I Just Faced My Biggest Fear Ever

I know white immigrants who moved here legally. They are taking advantage of every hand out. I don't think we should worry about that. If you were a broke immigrant you'd take advantage of those social programs too. And we need the help. I hate to admit it, but the economy needs them.

And this is coming from a guy who wishes our population would cut in half. I wish more kids were born gay or just choose to not have kids. I think the current economy is going to produce a lot fewer people having kids. Maybe that's why they want to take abortion away. Capitalism needs those 800,000 more bodies being born every year. In 18 years they'll be worker bees. Most of them low skilled/low wage.
The abortion issue is between the extremists.
Crazy Christian extremists and crazy communist extremists.
I don't think either side is 100% right.

When I was born your average family was 3-5 kids. Now it you have less than 3 you're barely keeping up with fatalities, and you get a reduction if you only have one. And most of the Baby-Boomers are dying out. In 10-15 years just about all of them will be gone. The population will start reversing in the next few years. The wildcard is all of these illegals coming here. Democrats want to keep them stupid...and the GOP wants them educated and productive...which means learning English.

BTW, I've been all over the world....and the best countries have a strong sense of national pride and moral values. Singapore, Germany...even Kenya is a good example of a successful society. The problem that Trump pointed out is that many of these countries aren't sending their best. There's a lot of crime pouring over our borders...and it's showing up in our cities.

The abortion issue is between the extremists.
Crazy Christian extremists and crazy communist extremists.
I don't think either side is 100% right.

When I was born your average family was 3-5 kids. Now it you have less than 3 you're barely keeping up with fatalities, and you get a reduction if you only have one. And most of the Baby-Boomers are dying out. In 10-15 years just about all of them will be gone. The population will start reversing in the next few years. The wildcard is all of these illegals coming here. Democrats want to keep them stupid...and the GOP wants them educated and productive...which means learning English.

BTW, I've been all over the world....and the best countries have a strong sense of national pride and moral values. Singapore, Germany...even Kenya is a good example of a successful society. The problem that Trump pointed out is that many of these countries aren't sending their best. There's a lot of crime pouring over our borders...and it's showing up in our cities.

I like this idea. They see what the masses want and that's what they do. Does the majority of Americans want to go Green but not punish the corporations too much and too fast that they can't make a profit? Yes. Do most people want abortion to be legal but with some restrictions? Yes. Do most people want to raise minimum wage, raise taxes on the rich, etc? Those are the things they will do. Whatever WE want.

Sorry if YOU don't want what WE want. Or visa versa. Fair?

The relationship really can't mature without passing gas during an intimate moment.

Make sure the infra-red is turned OFF!!!

c7e32615dda36d9666d1921d5d1e3d26.gif

I like this idea. They see what the masses want and that's what they do. Does the majority of Americans want to go Green but not punish the corporations too much and too fast that they can't make a profit? Yes. Do most people want abortion to be legal but with some restrictions? Yes. Do most people want to raise minimum wage, raise taxes on the rich, etc? Those are the things they will do. Whatever WE want.

Sorry if YOU don't want what WE want. Or visa versa. Fair?

The going green movement is just a way to commit genocide.
They want us to go green but don't have the alternatives already in place....which is just plain suicide.
They're trying to cut off our food supply and reduce our ability to produce food.

And minimum-wage is basically for kids who don't have families. Nobody can live in this country off of minimum-wage...especially now with all of this inflation. You can't buy a home anymore. Most people can barely afford to buy food. Eating out is out of the question. Imagine all of the businesses that will close once people stop charging it to their credit cards. People are going to be losing their cars and their homes and will have no place they can rent that's affordable.
What the communists want is to end private ownership of property. That's their end goal.

For those of you like OhPleaseJustQuit and Slade3200, you already know that I'm engaged, and you also know how anxious I am about finding a place and getting everything in order, but today I realized that I wasn't as afraid of it as I thought I was. I was more afraid that there would be something wrong with me or the romantic relationship I have with my fiancée if I confessed to him how I was feeling and it turns out that I was worried for nothing as he completely understands me and where I'm coming from and feels exactly like I do.

Preparing for the future and making new adjustments in our lives can be both exciting as well as terrifying. However, courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. In this case it's the love we have for one another and being together. Btw, this is where I got that quote from as I think I'm going to write it down and tape it to my door. It's from The Princess Diaries.

Beautifully written… I’m glad you two are communicating and on the same page. Keep doing that all is going to be fine. Cheers to you my friend

The going green movement is just a way to commit genocide.
They want us to go green but don't have the alternatives already in place....which is just plain suicide.
They're trying to cut off our food supply and reduce our ability to produce food.

And minimum-wage is basically for kids who don't have families. Nobody can live in this country off of minimum-wage...especially now with all of this inflation. You can't buy a home anymore. Most people can barely afford to buy food. Eating out is out of the question. Imagine all of the businesses that will close once people stop charging it to their credit cards. People are going to be losing their cars and their homes and will have no place they can rent that's affordable.
What the communists want is to end private ownership of property. That's their end goal.
We need to slowly but steadily move towards Green. I believe we are heading in that direction.

I hope one day cars are run by hydrogen.

Fear is natural. We protect ourselves from harm almost as an instinct. Sometimes that fear should be heeded and sometimes heeding it is counterproductive. One has to analyze the fear and decide the prudent path.

Fortune cookie lover?

Beautifully written… I’m glad you two are communicating and on the same page. Keep doing that all is going to be fine. Cheers to you my friend

Thank you and as I said before,.. our love for one another is a whole lot bigger than our anxiety, but we've come to realize that our anxiety is completely normal too. Although, once we've actually finished planning and have settled down and in together we should be fine and once we're married we'll be on top of the world. :)

Fortune cookie lover?

