I Just Faced My Biggest Fear Ever

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For those of you like OhPleaseJustQuit and Slade3200, you already know that I'm engaged, and you also know how anxious I am about finding a place and getting everything in order, but today I realized that I wasn't as afraid of it as I thought I was. I was more afraid that there would be something wrong with me or the romantic relationship I have with my fiancée if I confessed to him how I was feeling and it turns out that I was worried for nothing as he completely understands me and where I'm coming from and feels exactly like I do.

Preparing for the future and making new adjustments in our lives can be both exciting as well as terrifying. However, courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. In this case it's the love we have for one another and being together. Btw, this is where I got that quote from as I think I'm going to write it down and tape it to my door. It's from The Princess Diaries.

For those of you like OhPleaseJustQuit and Slade3200, you already know that I'm engaged, and you also know how anxious I am about finding a place and getting everything in order, but today I realized that I wasn't as afraid of it as I thought I was. I was more afraid that there would be something wrong with me or the romantic relationship I have with my fiancée if I confessed to him how I was feeling and it turns out that I was worried for nothing as he completely understands me and where I'm coming from and feels exactly like I do.

Preparing for the future and making new adjustments in our lives can be both exciting as well as terrifying. However, courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. In this case it's the love we have for one another and being together. Btw, this is where I got that quote from as I think I'm going to write it down and tape it to my door. It's from The Princess Diaries.

You're a chick? I didn't know that.

You're a chick? I didn't know that.
1660180747996.png

Nothing to worry about at all....

You just really gotta watch for those monsters under the bed.......

05Y6pFQ.gif

Dont Do It GIFs | Tenor

You'll be fine. Keep your head up and march forward.

Never worried about getting married. We both liked the same things and we got along great.
Of course when it was time to say the vows I was nervous as all get out.

You just contradicted yourself lol and it's okay I think everybody (or almost everybody) gets nervous as well excited for their wedding day even if it's just a little bit. :)

Forum List

Back