Zone1 I have a question for Black people who post here.

Phactotum

Gold Member
Jan 18, 2024
Are any of you aware, if Biden-Harris pressured the state of Washington/city of Seattle? Into giving its Black citizens any similar goodies, to these $$$ given to White HISP illegal imms.
If so, please drop a link to any proofs or evidence... I have looked everywhere and cannot find such advocacy.

It’s kinda racist to think some random black person who probably doesn’t have a valid ID or access to the technology could even be capable of answering your question.

Democrats say openly racist stuff like that because they know it will go over the heads of that demographic.

• Banned
It’s kinda racist to think some random black person who probably doesn’t have a valid ID or access to the technology could even be capable of answering your question.

Its kinda dumb that you didn't know this thread OP applies ONLY to Blacks who can see it --because they have access to the technology that allows them to come online to read it. True?

Its kinda dumb that you didn't know this thread OP applies ONLY to Blacks who can see it --because they have access to the technology that allows them to come online to read it. True?

Tell that to a liberal.

And black people continue to believe that these people aren’t the racists. The same people bringing in a new dependent class, has been openly calling black people backwards and stupid for years.

Last edited:
I do believe that Biden had made COVID relief priority to blacks since they were the most impacted and whites started whining. So don't ask any more questions like this.

I do believe that Biden had made COVID relief priority to blacks since they were the most impacted and whites started whining. So don't ask any more questions like this.
Biden shut down black owned businesses and forced black people to get vaccinated if they wanted to keep their jobs. Meanwhile the illegal immigrants they were shipping in to replace you didn’t have to get vaccinated and were given a place to stay, food to eat and money in their pockets.

The white man shut down your livelihood and then gave you some money and you act like they were making you a “priority”. FFS.

Forum List

Back