I Hope You Have Stored Enough Rice And Beans To Last For Awhile....Because Democrats Are Cutting Off Our Meat Supply

You have yet to prove any communist run anything in Texass....
What other possible reason could there be?
Knowing Texicans like I do they walk around bragging about themselves but when the shit hits the fan they fall flat on their faces....
What is it with Texans?

I remember in the Navy, the loudest and most obnoxious of people almost always seemed to be the Texans.
Full Metal Jacket: "Only steers and queers come from Texas"

Texas has a cold snap and all of the sudden meat is in short supply here in Tennessee.
Everything seems to trigger idiots into hoarding food or toilet paper.
Meat is in short supply now....for some strange reason.

I'm sure some Dummycrap will come on here and give a rational explanation of why Burger King ran out of frozen Whopper Patties yesterday.

So I hope you've stored up some food....because the Democrats are cutting off our food sources and blaming it on Trump or some sort of natural disaster.

Just another step on the way to communism.

What a fucking idiot you are you never fail to amaze. A so called conservative that can't get meat. Hillarious. Ever heard of a fishing pole, just to start. Then there is the fact that Texas has had trifecta control of their government since 2002. Sit and spin you little bitch. As far as Burger King. Burger King is responsible for Burger King. You shouldn't eat that trash in the first place.

Knowing Texicans like I do they walk around bragging about themselves but when the shit hits the fan they fall flat on their faces....
What is it with Texans?

I remember in the Navy, the loudest and most obnoxious of people almost always seemed to be the Texans.
Full Metal Jacket: "Only steers and queers come from Texas"
I got sick of hearing that shit while in the army..

Texas has a cold snap and all of the sudden meat is in short supply here in Tennessee.

I'm sure some Dummycrap will come on here and give a rational explanation of why Burger King ran out of frozen Whopper Patties yesterday.

So I hope you've stored up some food....because the Democrats are cutting off our food sources and blaming it on Trump or some sort of natural disaster.

What a fucking idiot you are you never fail to amaze. A so called conservative that can't get meat. Hillarious. Ever heard of a fishing pole, just to start. Then there is the fact that Texas has had trifecta control of their government since 2002. Sit and spin you little bitch. As far as Burger King. Burger King is responsible for Burger King. You shouldn't eat that trash in the first place.
They sell meatless burgers there must be a ton of those in Texass that are available because big-bad Texans don't eat girly meatless sandwiches.

Maybe mudwhistle should move. I know a place:

Et6GmV2U0AATu_R

A so called conservative that can't get meat.

I don't know about Tennessee, but in Missouri we're between seasons. No red meat hunting until at least May.

Ever heard of a fishing pole, just to start.

Fish ain't meat...vegetarians eat it. :eusa_whistle:
Like fucking hell. Fish is meat. Why the fuck does he not have deer or rabbit in the freezer. He is nothing but a little complaining bitch. Talk about a little fucking child with no self responsibility. It is always some one else's fault. Texas owns their own fucking problems full control over their government since 2002. I don't know about you but if I am hungry enough I will take my food from the wild no matter what the fucking law says. Hillarious. Talk about a victim. That stupid son of bitch tried to tell me he is an airborne ranger. My daughter is tougher than that little bitch.

and blaming it on Trump or some sort of natural disaster.
And then your link title is:

:auiqs.jpg:
Yeah....it would be nice if you read the link....after reading the OP.
I posted a link showing that they were blaming shortages on the weather.
Funny how cold weather rarely caused shortages before......why is this happening now?
Because communists are in charge.
It's what they do in every country they takeover.

I can see where the weather problems in Texas would disrupt supply chains . . . in Texas. Not sure why they would disrupt supply chains in Tennessee.

Stay warm and well fed out there.

In the event of such shortages we will hunt deer and wild boar. We have two chest freezers full of meat, cured smoked hams hanging in the basement, and lots of deer, beef and lamb jerky in vacuum sealed bags. In the event we lose power and run out of generator fuel, there's a spring fed creek nearby where we can keep perishable food, catch live bait and get water. There's also a large lake within a few miles full of small schooling fish such as yellow and white perch and freshwater mussels.

In the event of an extended power outage/grocery store food shortage we will live on highly nutritious soups, which can be made from dried and jerked meats, canned vegetables, etc. and go very far in numbers of servings. We can cook on the wood stove, the propane grill on our deck or the tandoori oven I bought for my wife a couple of years back. In the spring we can plant a bit of everything in our garden and have separate potato and spice gardens. Along with a couple of apple and cherry trees, our diets will be rounded out quite well.

I would think you'd be out in the mountains out there hunting up a storm in the event of food shortages.

Why the fuck does he not have deer or rabbit in the freezer.
That is a problem. Chest freezers are your friend.

It's goose season here, so no need to break the law...but, I've seriously considered raising rabbits for meat. Only problem is Mrs. Mo makes friends with the animals, i.e. we won't be eating any home raised chickens... and I don't need any more pets.

Why the fuck does he not have deer or rabbit in the freezer.
That is a problem. Chest freezers are your friend.

It's goose season here, so no need to break the law...but, I've seriously considered raising rabbits for meat. Only problem is Mrs. Mo makes friends with the animals, and I don't need any more pets.
I raise them fucking coyotes are an issue when you do. I find myself losing sleep over it. Coyote tracks all over my yard right now. Gunna have to get a few of the boys over this week for some night hunting. The other day I had a set of single tracks . This fucker came in and left in the same set of tracks. Talk about stealth. That fucker is going to be tough. To get.

Only tracks in and out.

Attachments

• 20210220_140728.jpg
    20210220_140728.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 25
What is it with Texans?

Democrats want to control Texas.....so expect more the this nonsense in the next few years.
They stopped the wall construction....they weakened the electric grid thru regulation....and now they're paying illegals to come to Texas to change the voter demographics.
It's California.....Texas style.

The other day I had a set of single tracks . This fucker came in and left in the same set of tracks. Talk about stealth. That fucker is going to be tough. To get.

That's bad. I hate to put down coyotes...but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Here coyotes aren't the problem...it's foxes and feral cats.

So far fortifications and limited trapping have kept them at bay.

Forum List

Back