I just HAVE to watch the next debate

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
i was considering skipping it for Giants/Packers but now it is must watch TV

Watching Trump grovel as he tries to defend his views on women
Watching him grovel to explain why he doesn't pay taxes

This was supposed to be the debate where Trump goes on the attack. Looks like he will be defending the slings and arrows of his past

Last edited:
Trump bragged that he showed restraint in not attacking Hillary for Bills infidelity

Now, it looks like that is off the table as the debate will center on Trumps treatment of women......Miss Piggy was just the start

Good speaker's train to divert the things they don't want to talk about.

I am sure that we will be hearing a lot of changing the topic and diverting back to each other during the next debate.

This was supposed to be the debate where Trump goes on the attack. Looks like he will be defending the slings and arrows of his past

I see you are in full troll spam mode today.

The DNC must be in sad shape.

I am sure that we will be hearing a lot of changing the topic and diverting back to each other during the next debate.
I don't think Trump can dodge this one

What part of my post do you consider trolling?

The part where you have no credible reply?

Yeah but Trump isn't a good speaker.

That's some serious delusion.

The debates Trump had during the primaries were entertaining. The last debate was boring. I'll watch football or preseason basketball.

I am neither a Clinton nor a Trump fan, but with all this talk about Donny's behaviour I think that I must do the civil thing and step forward. Whilst I was enjoying a guided tour of the Whine House, during her husband's regime, Hillary passed by in the corridor and goosed me. I thought she was part of the tour group until someone said, "Wow! That was the first lady who just passed by!" I was stiff the whole day! Do you think I should report it?

The debates Trump had during the primaries were entertaining. The last debate was boring. I'll watch football or preseason basketball.
I was considering skipping this one and watching football

But this one has the markings of one for the ages

There will no doubt be that.

The really fun part will be watching Hillary explain the differences between the "public" and "private" intentions of her expressed policies.

What Trump did eleven years ago in private does not affect the nation in the least.

What Hillary expressed in private of her policy intent does, intensely.

He does pay taxes you moron!

He doesn't pay any excess taxes, as does no one else.

Trying to teach basic accounting to a regressive Anti-Trumper seems like a physically impossible task.

If Hillary does get elected, she's gonna' do an full redecoration of the Whine House, that's for sure. The first thing she's gonna' do is remove her husband's picture from the Presidents Portrait Line-Up and find something more suitable than the one that's hanging there now >>>>>>>>>>

clintonScdl1-portrait.gif

65255232.jpg

Always love it when the left show their "moral" superiority.

Don't you?

misogyny-and-hip-hop-00.jpg
dr-dre-song-lyrics.jpg

hillary-bill-memory-tfernandez.png

I am neither a Clinton nor a Trump fan, but with all this talk about Donny's behaviour I think that I must do the civil thing and step forward. Whilst I was enjoying a guided tour of the Whine House, during her husband's regime, Hillary passed by in the corridor and goosed me. I thought she was part of the tour group until someone said, "Wow! That was the first lady who just passed by!" I was stiff the whole day! Do you think I should report it?
Boo. Hiss. Laughing off his attitude is the same as agreeing with him. imo, anyway

Forum List

Back