“I Just Follow My Orders Here… I Ain’t Calling on You!” Triggered Joe Biden Shouts at Reporter During Presser in Vietnam (VIDEO)

Stupid but true.
It’s not your call to say who belongs or not. I have every right to ask questions. So far all I’ve seen are insults and dodges. No direct answers. That should tell you something

That people can't believe that you are actually that ignorant.

Stupid but true.
It’s not your call to say who belongs or not. I have every right to ask questions. So far all I’ve seen are insults and dodges. No direct answers. That should tell you something
No you stupid moron. YOU have been pathetically dodging the topic of the thread. That tells us all we need to know about how uninformed and stupid you are.

That people can't believe that you are actually that ignorant.
Wrong, it should tell you that people are more interesting in trolling than actually engaging in discussion. Either that or they aren’t capable of answering

No you stupid moron. YOU have been pathetically dodging the topic of the thread. That tells us all we need to know about how uninformed and stupid you are.
I haven't dodge one question. I don't do that. Ask me anything and I'll answer directly.

If it were Trump you’d be applauding at how tough he is and how the corrupt media doesn’t deserve his respect.
Trump would never say he is only doing what he was told he could do, cuz he wasn’t a Vegetable being controlled by others, Moron.

The Usurper is losing it in Nam! He gets triggered so easy.

Biden called on a list of pre-approved reporters: “They gave me five people here!”

He yelled at a reporter who didn’t fall in line.

“I’ll just follow my orders here. Uh — Staff, is there anybody that hasn’t spoken yet? I ain’t calling on you! I told you, I only have five questions!” Biden shouted.

WATCH:

I thought the quote was a parody by you. No, he actually said "I'll just follow my orders, here."

We can't get Trump back in charge fast enough, and by November of 2024, all but those Dems who are profiting from Biden's failed presidency will know it.

Forum List

Back