i have a question

now …. 307 views …

our old phone number!
Good on YOU? Most of us just LOVE Rats? can't wait to be bothered.. you'll never get any people again- who you will ever trust you? and stop bothering mods with you're Caddy girl crap :D they have other things to do... hahahah

Last edited:
Good on YOU? Most of us just LOVE Rats? can't wait to be bothered.. you'll never get any people again- who you will ever trust you? and stop bothering mods with you're Caddy girl crap :D they have other things to do... hahahah

I chalked him up as a low value poster and put him on ignore a long time ago.

For starters, I don't get his infatuation with constantly bumping 10 and 15 year old threads with dumb one-liners. Don't even get me started on the silly threads he starts. Basically just clutter...

Last edited:
One of the "mods" is the biggest problem the forum has.
download.jpg

if one sees a problem, is it better to open a thread here about it, or better to send s private message to a mod?

I guess it depends on what the "problem" is.
If it is a problem with a member or the site, then I suppose you can raise it here.
If it is a problem with a mod, then better to raise that in PM.

I chalked him up as a low value poster and put him on ignore a long time ago.

For starters, I don't get his infatuation with constantly bumping 10 and 15 year old threads with dumb one-liners. Don't even get me started on the silly threads he starts. Basically just clutter...
So? ok That's your opinion? Do you work for the Eff Bee Eye?
I woudn't hire you?
only ONE eye dear?:)

Forum List

Back