cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
This is like the fourth video I watched by this guy. I have to say, he always rings true to me, despite the get-up. In this video, he articulates a concern that troubles me, a big Trump supporter from Day 2, too.

This is like the fourth video I watched by this guy. I have to say, he always rings true to me, despite the get-up. In this video, he articulates a concern that troubles me, a big Trump supporter from Day 2, too.

The US telling anyone to get out of Iraq is kind of ironic, don't you think?

• Banned

The US telling anyone to get out of Iraq is kind of ironic, don't you think?

I know. It's like America is this alien monster out there causing death and destruction and, gosh, I sure hope it doesn't come here and do that.

Of course there are things you don't like about Trump. He's not perfect but he's better that Hillary will ever be.

A unique expression of viewpoint presented in video. I didn't find it convincing and while I'm not sure about his facts he did get me to listen. Video did provoke my interest to learn more and keep an open eye on these folks. Thanks for presenting it.

I'm trying to be open minded about Trump but it is becoming increasingly difficult as his cabinet takes shape.

Firstly, his cabinet is the least diverse in thirty years. ( That may mean nothing but it's certainly curious).

Secondly, and the most troublesome is his seeming unwillingness to separate his business interests from his presidency.
The continued inclusion of his kids in the transition after announcing their role in running his business interests is very problematic. I think he's going to completely overreach in this regard and even Republicans in Congress will have to act. This may end up being his undoing and will leave the country in an awful position.
He needs to start getting serious about the job of POTUS.

Forum List

Back