I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

Your boy is a Russian agent. And he LOST. 60 courts confirmed that.
Tell your tale to Robert Mueller. Obviously after all that money and man hours his investigation used up he never got the news that Donald Trump was a "Russian agent".
And if he did he kept it a big secret.
But you keep on believing your bedtime stories.
And yeah, I'm still alive. Sorry to disappoint ya
Me too.
but I'm gonna challenge any fool who defends that madman traitor and his madman thug daddy in Moscow. Don't like it? You can fuck off. Fuckin' coward.
It's your psychosis. Believe whatever makes you feel better.
I think it's great you can find a lie to believe in that makes you feel all warm and deluded.
More power to you, butt-hole!

Tell your tale to Robert Mueller. Obviously after all that money and man hours his investigation used up he never got the news that Donald Trump was a "Russian agent".
And if he did he kept it a big secret.
But you keep on believing your bedtime stories.

Me too.

It's your psychosis. Believe whatever makes you feel better.
I think it's great you can find a lie to believe in that makes you feel all warm and deluded.
More power to you, butt-hole!
Glad you found yours Comrade!

Glad you found yours Comrade!
I believe in the conclusions of Special Investigator Robert Mueller.

Tell me specifically why you think you know more about his report than he does.
Surely, you must have a good reason for believing your absurd claims...right? :icon_rolleyes:

Or are people supposed to just accept your unsubstantiated bullshit because you
have so much emotional investment in your firmly held wishes?

I believe in the conclusions of Special Investigator Robert Mueller.

Tell me specifically why you think you know more about his report than he does.
Surely, you must have a good reason for believing your absurd claims...right? :icon_rolleyes:

Or are people supposed to just accept your unsubstantiated bullshit because you
have so much emotional investment in your firmly held wishes?
Do you believe in the Mueller report or Barr's so-called summary of the report? Because they are completely different.

I was a day trader for years. So I don't need that education from you. You love to tell people about what they already should know. Silly.

Apparently you need a lot of education from me and others if you think taking nearly all the money from people who have it won't cause a negative reaction. It's a theory leftists hate the most, and that is every action causes a reaction.

And in most cases, a positive action will bring a positive reaction. For instance we meet at a bar somewhere. I extend my arm to shake hands. You will do the same. Positive action/ reaction. Now if we meet and I push you against the wall, it's likely you would push me back. Negative action/reaction.

The reason this philosophy is hated by leftists so much is because you want to believe that a negative action will cause a positive reaction, and life just doesn't work that way. You want to believe that if we take money away from people, they will happily surrender it to government. They'll just create more money for leftists to take away from them, right?

There is a reason your leaders don't implement their own policies, and that's because they know it will be a failure. They're not going to tell you that though. They will tell you Republicans are just getting in their way.

So you read the report? Specifically Vol. 2?
I don't remember saying I read Barr's report.

But it must be something you think is real bad or your little brain
wouldn't be bringing it up despite the fact there is nothing objectively damaging
in there (or it would be the basis for yet another Pelosi/Schiff impeachment farce).

But please...do go on. I can't wait to see what your reptilian brain considers Trump's connection to Putin and Russia.

Last edited:
Apparently you need a lot of education from me and others if you think taking nearly all the money from people who have it won't cause a negative reaction. It's a theory leftists hate the most, and that is every action causes a reaction.

And in most cases, a positive action will bring a positive reaction. For instance we meet at a bar somewhere. I extend my arm to shake hands. You will do the same. Positive action/ reaction. Now if we meet and I push you against the wall, it's likely you would push me back. Negative action/reaction.

The reason this philosophy is hated by leftists so much is because you want to believe that a negative action will cause a positive reaction, and life just doesn't work that way. You want to believe that if we take money away from people, they will happily surrender it to government. They'll just create more money for leftists to take away from them, right?

