I just HAVE to watch the next debate

i was considering skipping it for Giants/Packers but now it is must watch TV

Watching Trump grovel as he tries to defend his views on women
Watching him grovel to explain why he doesn't pay taxes

This was supposed to be the debate where Trump goes on the attack. Looks like he will be defending the slings and arrows of his past

He is going to TOTALLY lose it this time around in both ways (he'll get his ass kicked on policy again, and I fully expect a total mental meltdown on stage).

And that will put an end to this race for good; no third debate. Actually, I'm still not convinced he won't bail out of this debate on Sunday.

He's done. Might as well pack it in now.

Okay nutters, here is where you all chime in with this:

But, but, but Hillary!
But, but, but Bill!

This was supposed to be the debate where Trump goes on the attack. Looks like he will be defending the slings and arrows of his past

You've got to admit that Trump is one hell of a snake oil salesman. I mean, after a lifetime of wealthy excess even as he's stiffed the average working man time and time again, Trump has somehow managed to convince uneducated lower income white males that he's their champion.

It's like convincing an Eskimo to buy a high end deep freezer for his seal meat when the temperature where he's living never rises above 30 degrees and it wouldn't matter even if it did because he doesn't have electricity anyway.

Actually, I will be skipping it for the game, and will watch a replay of the "debate" later on. This SNF match up looks like it has the makings of a good one, and being an Eagles fan, I have a vested interest in watching the Gnats lose.

I see you are in full troll spam mode today.

The DNC must be in sad shape.
What part of my post do you consider trolling?

The part where you have no credible reply?
how to explain to you that trump's comments about women aren't that big of an issue? you won't hear it over your own bewilderment as you succumb to the mass hysteria. so, not to burst your bubble, but you kind of come across like your planning on watching the debates like you're touching yourself to 50 shades of trump, all because the shillary's presstitutes told you to, and it's hilarious.

In the meantime clinton doesn't have to defend her criminal use of emails. The moderators are in her back pocket. In other words, the moderators as well as clinton are in the pockets of the banks and wall street.

Hopefully Hillary will have to grovel as she explains her views on gays, or rape, or national security or black children. So many things that she has said and done in the past.

65255232.jpg
No. You are mistaken. The RNC is the organization that blogs to the world 2 hours prior to the actual debate that their candidate won. LOL.

In the meantime clinton doesn't have to defend her criminal use of emails. The moderators are in her back pocket. In other words, the moderators as well as clinton are in the pockets of the banks and wall street.
Poor, poor donnie, he is out there all by his lonesome self, fighting as hard as he can for the common man, like himself.

64033382.jpg

Your avatar is perfect for a liberal.
Your avatar is perfect for a traitor. That's the Commander and Chief that your dog is shitting on!
badboy_zps7ddc5d8d.gif

Bad, bad boy! :eusa_angel:
a traitor would be one that follows the traitor that has been wrongly placed in that office.
I dont support the man, I support the constitution and the country. To follow that man is to disregard everything this country is.

This is why Trump will win. Too many terrorists in the US. Even Achmed and his son.

There will no doubt be that.

The really fun part will be watching Hillary explain the differences between the "public" and "private" intentions of her expressed policies.

What Trump did eleven years ago in private does not affect the nation in the least.

What Hillary expressed in private of her policy intent does, intensely.
No idea what you are talking about

He does pay taxes you moron!

He doesn't pay any excess taxes, as does no one else.

Trying to teach basic accounting to a regressive Anti-Trumper seems like a physically impossible task.
Trump does not pay taxes. He is one of the 47%

He does pay taxes you moron!

He doesn't pay any excess taxes, as does no one else.

Trying to teach basic accounting to a regressive Anti-Trumper seems like a physically impossible task.
Trump does not pay taxes. He is one of the 47%

He does pay taxes you moron, it was just one year... and it does make him smart that he doesn't pay taxes when he doesn't need to - everyone does the same.

Hopefully Hillary will have to grovel as she explains her views on gays, or rape, or national security or black children. So many things that she has said and done in the past.
Bring it on

Hillary has heard the nonsense coming from Republucans for twenty years. She is well prepared to respond

Trump will have to face the public and not Sean Hannity as he explains himself

how to explain to you that trump's comments about women aren't that big of an issue? you won't hear it over your own bewilderment as you succumb to the mass hysteria. so, not to burst your bubble, but you kind of come across like your planning on watching the debates like you're touching yourself to 50 shades of trump, all because the shillary's presstitutes told you to, and it's hilarious.

aria160715_cmyk.jpg

Forum List

Back