I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

To all of you delusional Trumpers who claim that Trump gave us the best economy in 50 years I say simply, BULLSHIT. Every area of the economy under trump was a continuation of the Obama economy. A continuous line that matches exactly the trends that Trump inherited in every instance except GDP, the most accurate indicator of a healthy economy. The GDP was slowed under Trump. Trump claimed that he inherited a "mess" from the previous administration. That's a bald faced lie. Hardly surprising considering from whence it came. Just another instance of him displaying his Severe Narcissistic Disorder. Everything has to be , The biggest! The best in history! No other President did what I did! He's right on that last claim at least. No other President ever cozied up to Putin or Russia. Nor lied about an epidemic to save face, nor threatened to disband NATO, nor, alienated every member of that Org, nor was impeached twice, nor failed to show his financial condition, nor lied about his education, nor lied about having business deals with Russia, nor challenged his predecessor's citizenship, nor openly committed dozens of Emolument crimes, nor installed his family as a pseudo Royal Clan, nor fired an FBI director for not helping to cover up his advisor acting as a foreign agent without registering and accepting money from a hostile enemy country, nor obstructing justice by ordering his cronies to ignore subpoenas from congressional investigations. And that's just a sampling of the things he has done that no other President would ever consider. This is your guy, your master, your god. You own him and you're welcome to keep him. Good luck justifying that support to your kids when the truth emerges. And good luck shaving in the mirror for the rest of your lives. Damn Idiots! Useful Idiots to our enemy.

Last edited:
I've realized my votes for President in 2016 and 2020 had nothing to do with either politics or the issues.

I have to vote against the orange stain. I want to believe that we're a better people than that.
The voice of reason! How refreshing. And how rare on here unforunately.

I truly would like to understand your thinking.
I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

View attachment 553451
Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want companies to go bankrupt? Obama did.
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454
Did we forget to mention Biden is not a criminal like Trump?

Hopefully our Dem representatives can finally find their gonads and really do something. We have about 8 months to reveal all of the truths before the full on obstruction begins.

I've realized my votes for President in 2016 and 2020 had nothing to do with either politics or the issues.

I have to vote against the orange stain. I want to believe that we're a better people than that.

It might make you feel good personally, but not the country. That's the difference between people like you and I. I vote for the person that will do the best job for our nation while you vote for a person based on how much you hate his or her opponent.

If you and I were both company owners in the same industry, and we both used the same criteria for hiring employees as we do choosing representatives, my company would bury yours in less than a year.

Last edited:
Somebody here voted for the biggest bullshit line from the biggest liar to ever occupy the white house. His company would be filing bankruptcy about a year after taking advice from a nutjob who is a dismal failure in everything he's touched including Governing. I can't imagine putting my future in the hands of someone with a single digit IQ. That's for suckers.

Somebody here voted for the biggest bullshit line from the biggest liar to ever occupy the white house. His company would be filing bankruptcy about a year after taking advice from a nutjob who is a dismal failure in everything he's touched including Governing. I can't imagine putting my future in the hands of someone with a single digit IQ. That's for suckers.
FB_IMG_1646538307149.jpg

FACTS folks have a funny way of destroying idiotic comments like yours!
Donald Trump has been credibly accused of committing at least 48 criminal offenses while he was serving as President of the United States or campaigning for that office.

HEY DUMMY!!!
YOU are committing criminal act of attacking the president of the USA by calling him a criminal!

So how about Biden's criminal accusations ?

Tara Reade, a former staffer in Joe Biden's U.S. Senate office, alleged that Biden, the former U.S. vice president and Democratic nominee in the 2020 presidential election, sexually assaulted her in 1993 in a Capitol Hill office building when she was a staff assistant in his office. Biden denied Reade's allegations.
  • Eight women have alleged that Biden either touched them inappropriately or violated their personal space in ways that made them uncomfortable.

AND JOE brags he was...As a youth, “I got arrested” protesting for civil rights.

Have you heard about that??? JOE brags he was arrested!

was immediately accosted by a cop who arrested me because back in those days, men were not allowed in women's dormitories. Fact check: Did Joe Biden get arrested in an Ohio U. women’s dorm in the ’60s?
WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS about Trump even being ARRESTED for criminal acts as JOE HAS???

What's being a sucker is repeating everything you're told to repeat without putting an ounce of thought into it.

Trump's presidential accomplishments are too lengthy to list again. Outside of his presidency, Donald Trump the citizen owned or operated over 500 companies in his career, including a very successful reality show. I know wealth envy tears people like you apart, but Donald Trump lived a life most any male could only dream of living: keeping company with the most beautiful women in the world, flying around on his own jetliner, a household name not just in the US, but other English speaking countries as well.

As for your jealousy, it will eat you away like an uncontrollable cancer, and it's so much fun to watch.

Forum List

Back