Thank you and as I said before,.. our love for one another is a whole lot bigger than our anxiety, but we've come to realize that our anxiety is completely normal too. Although, once we've actually finished planning and have settled down and in together we should be fine and once we're married we'll be on top of the world. :)
Yeah, I love fortune cookies. What I wrote is too long for that little piece of paper though. How about "Heed the fear chose the prudent path".......I just ate a fortune cookie and the 'fortune' read: "Judge one not by his charms, but by his actions." Interesting they use the pronoun 'his.' But then, they are Chinese.

I don't understand why Republicans care that our country is getting darker. More Arabs, Mexicans, South Americans, Indians, Arabs and Blacks. Why does it matter? In 200 years do I care if my kid is half black? No. I just hope the black father raises him right. You know how the brothers can be. Dead Beat Broke Baby Daddys.

So actually, I do understand. And I think black people understand too if the situation is reversed. Black people do not want to hear their kids are dating whites. More so if it's a black woman and white man. So they get it.

My indian friends all want their kids to marry indians.

My family hopes my nephews marry Greek women.

Arab couples want their kids to marry muslims/arabs. Chaldeans are christians but they want their kids to marry other chaldeans.

But like whites, they have to accept that in 1 or 3 generations, their kids are going to marry someone not like them. These "mutts" are different than those of us who are pure breads. We feel like we are better than mutt Americans. We have traditional values from the old country.

Now, I do understand whites have these traditional values too. And I love it. Country music, church on Sunday, hunting, etc. I love Trump country. I fit in. But you know those conservatives in Trump country don't want to see a lot of blacks move in to their communities. I live in Metro Detroit and we have a lot of nice black people moving to our community on the lake. Nice/good people. I know a lot of my neighbors don't like it. I get it. Don't deny it.
"pure breads"? :laughing0301:

"pure breads"? :laughing0301:
Look at how much more we pay for pure bred dogs. So clearly as humans we understand pure breds are the superior dogs. That's why we want them and they cost more.

Sure everyone including me says, "the best dog I ever had was a mutt". So nothing wrong with you mutt people but just ask whites like Correll. He wants the white race to stay pure. Black people want their daughters to marry black men. Indian men want their kids to marry indian. Greeks want their kids to marry Greek.

Why? Because bringing in a mutt who doesn't share your traditions and history makes Easter not as good as when it's all Greeks. I know because the last few years my sister in law has invited some half greeks to our parties and they are changing the vibe. I'm sure some of those mutts are calling us dumb foreigners under their breath but so what? They're just jealous and ignorant.

Plus they were Trump supporters. Ignorant Trumpies. Half of us are too but I just hate seeing white MAGA dopes at my Greek Easter. They are ruining America.

Look at how much more we pay for pure bred dogs. So clearly as humans we understand pure breds are the superior dogs. That's why we want them and they cost more.

Sure everyone including me says, "the best dog I ever had was a mutt". So nothing wrong with you mutt people but just ask whites like Correll. He wants the white race to stay pure. Black people want their daughters to marry black men. Indian men want their kids to marry indian. Greeks want their kids to marry Greek.

Why? Because bringing in a mutt who doesn't share your traditions and history makes Easter not as good as when it's all Greeks. I know because the last few years my sister in law has invited some half greeks to our parties and they are changing the vibe. I'm sure some of those mutts are calling us dumb foreigners under their breath but so what? They're just jealous and ignorant.

Plus they were Trump supporters. Ignorant Trumpies. Half of us are too but I just hate seeing white MAGA dopes at my Greek Easter. They are ruining America.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I know white immigrants who moved here legally. They are taking advantage of every hand out. I don't think we should worry about that. If you were a broke immigrant you'd take advantage of those social programs too. And we need the help. I hate to admit it, but the economy needs them.

And this is coming from a guy who wishes our population would cut in half. I wish more kids were born gay or just choose to not have kids. I think the current economy is going to produce a lot fewer people having kids. Maybe that's why they want to take abortion away. Capitalism needs those 800,000 more bodies being born every year. In 18 years they'll be worker bees. Most of them low skilled/low wage.
Just a reminder to the dumbass progressive(but i repeat myself) about what happens when you have illegal aliens in the United States.

The Post-9/11 Cycle of Cynicism | National Review
Did you remember that five of the 9/11 hijackers — Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, Hani Hanjour, Nawaf al-Hazmi, and Satam al-Suqami — carried out their killer plot after overstaying their visas, evading detection, and avoiding deportation?
Spoiler alert: The swamp creatures in Washington are not serious.

Now, the Department of Homeland Security reports a whopping 700,000 foreigners overstayed their temporary tourist, business, or student visas in fiscal 2017. Most alarming, among the countries with the highest overstay rates are the terrorist breeding grounds of Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, and Libya.
Would love to see Nancy Piglosi or Hitlery Clinton in a building that would suddenly explode because some illegal just decided to blow that building up. Would then the Progressives in office close the border, or would it be business as usual?

Pure breeds have genetic flaws in them, as actions have consequences. Just look at the dumbass progressive Democrat Party that has been in breeding since the 1960's, we end up with shit like this..

1660231080137.png 1660231132654.png

Before FDR people who came here didnt get a handout but had to work their asses off just to make a living, funny how with Joe Biden another progressive, people are again having the work their asses off just ot make a living. And millions of more illegals crossing the border buying up gas guzzling cars doesnt help Global Warming. So are you for Global Warming or are you against it, and a science denier?

Forum List

Back