I knew it, Biden is

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
a white spupremacist...... who would accuess him of this? A medical professor at Yale? Why would they accuse him (other than so many of the racist things he's said and done).....no, it's not saying he was proud Delaware was a Slave State (can you imagine if Donald Trump had said that?), nor is it he'll put you all back in chains (yes that was for Mitt Romeny, who the left now loves.....odd)....no it's becuase (and no, I'm not making this up) “POTUS working while having COVID infection epitomizes white supremacy urgency in the workplace.” so Urgency is now white supremacy, the left is so lazy and doesn't want to get results, that they now call it white supremacy.........

Mod Edit -- please adhere to policy and use DESCRIPTIVE titles that show up in search. 2nd thread tonight that does not comply. -- FCT buckeye45_73

Last edited by a moderator:
It's complicated with Biden. He has been able to hide his racism from the public by picking Kamel-Toe for VP.

a white spupremacist...... who would accuess him of this? A medical professor at Yale? Why would they accuse him (other than so many of the racist things he's said and done).....no, it's not saying he was proud Delaware was a Slave State (can you imagine if Donald Trump had said that?), nor is it he'll put you all back in chains (yes that was for Mitt Romeny, who the left now loves.....odd)....no it's becuase (and no, I'm not making this up) “POTUS working while having COVID infection epitomizes white supremacy urgency in the workplace.” so Urgency is now white supremacy, the left is so lazy and doesn't want to get results, that they now call it white supremacy.........

Yale med prof has some serious issues that need intervention as well. HE's the source of this daily RedState outrage. And he's RIGHT about the double standard comparing Biden (and his exposed WIFE) considering ALL OF AMERICA was suppose to ISOLATE even on EXPOSURE.

But he was wrong about THAT policy and he's obviously joined the Woking Dead where EVERYTHING is racist.

It's complicated with Biden. He has been able to hide his racism from the public by picking Kamel-Toe for VP.

Right -- the women who cut up him to pieces in a debate about his racist past. I think that's called blackmail in general circles of "common people". It was "baked in" from THAT night -- that SHE just won herself a VP slot. IIRC -- she "dropped out" shortly after leaving Joe with jaw agape.

Right -- the women who cut up him to pieces in a debate about his racist past. I think that's called blackmail in general circles of "common people". It was "baked in" from THAT night -- that SHE just won herself a VP slot.
But it worked for Biden. People don't think he's racist because he picked Kamel-Toe to be his VP.

But it worked for Biden. People don't think he's racist because he picked Kamel-Toe to be his VP.
I can't get over it.........Lenny, who the fuck is respected with the name Lenny.

Answer: No One.

Forum List

Back