I have decided not to ignore the NFL after all

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
But make no mistake

I wont be watching any Black Lies Matter games

but I dont have give the game that so many of us have enjoyed for do long

As I write this I’m watching Monday Night Football on Youtube with the undefeated Chicago Bears coached by Mike Ditka playing the Miami Dolphins coached by Don Shula

the game features Walter Peyton and William Perry “The Refrigerator” against Dan Marino for the Dolphins

and you know what?

Its real football played by real men instead of the guilt-ridden white fags and black race hustlers playing the game today

But make no mistake

As I write this I’m watching Monday Night Football on Youtube with the undefeated Chicago Bears coached by Mike Ditka playing the Miami Dolphins coached by Don Shula

the game features Walter Peyton and William Perry “The Refrigerator” against Dan Marino for the Dolphins

and you know what?

Its real football played by real men instead of the guilt-ridden white fags and black race hustlers playing the game today

shit and i thought you were one of the smart ones who woek up same as me that the NFL is as corrupt and as evil as our government is and stopped watching it years ago as i did.

Only briefly getting excited about it again for a few years with the Rams return to LA.

shit and i thought you were one of the smart ones who woek up same as me that the NFL is as corrupt and as evil as our government is and stopped watching it years ago as i did.
No, I was a big fan before the league turned rogue

But make no mistake

and you know what?

My, you do enjoy football.

My, you do enjoy football.
Its all the same game but with more interesting personalities then than now

in this case the announcers are Frank Gifford, Joe Nameth and O.J Simpson

they are joking about OJ wagering his car - remember the Bronco?

But Gifford says that Nicole will not let him do it

Great stuff

Its all the same game but with more interesting personalities then than now

in this case the announcers are Frank Gifford, Joe Nameth and O.J Simpson

they are joking about OJ wagering his car - remember the Bronco?

But Gifford says that Nicole will not let him do it

Great stuff
Do you always fantasize about men?

NFL is dead to me. From now on its the Serbian Handball League, and only the Serbian Handball League

But make no mistake

and you know what?

You're watching football reruns?

But make no mistake

and you know what?

Sounds like you're questioning your manhood.

Wow, reruns of games you already know who won.
Not necessarily

but if so who cares?

I’d much prefer watching Roger Staubauch or Joe Montana play than the mentally challenged white libs and ghetto refugees who kneel during the national anthem

Forum List

Back