Max Kellerman expected to be removed from ESPN First Take

I want Molly to be fired because she half retttarded
You watch First take...

point-and-laugh.jpg

ESPN now has the NHL for a few seasons. If they try to push their woke B.S in our great game, they are going to get a jersey over their heads and a few knuckle sandwiches. Or better yet, a nice, soft dump-in to their corner and a rolling wave of bodychecks.

After seeing so much radical leftist politics on ESPN, I stopped watching them.

I lost a lot of respect for Kornhieser as Wilbon would go on racist, anti-white rants and Tony would just sit their and nod.

I lost a lot of respect for Kornhieser as Wilbon would go on racist, anti-white rants and Tony would just sit their and nod.

Tony Kornheiser is the best on that network, easily. His show is the only one I watch. When he is not doing it, it sucks, badly. The rest of that network is unwatchable. They've managed to screw up MNF as well, the only network to screw up NFL games.

Tony Kornheiser is the best on that network, easily. His show is the only one I watch. When he is not doing it, it sucks, badly. The rest of that network is unwatchable. They've managed to screw up MNF as well, the only network to screw up NFL games.
Today they had two Banana Cakes hosting PTI and I turned it off. If Mike and Tony is not there it dont need to be on the air

Today they had two Banana Cakes hosting PTI and I turned it off. If Mike and Tony is not there it dont need to be on the air
Yea, as a long time watcher, late August is vacation time for Mike and Tony. They'll be ready for the start of the NFL season.

Yea, as a long time watcher, late August is vacation time for Mike and Tony. They'll be ready for the start of the NFL season.
The tuesday after labor day? I wish they would say something. I wont watch replacements

The past couple weeks ESPN had at least one of them for each show, but I notice at the end of August they both are gone and they go to their bench. The Frank guy (fill in Frank) is actually pretty good, the others are awful.

When Obama was President, Wilbon was over the Whit House multiple times. I believe we have a lot of shills in the sports media that are more then what is advertised. Just like the media and entertainers.

Forum List

Back