“I Just Follow My Orders Here… I Ain’t Calling on You!” Triggered Joe Biden Shouts at Reporter During Presser in Vietnam (VIDEO)

I saw a petulant child being politely scolded and put in his place!

I thought reporters being disrespectful to POTUS was bad?

I thought it was good when POTUS stood up to the vile media?

When are these Rightwing reporters going to stop hiding behind the 1st amendment?

The POTUS has no obligation to answer a clown's taunts!
Someone tried really hard to derail the thread with his dumbassery.

Triggered much, Simp?

I thought the quote was a parody by you. No, he actually said "I'll just follow my orders, here."

We can't get Trump back in charge fast enough, and by November of 2024, all but those Dems who are profiting from Biden's failed presidency will know it.
Do you honestly think Trump is going to get back to the White House? Like seriously?

You like Joe's Maui fire response?

How about East Palistine?

What the fuck did the President have to do with the municipal government's response to a wild fire in the state of Hawaii????

How incredibily stupid and wrong headed are you, fool. Standing there like an idiot blaming Biden for every disaster and horror in the entire world.

What a complete fool you are.

Do you honestly think Trump is going to get back to the White House? Like seriously?

If it isn't Trump, it will be another Republican, you can bet on that. You people are through. America trusted you and you fucked up everything you touched.

If he doesn't die first.

He is going to be the GOP nominee. His base will turn out in force. What he needs is the swing voters.

He'll be running against Biden's economy, which will likely be worse than it is now, Biden's ending U.S. energy production so that China can profit, and Biden's open border, let everyone in as fast as they can come policy.

Obviously the media will pull out all the stops to prevent him from winning. No doubt more women will crawl out of the woodwork to accuse him, and the lawfare will continue.

So, it will be a contest, but Trump has at least as much chance to win as Biden.

What the fuck did the President have to do with the municipal government's response to a wild fire in the state of Hawaii????

How incredibily stupid and wrong headed are you, fool. Standing there like an idiot blaming Biden for every disaster and horror in the entire world.

What a complete fool you are.
Apparently you are ignorant of just how bad the FEMA response has been, and Tater giving each household $700 was the beginning of his clusterfuck.

What a complete moron you are.

If it isn't Trump, it will be another Republican, you can bet on that. You people are through. America trusted you and you fucked up everything you touched.
I would love for a good Republican to win… just need to nominate one

What orders? Do we have a shadow government that uses old Joe as a puppet? You can count on the fact that the media ain't curious.
It’s not a mystery to understand what he was talking about. Sorry you’re having trouble

If you didnt keep your head up your ass, you might know what the fuck is going on in America. But alas that sucking sound is the vacuum that is inside that cranium of yours.
Well maybe you should discuss what’s happening in America instead of dodging to discuss my inner bowel inspections

Well maybe you should discuss what’s happening in America instead of dodging to discuss my inner bowel inspections
What is amazing is that almost all the moronic Marxist slaves who frequent this site will be on ignore. I cant deal with stupid slaves who willingly want to give up their rights to the Marxists.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

.........................................................................................................
ididthat.jpg

I would love for a good Republican to win… just need to nominate one

You're going to get a Republican President alright, and it won't be one that you like. Any one of those GOP candidates could beat Biden at this point, but it's going to be Trump.

You leftist's little circle jerk is about to come to an end, for a long time.

You're going to get a Republican President alright, and it won't be one that you like. Any one of those GOP candidates could beat Biden at this point, but it's going to be Trump.

You leftist's little circle jerk is about to come to an end, for a long time.
Think about the 2024 Big Steal, why else are the Marxists talking about the Kung Flu again.....

Think about the 2024 Big Steal, why else are the Marxists talking about the Kung Flu again.....

They will never pull off what they did in 2020, the Democrats have become fat, broke, complacent, and disillusioned. The 2020 big steal and preceding riots took a lot of money to finance, and the globalist interests are having to tighten their belts like everyone else in this post-pandemic era of high inflation. Then there's the fact that we know so much more about how the steal was pulled off, and people will be watching.

The coup where Hitlery Clinton working with FBI director James Comey used a bullshit Russian Dossier to cause an insurrection against the will of the people who put Donald Trump as president? That one?

Followed by Biden being installed due to unverifiable mail in ballots.

What is amazing is that almost all the moronic Marxist slaves who frequent this site will be on ignore. I cant deal with stupid slaves who willingly want to give up their rights to the Marxists.

View attachment 827689
.........................................................................................................View attachment 827690
And again you make a post with zero substance other than your overdramatic whining about the Left. Are you not not able to handle a discussion about actual issues?

Forum List

Back