Zone1 I hereby volunteer my services….

Hmmm, so I can’t write I am the KKKasper any longer?

You are so mean!

FYI, doing a thread on the open board will draw the negative attention you are seeking but if you need the perfect Mod then it was Will but he retired, so PM Taz and tell him I sent you…

( Yes Taz I am that much of an asshole! )
OK….thanks. I will.

OK….thanks. I will.
Look, the fact is you ain’t changing the stupidity of this site no matter how much you try.

I understand that some ( for me most ) posters annoy you with their race baiting tactics and you believe you could help with fixing the issues but the Mods are reading and watching and believe me they know what is going on…

Will was actually good about this even if I gave him hell and Meister is usually good also along with Taz ( I mean that even if I love to hate him ).

Coyote, Aye, Kat, and Kat Steve are good at it also and I think I have forgotten a mod but who cares about him…

Anyhoo, you are going to start a flame war and even though this site is the pit on the Internet Universe the fact is we as posters love to push bottoms especially us old timers…

Anyhoo all joking aside Meister is one and do not bother the Newbie’s because they have enough nonsense to deal with from the older Mods…

….to help maintain civility in the racism forum, which is still out of control despite the new Zone 1 rules, with posters calling other posters racists, white supremacists, colonizers, and cucks (whatever that is….but obviously not a compliment). I would also report posters who say inflammatory things such as “Hitler was doing a good job” (that was today), and other similar comments designed to enrage others.

Who would be the best mod to take this up with?

Thank you.

Become a mod and then you could make believe know it all too. Uncle USMB wants YOU!

….to help maintain civility in the racism forum, which is still out of control despite the new Zone 1 rules, with posters calling other posters racists, white supremacists, colonizers, and cucks (whatever that is….but obviously not a compliment). I would also report posters who say inflammatory things such as “Hitler was doing a good job” (that was today), and other similar comments designed to enrage others.

Thank you.
with posters calling other posters racists, white supremacists, colonizers, and cucks (whatever that is….but obviously not a compliment).

I'll add Nazi, X
iden Lovers, Commies, Idiots, Morons, Anti-American, Antifa, Scum of the Earth Democrats, etc.

Call them out Lisa, who exactly are these posters?

I'll let you go first and lay your ground.

with posters calling other posters racists, white supremacists, colonizers, and cucks (whatever that is….but obviously not a compliment).

I'll add Nazi, X
iden Lovers, Commies, Idiots, Morons, Anti-American, Antifa, Scum of the Earth Democrats, etc.

Call them out Lisa, who exactly are these posters?

I'll let you go first and lay your ground.
TRRRRRRRRIGGERRED!

Thank you.
You need the required incriminating photos of other mods...

Thank you.
stupic-christians.jpg
But Hitler was doing a good job until the fall of France.

Thank you.
It would only let me post a zone 1 thread which is completely unacceptable

It was locked anyway

Someone brought up it may be a new kind of crime....

I did nothing wrong besides according to the PhD doctorates taco is an appropriate name for Hispanics
Who I just call Spanish anyway cause it more western civilization appropriate........derp

Hall monitors and cat ladies whaddya gonna do

Be careful, Lisa. You might be called a racist if you try to make the Racism sub-forum a more civil place.

After all, "privileged", white "supremacists", and "colonizers" are the only multi-syllable words many of those people know. Where else could they show off their vast vocabulary if not in the Racism sub-forum?

Btw, is the phrase "those people" considered racist? Seems as if half of all English words and phrases are taboo these days.

Thankfully, we're blessed with an army of self-appointed geniuses working tirelessly to revise, and improve, our language for us. Worry not, they'll keep us in line.

Be careful, Lisa. You might be called a racist if you try to make the Racism sub-forum a more civil place.

After all, "privileged", white "supremacists", and "colonizers" are the only multi-syllable words many of those people know. Where else could they show off their vast vocabulary if not in the Racism sub-forum?

Btw, is the phrase "those people" considered racist? Seems as if half of all English words and phrases are taboo these days.

Thankfully, we're blessed with an army of self-appointed geniuses working tirelessly to revise, and improve, our language for us. Worry not, they'll keep us in line.
"The revolution will be complete when the language is perfect".

Forum List

Back