"I have a Nightmare!"

Excuse me, guatama. guatama wack is back, too! :lol:

Thanks for mentioning me MALARKEY-Starkey, because it is an established fact that EVERYTHING an Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooge (especially like you) pukes out means that the OPPOSITE is true.

Again, thanks.

Hey, Huggy, we can afford to be kind to gautama wacks of the world. The only attention they get is here, and that is a sad, sad take on his life.

Obama's honor is without question.

The far right's questionable, and Beck has forsaken honor.

----------
laughing-019.gif
----------
hahaha-024.gif
----------
lol-045.gif

Sometimes, the shit written on this board, it's so bizarre, I can't believe the people writing it can possibly believe what they're saying. It HAS to be a joke, because it sure the hell is funny.

Damn straight. check out THIS imbecility from LIEberal "newpolitics:"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2661891-post258.html

I cited to my responsive post (I split my sides laffing!) because it captures the give-and-take that led to typical LIEberoidal insanity.

The thing about so many of these uber LIEberals is that they are spectacularly stupid (without knowing it) and OH-SO-VERY-SINCERE!
So when they say incredibly ridiculous and clearly stupid nonsense like this, they don't even grasp just how absurd they are.

It's kinda sad at the same time that it's amazingly funny.

Hey, Huggy, we can afford to be kind to gautama wacks of the world. The only attention they get is here, and that is a sad, sad take on his life.

It's obvious that MALARKEY-Starkey just LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEs to fuck itself up.

Actually, par for the course for Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooges.....

Who can possibly argue with txlonghorn above?

When people try to drive religious opinions down others' throats in the public forum are not acting like true Republicans in the stamp of Taft, Wilkie, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Rockefeller, etc. We do not need the religious perverts of the far right that have screwed up my party.

Leftist? Only in the minds of the far right wierdos who think anybody in the center is left. Screw off, yoiks.
Poor little Jake. He says "Jump!", everyone else says "Bite me!" :lol:

Look, kid, if you can't tolerate disagreement (and you can't), perhaps USMB is not for you. I know you want us scary conservatives to be quiet, but it ain't happenin'.

Jake is what happens to you when you huff glue for 30 years.

Becks loyalty to this country has never been in question, but obama's has.

Only by morons...

Wrong again, moron.

Only absolute idiots would accept the notion that President Obama's fidelity to America is beyond question.

That fuickin' guy has gone on far-rangng "America Sucks" tour. He's a fucking pantload. Only brain dead Obama-bot LIEberoidals would refuse to at least recognize that his "loyalty" to America is NOT above question.

Wrong again, moron.

Only absolute idiots would accept the notion that President Obama's fidelity to America is beyond question.

That fuickin' guy has gone on far-rangng "America Sucks" tour. He's a fucking pantload. Only brain dead Obama-bot LIEberoidals would refuse to at least recognize that his "loyalty" to America is NOT above question.

Only to right-wing looney whackjobs.....

Wrong again, moron.

The far right reactionaries truly believe they are mainstream, all 12 to 15% of them, instead of way off in the weeds.

Wrong again, moron.

Do you also get that tingle running up your leg when obama speaks?

Wrong again, moron.

Do you also get that tingle running up your leg when obama speaks?

I'll get my "tingle" when Osama is captured and brought to NY for trial.

Because the mainstream, I believe, is from slightly left of center to slightly right of center.

Forum List

Back