i have a question

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
if one sees a problem, is it better to open a thread here about it, or better to send s private message to a mod?

my question: why is a certain person allowed to insult everybody here in the forum in the most revolting way?

my question: why is a certain person allowed to insult everybody here in the forum in the most revolting way?

Are we thinking of the same person?

I saw something yesterday that crossed the line, IMO, even for downstairs.

I get banned for it all the time, but it's usually for insulting that "mod".

Even though I vehemently disagree with Coyote on just about every post. I will say she has good character and doesn't abuse her position. I insult her all the time too, but she takes it like a champ and has witty responses of her own.

She's a hardcore moonbat, but not a bed wetter.

Even though I vehemently disagree with Coyote on just about every post. I will say she has good character and doesn't abuse her position. I insult her all the time too, but she takes it like a champ and has witty responses of her own.

no, that has nothing to do with my qwwuestion

Are we thinking of the same person?

I saw something yesterday that crossed the line, IMO, even for downstairs.
i have sent you a. message now ….

✳️

It has always been this way, here.
is that whats called …… freedom of speech?

1707160313157.png

if one sees a problem, is it better to open a thread here about it, or better to send s private message to a mod?
If it would embarrass someone by publishing embarrassing information, I'd send that person a private message to prevent humiliation, unless he or she is routinely ill-mannered toward you and everyone else. Even then, in the long run, you're not always better off if you are being relentlessly shamed or humiliated by Sir or Madam's Horse's south end going north. You seem to have a reasonable sense of judgment, and my money's on you for sorting it out, even if it includes presenting your case to a mod. USMB Mods have a way of understanding and giving you a good idea of where you stand, and if you have a technical problem with your computer, they're the best on the net for assisting you. I've been around here going on 14 years. You'll catch on.

If it would embarrass someone by publishing embarrassing information, I'd send that person a private message to prevent humiliation, unless he or she is routinely ill-mannered toward you and everyone else. Even then, in the long run, you're not always better off if you are being relentlessly shamed or humiliated by Sir or Madam's Horse's south end going north. You seem to have a reasonable sense of judgment, and my money's on you for sorting it out, even if it includes presenting your case to a mod. USMB Mods have a way of understanding and giving you a good idea of where you stand, and if you have a technical problem with your computer, they're the best on the net for assisting you. I've been around here going on 14 years. You'll catch on.
I am not the only one who is stalked by this person.
it might be of interest to the forum to put a stop to this stalking.

Forum List

Back