOULD have beaten KC.

Brady shit is over next week

He's still winning.

Famous last words.

He's still winning.

Famous last words.

I know exactly whats going to happen

That's pretty bad. Did you lose money on the game?

He's still winning.

Don't be surprised if he shows up in the Super Bowl.

He's still winning.

Don't be surprised if he shows up in the Super Bowl.

as long as he dont win it

That's pretty bad. Did you lose money on the game?

No I bet on tampa and won $500 to ease the pain just in case that jackass won. I will do the same next week since the bucs will be underdogs again. When the saints was up 20-13 and driving and brees threw for a pass for a 1st down, if that idiot doesnt fumble the score would have been 23-13 or 27-13 and that would have been it because the bucs would have had to throw the rest of the game. Just fucked up how one turnover can flip a whole game. And the fact that Brady didnt have to drive down the field for none of those TD's, kind of lets you know they getting their ass beat next week

You play against a team with a superior defense...

I don't know why Favre is so highly regarded either. He was a pick throwing MACHINE in a plethora of super important games.

They dont have a superior defense faggot

"Faggot"?

What are you, 13 years old? Someone offers up a perfectly plausible explanation, but one which doesn't run lock-step with your Brees hate-fest, and that makes the person a "faggot".

Fuck off and die, simp.

Apparently Tampa Bay did have the superior defense, you cum-gurgling little bitch. Tampa Bay's defense gave up 20 points. New Orleans defense gave up 30 points. How does that demonstrate that New Orleans fielded a better defense?

Drew Brees is a great quarterback, but Tom Brady is Tom Brady. I can't stand the guy, but there's no denying he's the best to ever play the game. He's got six rings to prove it. Anytime you go up against a Brady-led team, your odds of victory decrease just because he's under center...

"Faggot"?

What are you, 13 years old? Someone offers up a perfectly plausible explanation, but one which doesn't run lock-step with your Brees hate-fest, and that makes the person a "faggot".

Fuck off and die, simp.

Apparently Tampa Bay did have the superior defense, you cum-gurgling little bitch. Tampa Bay's defense gave up 20 points. New Orleans defense gave up 30 points. How does that demonstrate that New Orleans fielded a better defense?

Drew Brees is a great quarterback, but Tom Brady is Tom Brady. I can't stand the guy, but there's no denying he's the best to ever play the game. He's got six rings to prove it. Anytime you go up against a Brady-led team, your odds of victory decrease just because he's under center...

A QB throwing INTS doesnt mean they had a superior defense, the QB is dog shit. Tampa defense is shit

"Faggot"?

Fuck off and die, simp.

A QB throwing INTS doesnt mean they had a superior defense, the QB is dog shit. Tampa defense is shit

I think it's funny that you're so emotional over this that you can't even accept the obvious.

The defense has to be in the right place at the right time to make those INT's. Tampa Bay's defenders were able to get into those places. New Orleans defenders were not.

Tampa Bay: Better offense, better defense...

"Faggot"?

Fuck off and die, simp.

I think it's funny that you're so emotional over this that you can't even accept the obvious.

The defense has to be in the right place at the right time to make those INT's. Tampa Bay's defenders were able to get into those places. New Orleans defenders were not.

because I am sick of people giving brady all the fucking credit when it was clear it was the defense who gave him great field position all day. I dont give credit when a QB benfefits off defensive turnovers

"Faggot"?

Fuck off and die, simp.

They were all bad passes

because I am sick of people giving brady all the fucking credit when it was clear it was the defense who gave him great field position all day.

Are you fucking dense?

I literally just gave the defense credit for getting themselves into position to make those interceptions.

I dont give credit when a QB benfefits off defensive turnovers

The quarterback still needs to make plays. Period.

Brady's a better QB than Brees. He always has been...

"Faggot"?

Fuck off and die, simp.

They were all bad passes

"Faggot"?

Fuck off and die, simp.

because I am sick of people giving brady all the fucking credit when it was clear it was the defense who gave him great field position all day. I dont give credit when a QB benfefits off defensive turnovers
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well said.:thup:

New Topics

Forum List

Back