I Hope You Have Stored Enough Rice And Beans To Last For Awhile....Because Democrats Are Cutting Off Our Meat Supply

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Texas has a cold snap and all of the sudden meat is in short supply here in Tennessee.
Everything seems to trigger idiots into hoarding food or toilet paper.
Meat is in short supply now....for some strange reason.

I'm sure some Dummycrap will come on here and give a rational explanation of why Burger King ran out of frozen Whopper Patties yesterday.

So I hope you've stored up some food....because the Democrats are cutting off our food sources and blaming it on Trump or some sort of natural disaster.

Just another step on the way to communism.

Texas has a cold snap and all of the sudden meat is in short supply here in Tennessee.

I'm sure some Dummycrap will come on here and give a rational explanation of why Burger King ran out of frozen Whopper Patties yesterday.

So I hope you've stored up some food....because the Democrats are cutting off our food sources and blaming it on Trump or some sort of natural disaster.

Texass is all Democrat ran.....try another lie... If you ain't getting yer beef try buying it online-duh. We have plenty here in Missouri the Democrats made sure of it...

tumblr_mb757lnz6P1r76lino1_500.gif

I have at least 3 months of emergency food rations, 70 cans of Spam, and just went out and bought up 10 lbs of ground beef. If the meat goes in short supply, then i will have to break into the back up. Of course when people start going hungry, they assume that what i have is also theirs, just bought 600 rnds of ....

What Is Green Tip Ammunition? - Gun News | Firearms Updates | Gun Blog | Gun Reviews (classicfirearms.com)

I go down to Rogers, Ar and buy meat in bulk at Ten Box where it is half the price of most grocery stores.....And there is plenty, why, because we ain't Texass....

and blaming it on Trump or some sort of natural disaster.
And then your link title is:

:auiqs.jpg:
Yeah....it would be nice if you read the link....after reading the OP.
I posted a link showing that they were blaming shortages on the weather.
Funny how cold weather rarely caused shortages before......why is this happening now?
Because communists are in charge.
It's what they do in every country they takeover.

Funny how cold weather rarely caused shortages before......why is this happening now?
You have yet to prove any communist run anything in Texass....

You're a fucking idiot if you can't figure this one out.

Yeah....and fuck you in the ass motherfucker.

Now you are making gay passes, what next!

Plenty of meat here in Kansas, and we're much closer to texas than you. Plus it got even colder here. Of course our power grid didn't collapse, but we had the same snow, ice, and even colder temps.

You have yet to prove any communist run anything in Texass....
What other possible reason could there be?
Knowing Texicans like I do they walk around bragging about themselves but when the shit hits the fan they fall flat on their faces....
What is it with Texans?

I remember in the Navy, the loudest and most obnoxious of people almost always seemed to be the Texans.
Yes, I know, I grew up in OKC and the family across the street moved in from Texass and they roared with braggadocios flare, 1/2 of the family ended up doing time in prison for embezzlement. I also lived in Texass and married two gals from Texas, I had to let them go because they turned out to be all mouth and no work.

Now you are making gay passes, what next!
I did a whole thread on his Gay Way, in the Flame Zone where it belongs, but it was deleted. See my sigline.

Forum List

Back