Zone1 I hereby volunteer my services….

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
….to help maintain civility in the racism forum, which is still out of control despite the new Zone 1 rules, with posters calling other posters racists, white supremacists, colonizers, and cucks (whatever that is….but obviously not a compliment). I would also report posters who say inflammatory things such as “Hitler was doing a good job” (that was today), and other similar comments designed to enrage others.

Who would be the best mod to take this up with?

Thank you.

For the life of me, I do not understand why people even placate the race baiters in that sub-forum.

That's all you're really doing. By responding to them, you're just providing them a platform. It fuels them. It encourages them.

Stay out of that section. Let it die. Stop being useful idiots for them.

Last edited:
Well if their aim is to make it an anti-white forum, then they are succeeding. If not, my offer still stands.
Of COURSE that is their aim.The proof is in the pudding as rhey say.

To be perfectly fair to Coyote and flac., though, they have it all set up to be anti-Asian and antisemitic as well.

You already know my opinion. I say we leave the black racists to their echo chamber and watch them self implode when they can't goad anyone into fighting with them.

Please can we make this a thing?

No one respond to any of the posts in the racism forum--I mean no freedom-loving conservatives--however you identify yourself if you're not liberal.

Please can we make this a thing?

No one respond to any of the posts in the racism forum--I mean no freedom-loving conservatives--however you identify yourself if you're not liberal.
It’s tough for me to let the race-baiters go on unchallenged, especially when they revert to the usual “raaaacist” insult.

….to help maintain civility in the racism forum, which is still out of control despite the new Zone 1 rules, with posters calling other posters racists, white supremacists, colonizers, and cucks (whatever that is….but obviously not a compliment). I would also report posters who say inflammatory things such as “Hitler was doing a good job” (that was today), and other similar comments designed to enrage others.

Thank you.

See the poster in my signature? She once made the assertion that no Jews were gassed in concentration camps; they just all died of typhoid. I kid you not.

There are increasing numbers of these cretins among conservatives. They need to be purged. Normally they can be found creepy-crawling under liberal rocks, like the creepy-crawlies they are.

Whatever you do, never let their ignorant words have inroad into your heart and soul--for what it's worth. Some stuff seems almost demonic to me. I just put those posters on ignore, no guilt. I don't need to read soul-rotten filth.

You already know my opinion. I say we leave the black racists to their echo chamber and watch them self implode when they can't goad anyone into fighting with them.

^^^ Pretty much this. ^^^

At the end of the day, that sub-forum really only serves as a billboard for Marxism/collectivism from behind the cloak of ''Race Relations" anyway.

They're not even clever about it.

That whole section just serves as confirmation for the contempt for the concept of Individualism and Individual responsibility that those who manage and encourage it from the safe space of the perimeter hold and regularly, openly demonstrate.

By playing along, all you're really doing is assisting their efforts to encourage Americans to adopt a group mentality. To adopt the notion that human beings should always be viewed as members of groups rather than as Individuals and that all dialogue should conform to that model.

Stop doing that.

Last edited:
It’s tough for me to let the race-baiters go on unchallenged, especially when they revert to the usual “raaaacist” insult.
Hitler's Revenge

No one has the guts to throw back at them, "What's wrong with racism? It is realism and part of the Survival Instinct." So the race traitors win whenever someone sees it as an insult instead of a compliment on how in tune with reality a poster is.

Hitler's Revenge

No one has the guts to throw back at them, "What's wrong with racism? It is realism and part of the Survival Instinct." So the race traitors win whenever someone sees it as an insult instead of a compliment on how in tune with reality a poster is.
Amen. It is hardwired to want to be with those who look and think and live like you.

Thank you.
Hmmm, so I can’t write I am the KKKasper any longer?

You are so mean!

FYI, doing a thread on the open board will draw the negative attention you are seeking but if you need the perfect Mod then it was Will but he retired, so PM Taz and tell him I sent you…

( Yes Taz I am that much of an asshole! )

Forum List

Back