i have a question

my question: why is a certain person allowed to insult everybody here in the forum in the most revolting way?
Report the posts. You can PM a mod about it as well, but report posts that you think violate the rules.

Report the posts. You can PM a mod about it as well, but report posts that you think violate the rules.
Yes, i thought of it.

there would be many dozens of postings to report.
but i think that a lot of other members will have reported that person as well, and nother ever happened.

Can it be that some here have „a license to kill?“

Yes, i thought of it.

there would be many dozens of postings to report.
but i think that a lot of other members will have reported that person as well, and nother ever happened.

Report the posts! There's a 99.9% chance noone has done that.

No, there's isn't any member here that has a "license to kill".

i have a question​

Mad GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

Report the posts! There's a 99.9% chance noone has done that.

No, there's isn't any member here that has a "license to kill".
now i have reported the latest of those insults …. there are many others as well .. ….. will i hear then what will be done about it?

There is a very straightforward way to achieve most favored poster status

All you need to do is hate all religions but Islam, think that 2 years of age is the proper time for preparing a little boy for transitioning to a girl, want to eradicate Jews from the face of the Earth, and support unlimited abortion until 2 years after birth.

All you need to do is hate all religions but Islam, think that 2 years of age is the proper time for preparing a little boy for transitioning to a girl, want to eradicate Jews from the face of the Earth, and support unlimited abortion until 2 years after birth.
can you give me examples of members who enjoy such a favored status?

i fear, you are right …

my question: why is a certain person allowed to insult everybody here in the forum in the most revolting way?

Just block them. You don't need to talk to mods, just have a huge list of the people who can't have a civil conversation. I must have hundreds on my list.

what will happen now?
i fear …. nothing at all.

like i have read now from members who tell of similar cases …

Just block them. You don't need to talk to mods, just have a huge list of the people who can't have a civil conversation. I must have hundreds on my list.
i did.

but i would expect that something more should be done.

i did.

but i would expect that something more should be done.

The problem comes with forums like this that if you do more, the forum dies.

There aren't many people who are interested in proper talk, so the forum literally survives because people come on here to entertain themselves.

The problem comes with forums like this that if you do more, the forum dies.

There aren't many people who are interested in proper talk, so the forum literally survives because people come on here to entertain themselves.
what i wonder ….

can one not be entertaining without insults?

now i have reported the latest of those insults …. there are many others as well .. ….. will i hear then what will be done about it?
as i see. now ….. that posting has now been deleted,!!

Thank you for that,!

🌈🌈🌈🌈

Forum List

Back