There is a reason your leaders don't implement their own policies, and that's because they know it will be a failure. They're not going to tell you that though. They will tell you Republicans are just getting in their way.
This fucking country was founded on a regressive tax. "everyone and their ability to pay!" BTW as far as Taxation is concerned, the closest we've come to upholding that principle in modern times was Under Clinton. Was it perfect? No. But it was a start that was immediately trashed by Republicans and Democrats alike. And then an increasingly regressive form of taxation returned and has been in place until the effort by Biden to right the ship just a little in order to repair the neglected infrastructute and in doing so to create high paying jobs, even for manual laborers. The effort also included a boost to social programs in the form of educating the youth to handle hi tech jobs in the future, providing daycare so that moms could go back to work and add to the tax base and to fix the threats to American's health like lead in water etc. Also, "the devil's work!" of beginning the switch to alternative and non polluting energies. But it was specifically rejected because of the social aspects and the "devil's work" in the bill. Because both party's are in the pockets of Big Oil to one extent or another. And what's happening now that everyone wants so badly to put strictly onto Biden is a perfect case in point of why we need to develop alt energies and NOW!

This fucking country was founded on a regressive tax. "everyone and their ability to pay!" BTW as far as Taxation is concerned, the closest we've come to upholding that principle in modern times was Under Clinton. Was it perfect? No. But it was a start that was immediately trashed by Republicans and Democrats alike. And then an increasingly regressive form of taxation returned and has been in place until the effort by Biden to right the ship just a little in order to repair the neglected infrastructute and in doing so to create high paying jobs, even for manual laborers. The effort also included a boost to social programs in the form of educating the youth to handle hi tech jobs in the future, providing daycare so that moms could go back to work and add to the tax base and to fix the threats to American's health like lead in water etc. Also, "the devil's work!" of beginning the switch to alternative and non polluting energies. But it was specifically rejected because of the social aspects and the "devil's work" in the bill. Because both party's are in the pockets of Big Oil to one extent or another. And what's happening now that everyone wants so badly to put strictly onto Biden is a perfect case in point of why we need to develop alt energies and NOW!
Do you know how enticing and easy it is to read an entire block of run together sentences.

No. I guess not. Yet more proof what a clown you are. It's called "punctuation"!

I don't remember saying I read Barr's report.

But it must be something you think is real bad or your little brain
wouldn't be bringing it up despite the fact there is nothing objectively damaging
in there (or it would be the basis for yet another Pelosi/Schiff impeachment farce).

But please...do go on. I can't wait to see what your reptilian brain considers Trump's connection to Putin and Russia.
If you don't know already, then you DID NOT read the Mueller Report. You're full o' shit! So many dots connected from Russia to the Trump campaign that Trump himself would have to be a complete moron not to understand or a traitorous scumbag who invited Putin and his team to meddle in our affairs in order to put that moron in the white house. I think it was a whole lot of both. I suggest you actually read Vol 2 of the report and answer those questions for yourself instead of being a simpleton toady to a guy who wouldn't piss on the best part of you if you were on fire.

Do you know how enticing and easy it is to read an entire block of run together sentences.

No. I guess not. Yet more proof what a clown you are. It's called "punctuation"!
You'll look for any fuckin' excuse not to hear truth. Good one! The Mueller Report has lots of complications and big words too. But you can do it! I'm rootin' for ya!

If you don't know already, then you DID NOT read the Mueller Report. You're full o' shit! So many dots connected from Russia to the Trump campaign that Trump himself would have to be a complete moron not to understand or a traitorous scumbag who invited Putin and his team to meddle in our affairs in order to put that moron in the white house. I think it was a whole lot of both. I suggest you actually read Vol 2 of the report and answer those questions for yourself instead of being a simpleton toady to a guy who wouldn't piss on the best part of you if you were on fire.
And yet, despite ALL your childish insistence and consternation, no one...like Pelosi or Schiff, or Nadler
or Maxine Waters, or any other member of the leftist clown car has put those easily connected dots together to make an airtight case for impeachment.

Maybe they see and know something you can never ever see or know. Because you are about as bright
as a box of dog turds. And yet you, are only half as appealing to deal with.
Drop dead.

You'll look for any fuckin' excuse not to hear truth. Good one! The Mueller Report has lots of complications and big words too. But you can do it! I'm rootin' for ya!
You shouldn't. Because I'm not about to waste ten seconds of my life to run down your obsessive nonsense
that I already know are idiotic dead ends. I would have to lose thirty IQ points to drop down to your level.

