CDS - Covid derangement syndrome

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
COVID Derangement Syndrome - an irrational, paralyzing and deadly fear of information that could otherwise restore a person's happiness and even save their life or the lives of their loved ones or friends.

CDS is the result of a person being indoctrinated through propaganda into an Orwellian inversion of falsehood for truth, or "doublethink" regarding COVID-19 - through censorship by (anti)"social" media and Google's deep state search engine peddling only the Big Pharma narrative that the homicidal naked little emperor Anthony Fauci decrees - who are unhappily going through the motions of living within personally perceived dystopias of their indoctrination's creation, with disease and death lurking around every corner, causing them to physically cut themselves off from society.

It's quite frightening how many Democrats are affected by the TV.

Last edited:
Texas may be fucked up now because of all the trash and garbage thats rolled in here from other states and countries since the 80's, but at least Texans don't pull this shit.

I've been to many stores during the highest points of CDS, and there's people not wearing masks. And nobody says anything...........not even the management that has a sign out front stating "NO mask, NO service".

• Banned
Texas may be fucked up now because of all the trash and garbage thats rolled in here from other states and countries since the 80's, but at least Texans don't pull this shit.

I've been to many stores during the highest points of CDS, and there's people not wearing masks. And nobody says anything...........not even the management that has a sign out front stating "NO mask, NO service".
I only wore when I had to at the hospital when I broke my leg in 2020. One time I was waiting to be xrayed and took it off cause I had trouble breathing and this little mad faggot kept giving me the evil eye! I'm sure he had CDS.

I only wore when I had to at the hospital when I broke my leg in 2020. One time I was waiting to be xrayed and took it off cause I had trouble breathing and this little mad faggot kept giving me the evil eye! I'm sure he had CDS.
OMG! What happened? Skiing accident? Or just too much ass kicking????

I was in the hospital during the highest COVID hospital traffic jam, due to me getting a pulmonary embolism in my lungs and both legs. NOBODY in the wing I was in was wearing masks. Not the doctors, not the nurses, not the orderlies.

Hell, it was like that back during the 80's and 90's when I lived there. People used to say "The problem with Texas is all those NY Yankees that moved there."

Hell, it was like that back during the 80's and 90's when I lived there. People used to say "The problem with Texas is all those NY Yankees that moved there."

Yeah.........for some reason, around 1988, hundreds of Yankee companies were moving their headquarters to the Texas metro areas and bringing their deranged employees, filth, degredation, diseases, and mental problems down here with them. And it literally fucked up Texas within a couple of years.

OMG! What happened? Skiing accident? Or just too much ass kicking????

I was in the hospital during the highest COVID hospital traffic jam, due to me getting a pulmonary embolism in my lungs and both legs. NOBODY in the wing I was in was wearing masks. Not the doctors, not the nurses, not the orderlies.
I fell off the bed.

COVID Derangement Syndrome - an irrational, paralyzing and deadly fear of information that could otherwise restore a person's happiness and even save their life or the lives of their loved ones or friends.

CDS is the result of a person being indoctrinated through propaganda into an Orwellian inversion of falsehood for truth, or "doublethink" regarding COVID-19 - through censorship by (anti)"social" media and Google's deep state search engine peddling only the Big Pharma narrative that the homicidal naked little emperor Anthony Fauci decrees - who are unhappily going through the motions of living within personally perceived dystopias of their indoctrination's creation, with disease and death lurking around every corner, causing them to physically cut themselves off from society.

It's quite frightening how many Democrats are affected by the TV.
You’d think they’d catch on after all that has happened. Just about everything the doctors that got fired, censored and smeared said about Covid from the beginning turned out to be true, but everybody will ignore that fact and continue to worship Fauci who was wrong about almost everything

Last edited:

Forum List

Back