I just now heard Hillary's speech at some Catholic gathering.

That would be "you're," and you don't know anything, so shut your big fat mouth.
Fuck you, nobody gives a shit about whether you think you're a centrist or not... you're still an asshole either way

Well, you sure seemed to. Good, now be on your way.
because your calling clinton a crook while saying your going to vote for trump, thats something republicans do. Therefore you are a republican. Nobody cares what you think you are

Who cares. Get lost. Besides that, I was ASKED, you moron.
why do fascists make so many demands?
you tell us.....

Fuck you, nobody gives a shit about whether you think you're a centrist or not... you're still an asshole either way

because your calling clinton a crook while saying your going to vote for trump, thats something republicans do. Therefore you are a republican. Nobody cares what you think you are

you tell us.....
stop demanding things

you tell us.....
stop demanding things
Spoken like a true fascist.....thank you for telling us....

you tell us.....
stop demanding things
Spoken like a true fascist.....thank you for telling us....
huh?

Granted I have not heard Trump's but what a nasty bitch she is.

I agree and that's how she's always been. A nasty bitch. A bitch some want to see as POTUS.

Hell. Even those in her own party can't stand her and are only supporting her because she's their chosen nominee.

I will say this though. I have many friends who are Dems and they have already told me they won't vote for that nasty bitch. I can't blame em. I sure as hell won't be voting for her and I'm an Indi.

Was Trump as nasty as her?
Trump was funnier and his delivery was better, but he got some good ones in, too. I laughed out loud!

He said that Hillary and he had been civil to each other tonight. She bumped into him, and said "Pardon me." He said, "Talk to me after I am president."

Another funny, "Michelle made a speech and everyone loved it. Melania gives the same speech and she gets raked for it!"

It would be worth your while to see the video.
That all seems VERY inappropriate to me for a religious charity dinner. Just more proof that our civility is no more

The PC is out of hand, folks.

Trump was funnier and his delivery was better, but he got some good ones in, too. I laughed out loud!

He said that Hillary and he had been civil to each other tonight. She bumped into him, and said "Pardon me." He said, "Talk to me after I am president."

Another funny, "Michelle made a speech and everyone loved it. Melania gives the same speech and she gets raked for it!"

That all seems VERY inappropriate to me for a religious charity dinner. Just more proof that our civility is no more

It's actually a 50-year old tradition, since Kennedy and Nixon spoke there in 1960. It's a fun dinner that raises millions of dollars for Catholic Charities, and is almost always the last time both candidates appear on stage together before the election. It's traditional for the candidates to "roast" each other and themselves in their speeches. It's generally light-hearted and funny event, in a similar vein as the White House Correspondent's dinner.

Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner - Wikipedia
Didn't look lighthearted to me. Hillary was particularly nasty.

You are a sad man. Very sad.

The PC is out of hand, folks.
Then stop it.....

image.jpeg

It's actually a 50-year old tradition, since Kennedy and Nixon spoke there in 1960. It's a fun dinner that raises millions of dollars for Catholic Charities, and is almost always the last time both candidates appear on stage together before the election. It's traditional for the candidates to "roast" each other and themselves in their speeches. It's generally light-hearted and funny event, in a similar vein as the White House Correspondent's dinner.

Didn't look lighthearted to me. Hillary was particularly nasty.

Not as nasty as Trump. He's the first person to ever receive boos at that event.
Of course he was booed...from NBC ABC MSNBC WASHINGTON POST....

If you want to see the gold standard, watch the Obama and McCain speeches from 2008 at the Al Smith dinner.

Trump and Clinton were way short of the mark.

The White House correspondents dinner for Obama has been a bunch of fans/actors/reporters sucking his dick… Fact

Forum List

Back