Fuck you if you think I will join you in a fool's errand chasing down bullshit that will prove Donald Trump
is pals with Vlad Putin. Go fuck yourself, G.I. Joe.

You shouldn't. Because I'm not about to waste ten seconds of my life to run down your obsessive nonsense
that I already know are idiotic dead ends. I would have to lose thirty IQ points to drop down to your level.

Fuck you if you think I will join you in a fool's errand chasing down bullshit that will prove Donald Trump
AWWW! Did I upset you? I didn't mean to reveal your stupidity, it was just so obvious. And BTW If I could Fuck myself, I'd never leave the house. LOL

AWWW! Did I upset you? I didn't mean to reveal your stupidity, it was just so obvious. And BTW If I could Fuck myself, I'd never leave the house. LOL
Why would anyone think I was upset because the other person was a moron?

That alone, in and of itself, is proof what a grade A tool you are.

I blame myself partially for showing you any attention at all.

BTW The above #554 is a flat out acknowledgement that Blair lied his ass off when he claimed to have read the Mueller Report. That's what Trump idiots do. Also, if he ever lost 50 points off of his IQ score, he'd be in negative territory. He even has trouble reading which he also admitted. Because that's what idiots can't do. Idiots also support the clown of all clowns even when the truth is plain to see.

Like I already told you, give Republicans a clean bill and they will sign it. If it says infrastructure, then let it be real infrastructure and not vote buying of the enviro-kooks.

And like I told you, nobody in either party will support a tax the rich bill because they all know the likely result of such actions. At some point it becomes fruitless to create wealth because it's only going to be taken away anyhow. The Republican plan is for people TO risk their money. When people risk money to create a new or additional industry, that creates jobs, and jobs create middle-class wealth and taxes. Why would we not want that, to make you wealth haters happy?

It's not up to your federal government to take care of your kids. If you think it is, show me any debate by our founders that supported this as a federal government responsibility.

BTW The above #554 is a flat out acknowledgement that Blair lied his ass off when he claimed to have read the Mueller Report.
I never said I pored over the report. Show me the part where you imagine I have, liar.
I have read lots of it and lots of analysis of the report.

So you would be wise to stick to what I've said rather than what you imagine I've said.
And at any rate my overall view of the report remains unchanged. Mueller has never claimed his report
definitively establishes a nexus between Putin and Trump. You haven't established he has.
End of my playtime with you.
That's what Trump idiots do. Also, if he ever lost 50 points off of his IQ score, he'd be in negative territory. He even has trouble reading which he also admitted. Because that's what idiots can't do. Idiots also support the clown of all clowns even when the truth is plain to see.
Yeah... :rolleyes: Actually I said I had trouble reading the dense verbiage of someone who isn't familiar at all
with something most people call "punctuation". So there is another fat lie.
Find out what the space bar is for.

It must be a thrill for you to actually have an exchange with a decidedly superior intellect (hoping some of
my IQ might rub off on an empty slate like you) but your many lies and and dreary pedestrian
"thinking" says that won't happen.

You don't deserve my time. Or anyone's, actually.

Last edited:
I never said I pored over the report. Show me the part where you imagine I have, liar.
I have read lots of it and lots of analysis of the report.

So you would be wise to stick to what I've said rather than what you imagine I've said.
And at any rate my overall view of the report remains unchanged. Mueller has never claimed his report
definitively establishes a nexus between Putin and Trump. You haven't established he has.
End of my playtime with you.

Yeah... :rolleyes: Actually I said I had trouble reading the dense verbiage of someone who isn't familiar at all
with something most people call "punctuation". So there is another fat lie.
Find out what the space bar is for.

It must be a thrill for you to actually have an exchange with a decidedly superior intellect (hoping some of
my IQ might rub off on an empty slate like you) but your many lies and and dreary pedestrian
"thinking" says that won't happen.

You don't deserve my time. Or anyone's, actually.
But yet you keep coming back because you're taking a verbal ass kicking and you just can't get even. Remember you said you partially blame yourself for talking with me at all? I guarantee that at sometime in the not so distant future you'll be claiming that you didn't vote for Trump nor did you support him. Remember that if your limited brain matter can handle it. Let that find your memory bank and store that motherfucker! And remember who said that.

Forum List

Back